Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
Game's a bit too hectic to really read or enjoy in my opinion. And some of the transformations take waaaaaaaay too long to get going to the point targets get taken by other dangers in game or just run to the shrine.

It's interesting but I prefer the slower turn based one rather than what feels like TF based team shooter.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Game's a bit too hectic to really read or enjoy in my opinion. And some of the transformations take waaaaaaaay too long to get going to the point targets get taken by other dangers in game or just run to the shrine.

It's interesting but I prefer the slower turn based one rather than what feels like TF based team shooter.
You can disable the shrines in the gameplay settings. If you tinker with things, you can make ideal conditions, if you're only interested in the TF stuff.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020

It might take a bit to get it set up since there's a million options, but you can disable, enable, slow down, and speed up just about everything to make the game play out how you want... not so much to make it turn-based but seriously look at the options menus.

xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
It might take a bit to get it set up since there's a million options, but you can disable, enable, slow down, and speed up just about everything to make the game play out how you want... not so much to make it turn-based but seriously look at the options menus.
I mean I have but regardless of what I seem to do, monsters always seem to spawn for one and the text of changes(if there's any) blows by way too fast.

Maybe it's buried in options cause there's a lot of them or they each effect things just differently enough, but it always feels like a rushed game mode to the point I try to make sure humans keep spawning. Even when I think it's basically just Me(a monster) and the humans, if there's more than 1 I usually get clobbered over and over again(Who decided damage increase and damage taken increase should be on the SAME option).

It's still interesting to look at and I kinda hope some of these designs make their way over to the adventure mode if possible but I don't know if they're different teams at this point.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I mean I have but regardless of what I seem to do, monsters always seem to spawn for one and the text of changes(if there's any) blows by way too fast.

Maybe it's buried in options cause there's a lot of them or they each effect things just differently enough, but it always feels like a rushed game mode to the point I try to make sure humans keep spawning. Even when I think it's basically just Me(a monster) and the humans, if there's more than 1 I usually get clobbered over and over again(Who decided damage increase and damage taken increase should be on the SAME option).

It's still interesting to look at and I kinda hope some of these designs make their way over to the adventure mode if possible but I don't know if they're different teams at this point.
Under 'Ruleset Settings' there are two sliders marked Human Power and Monster Power. If you want to play as a monster and have a chance against a gang-up just adjust them. You can also alter the base walking speed of Humans and Monsters to make either catching someone alone or fleeing a mob much easier.

Reactions: Lilitas72

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You can pause the game at any time to read the text, and there's one setting that causes it to auto-pause when you're playing as a human that gets TFed.

(Who decided damage increase and damage taken increase should be on the SAME option).
Um... It's not? Unless you're playing Monster Vs. Monster or something. There's an option for Human Power and an option for Monster Power, and you'll never take increased damage from humans as a monster unless you boost Human Power.

Reactions: Lilitas72

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018

There's an option to pause on TF. This will automatically pause the game when the first step of a change happens. After that, use P to unpause and repause to read each step as it happens.

You can disable monster spawns. I've used a setup that has no starting monsters or spawns, then I volunteer to one of the TF locations using /. I then go on to betray and convert all the others. Getting the first one is a little tough, but you just need to pick one that's isolated from the others. Once she's converted, use C to keep her close to you so you can both gang up on someone else.

xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
You can pause the game at any time to read the text, and there's one setting that causes it to auto-pause when you're playing as a human that gets TFed.

Um... It's not? Unless you're playing Monster Vs. Monster or something. There's an option for Human Power and an option for Monster Power, and you'll never take increased damage from humans as a monster unless you boost Human Power.
I believe I tried a pause on TF but either it was the wrong setting or the TF was only 2 parts. As for the Power; TO me I read the info blurb that popped up as "This affects how much damage you deal and take", so throwing it up to 2.0 to me sounds like "You deal and take double damage". If that's not the case, I'm dumb and or, maybe change how that's worded.

A different question to avoid the repeated flicking through menus and options; How do the Bimbo TFs work along with Cheerleader? There's about 3(Bimbo, True Bimbo, Ganguro) for Bimbo and with Cheerleaders I couldn't figure out how to turn others or even go into the 'dark/monster cheerleader' form.

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
Just found a bug while playing. Selecting fallen seraph and pressing new game will cause the game to freeze, and display the UI for both in-game and menu. This happened 2/3 times I tried it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Just found a bug while playing. Selecting fallen seraph and pressing new game will cause the game to freeze, and display the UI for both in-game and menu. This happened 2/3 times I tried it.
I just did some experimenting with this, and it seems to consistently only happen when you're playing as Nanako as a Fallen Seraph.

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
When inma promotions are disabled wouldn't it make more sense if they became crazed after sex with a succubus rather than immediately attacking her?

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
A different question to avoid the repeated flicking through menus and options; How do the Bimbo TFs work along with Cheerleader? There's about 3(Bimbo, True Bimbo, Ganguro) for Bimbo and with Cheerleaders I couldn't figure out how to turn others or even go into the 'dark/monster cheerleader' form.
Bimbos have a somewhat branching tree, the triggers of which are described in detail in their Bestiary entry in the manual. All forms have an entry there, and if a TF method is not obvious it can be read about there. Cheerlearders simply switch sides when they are defeated - human side cheerleaders beaten by monsters switch to the monster side and vice versa.
I just did some experimenting with this, and it seems to consistently only happen when you're playing as Nanako as a Fallen Seraph.
Yep, we looked at it and it's trying to load a set of unique hands for Nanako that don't exist, so it crashes. It'll most likely be fixed for the next version!

When inma promotions are disabled wouldn't it make more sense if they became crazed after sex with a succubus rather than immediately attacking her?
Solid "maybe", this requires some extra AI that may or may not be added. I'll bring it up though.

Ashley Loneita

Jun 11, 2019
Hey love the new update!
Just wanted to mention that your followers when playing as an enemy do not seem to die whether the "Friendly Monster death" is checked or not (at least it is not working for me)

Lycanthrokeith

Sep 1, 2021
New patch is incredible! Pass my compliments along to the Chefs, Trinity

Spawn Settings, Toggle All (Set to 0%), Scroll through the list until you find the monster you want, set that specific one to 100%, start a new game
Thanks, this worked great!

I went a step further and did Add Spawn Set for each individual monster, so I could select them from the drop down at the main screen.

Reactions: grantemp07

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
i'd probably play this a lot more if it wasnt limited to just TF, a bit of "fun" while/after transformations would be nice
There are a few TFs that do that, the Inma interact with each other and Succubi, Bimbos interact, the Rabbit Wives can do stuff with the Husband/Tomboy when they come back to the room, and demons and angels can corrupt each other.

Probably a few I'm forgetting.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Hey love the new update!
Just wanted to mention that your followers when playing as an enemy do not seem to die whether the "Friendly Monster death" is checked or not (at least it is not working for me)
This is intended - regular followers are not covered by this setting, it's only for "forced" followers such as hypnotist's assisstants and Dark Elf Serfs.

We have additionally pushed a patch fixing several bugs, adding some minor features and minor balance changes - thank you for your input!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that patches 1 through 3 were just internal test builds, in case you were wondering.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, if you find any new bugs, please let us know! We hope you enjoy the new build.

unknownPlunger

Sep 27, 2021
+ When inma -> succubus promotion is disabled, a succubus having sex with an inma will make them go crazed
Found a few more bugs related to this:
- When an inma becomes crazed, any humans following them (using AI commands. I think the default key is 'c'?) will ignore the change and just wander around the room you are in letting you beat them into submission.
- When a crazed inma manages to defeat and transform a human, they can still be restored to sanity by a human. This can lead to situations where all the humans are inma and take turns restoring each other indefinitely. IMO, an inma having sex (with an inma, human, or succubus) them permanently crazed (until a reversion potion is used on them).

Jul 31, 2019
When getting enthralled by fallen cherub you'll start autopiloting even thought settings are off (I passed my old setting with turned off autopilot).

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes