goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm mid 30's. If you think a guy in their 30s looks like the guy in the screenshots on the OP, you've either had a hard fuckin life, or aren't even close to.
He's a former criminal, smokes, and is a Honey Select male. Have you played any HS games? HS males are FUGLY. This is the best male HS model I've seen.

This is a pic of a guy from a mid 20s - mid 30s social site. Source:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He doesn't look that different.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm mid 30's. If you think a guy in their 30s looks like the guy in the screenshots on the OP, you've either had a hard fuckin life, or aren't even close to.
hard fucking and not that healthy life.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
He's a former criminal, smokes, and is a Honey Select male. Have you played any HS games? HS males are FUGLY. This is the best male HS model I've seen.

This is a pic of a guy from a mid 20s - mid 30s social site. Source:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He doesn't look that different.
Nope, never played honey select. And I've smoked for 15 years, and spent 8 of em in the military lol. And that guy greyed early xD Here's a picture of someone 35 (me) from my phone.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nope, never played honey select. And I've smoked for 15 years, and spent 8 of em in the military lol. And that guy greyed early xD Here's a picture of someone 35 (me) from my phone.

Honey Select males generally look like this:

Illusion (the makers of HS) didn't put a lot of work into male models.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well in military you get regular exercising and healthy food etc while in criminal's life only big criminals have those luxuries.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Is it bad to call the other girls on your phone? Not sure why they added that dynamic if you are not meant to trust them.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Oh, I was just playing SolValley and just got done with Mary's quest line and she is my favorite character. I was so :cry: when it ended but now I see a game with her in it and her beautiful friend from the beach. I am so :) right now.

Downloading right away. Just having Mary in it is going to get a 5 star rating from me

Does anyone know of any other games with Mary in them or at least that character model?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes