goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For Italian fans: the attached patch will upgrade the current translation from V.1.2 to V.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For everybody: enjoy our favorite redhead in real life
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to need a source for that video. Um...for science.

Reactions: Fapmaister

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm going to need a source for that video. Um...for science.
I wish I knew it, sorry. :(
I watched the video a few months ago on 4chan (/gif/, I guess) and I saved it. Never asked for the sauce.

Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: -Hex-

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hi.

At first Sandbox Mode seemed like a excellent idea, but then I started to realize that it was not working very well.

The initial intention was only to make a superficial interaction between different characters and offer sex scenes with them. The Allana scene (solo) is an example of this, you can talk about some topics and then have sex in different positions.

The problem is that I was basically cloning the Honey Select and charging $3 for it! I tried to create some story for the scenes so that they made a little more sense, but I always got that bad impression that I was prolonging something uselessly and the fact of that being behind a paywall at Patreon made me even less comfortable to continue working on the game.

See, I'll never do as other developers who drop projects to start working on something that will give more money. But that does not mean that continuing to work on certain aspects of a game indefinitely is always beneficial. Some Sandbox scenes were beginning to distort Alanna's personality and generating scenes that, in my opinion, were not so inspired.

Also, the core of the game was long completed and I've been dragging it for months with updates that would be great as a gift to fans, but which, in my opinion, don't justify getting behind a paywall at Patreon.

Having said all that, I still have plans for House Arrest, but I want to disassociate it completely from my Patreon, I do not think people should continue to help me if their interest was exclusively House Arrest.. Not that I do not like the financial help of people like you, on the contrary, this is extremely important to me, not because I'm going to buy Ferraris as the developers of the Summertime Saga are probably doing :ROFLMAO: , but because it shows that what I do, at least to about 500 people (my patrons), has some value.

My plans for House Arrest from now on are:
- recreate the entire game in 1080p with "modern" HS graphics
- recreate all animations
- review the writing
- finish the Portuguese translation and possibly add one in French (a player was doing it some time ago)
- add new scenes in the sandbox
- Alanna = niece

Re-creating in 1080p will not be difficult, since I basically have the whole game saved in Honey Select. All I need to do is recreate the scenes with the new character models (the ones I use in sandbox mode, which have different textures) and the lighting mods I currently use.

I intend to do these things when I feel willing to work on them, without deadlines and without putting behind paywalls.

Bye!
I know this message is a little old but I'm curious : Are you going to remake the game with better graphics and all the features you write here or not ? ^^

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I know this message is a little old but I'm curious : Are you going to remake the game with better graphics and all the features you write here or not ? ^^
I intend to. But I will give preference to HS Tutor and Solvalley for now. I want to finish Solvalley in March of this year, then I'll add some scenes that I think are important and fix a lot of images and animations from that game (there is a lot of low quality things that I can fix relatively quickly).

This means that I will not touch House Arrest for now, but I will in the future.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
I intend to. But I will give preference to HS Tutor and Solvalley for now. I want to finish Solvalley in March of this year, then I'll add some scenes that I think are important and fix a lot of images and animations from that game (there is a lot of low quality things that I can fix relatively quickly).

This means that I will not touch House Arrest for now, but I will in the future.
Most Devs don't care about their old project completed at all. You are the greatest dev. Thank you!

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
TK I love Alanna. You are to Honey Select what Veqvil and ICSTOR are to DAZ (or whatever they use). She is gorgeous! As much as I enjoy HS Tutor too, I hope you can one day come back to making what can only be called as Art. Best of luck with your endevours.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes