max022

Jan 28, 2020
Is there games like this one ? I liked it a lot.
The very good thing for me, beside the girls, is that i could play it without any traduction problem.
(I speech french and some games are too hard for me to understand and play)

Reactions: Armelle69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The very good thing for me, beside the girls, is that i could play it without any traduction problem.
plenty, just check latest updates.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Well... I'm french too, and... I have to say that this sort of games is a good way to perfect my english :D
And yes, of course it's the only reason I play these games... :rolleyes:

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
Hey, I just finished the game. I had hoped that the Mary I knew from the Solvalley play would have more sex scenes in this play. Can you suggest a play with a character like Mary? (She doesn't have to look like Mary in appearance. She must be like Mary as a personality)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Hey, I just finished the game. I had hoped that the Mary I knew from the Solvalley play would have more sex scenes in this play. Can you suggest a play with a character like Mary? (She doesn't have to look like Mary in appearance. She must be like Mary as a personality)
I'm crazy about Mary, too. And I'm looking for a character like her. If you find it, please tell me.

Reactions: Kananartans

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Ok. Thank you soo much.
Here all the girls:

Mega

Note 1: there are three versions of Alanna, I do not remember the difference between them, I believe they are all the same

Note 2: you may need to edit the skin tone of the characters so they look the same as House Arrest

Note 3: I did not include the bonemod files, ie the girls will have giant hands in the Honey Select, you can edit this if you want to download the bonemod and editing the parameters of the sizes of the hands

Note 4: Alanna's and other characters' hair comes from a mod called "sawhair". Search for "sawhair honey select" in Google and the first two results will be from the creator page of this mod.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Here all the girls:

Mega

Note 1: there are three versions of Alanna, I do not remember the difference between them, I believe they are all the same

Note 2: you may need to edit the skin tone of the characters so they look the same as House Arrest

Note 3: I did not include the bonemod files, ie the girls will have giant hands in the Honey Select, you can edit this if you want to download the bonemod and editing the parameters of the sizes of the hands

Note 4: Alanna's and other characters' hair comes from a mod called "sawhair". Search for "sawhair honey select" in Google and the first two results will be from the creator page of this mod.
You're my savior.

Reactions: Kananartans

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
Here all the girls:

Mega

I've never used Honey Select before. How can I use the characters you share?

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Here all the girls:

Mega

Sorry to bother you again, but can you give me a link to the Sawhair mode? I did what you said, but the download link wasn't there.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes