Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Game is doing fine! Still on the internal build phase of things while we add mechanics and monsters, development is very much alive and kicking. We just prefer to have a big mostly bug-free release every so often than the bug-infested prebuilds (and not the fun monstergirl kind of bugs). Dunno when the next release is but it'll definetly come!

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
can someone help me understand what this game is about? I played it last year for a short time and i just saw girls spawn and then I got killed or something???

and that just kept happening I guess so I got frustrated and quit the game..

but I see ppl somehow enjoy it so I guess I may have missed something?

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
can someone help me understand what this game is about? I played it last year for a short time and i just saw girls spawn and then I got killed or something???

and that just kept happening I guess so I got frustrated and quit the game..

but I see ppl somehow enjoy it so I guess I may have missed something?
They did add a sort of tutorial to it. Essentially, you pick up the key, go to the locked room that matches it (they're color coded), pick up the key in there, go to the next room, and so on. Eventually, you should get the key to the front gate, and can escape. As you open rooms, monstergirls will appear and try to convert you and the other humans. If they convert you, your goal then becomes converting everyone else. Each monster has their own unique transformation conditions, which you can find in the beastiary.

Personally, I've never won as a human, and most of the time, I enjoy going through the transformation stuff instead. You can mess with the settings to make this easier or harder. You can press the / key when facing a monster or transformation area to instantly volunteer for it.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Hello everyone! Beta 7 is out for playing now. Lots of new forms, extra sandbox options and more. You can find the complete changelist below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for today - as always, if you find any bugs we missed (particulary in the Linux and Mac builds, which we cannot test), please let us know! Enjoy the show~

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So, uh... How do you spit someone out as a frog once you've transformed them? Neither the primary, secondary, or tertiary action buttons worked, and when I ate a second human, she just replaced the one in my stomach...

Last edited:

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
So, uh... How do you spit someone out as a frog once you've transformed them? Neither the primary, secondary, or tertiary action buttons worked, and when I ate a second human, she just replaced the one in my stomach...
I'll owe you an answer to this one, I'll have to look at it myself later.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This game is way too addictive....it's a good thing though. Makes me keep playing it.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Regarding this...

Regarding your previous point about the frogs: You must use your secondary action somewhere on the ground near you to "place" the character somewhere. This is admittedly somewhat unintuitive, I'll bring it up and see if we can allow secondary at anything to just work.

This game is way too addictive....it's a good thing though. Makes me keep playing it.
Sounds like our work is paying off then :)

Reactions: PoeTato

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
Hi, love the game! In the changelog it says "Nyx, merregon and succubus now have corruption capabilities", what does this mean? At least when playing Nyx or Succubus I don't notice new abilities or interactions. Also, could you create a "pause on TF start" functionality when transforming someone else? I know there is a "pause on TF start" option when it's the player being on the receiving end though, or at least I noticed it only works when being on the receiving end.

Reactions: PoeTato

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019

Hi, love the game! In the changelog it says "Nyx, merregon and succubus now have corruption capabilities", what does this mean? At least when playing Nyx or Succubus I don't notice new abilities or interactions.
I would assume this means they can convert angel-type enemies into their fallen counterparts.

Reactions: Razef

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Hi, love the game! In the changelog it says "Nyx, merregon and succubus now have corruption capabilities", what does this mean? At least when playing Nyx or Succubus I don't notice new abilities or interactions.
It refers to their interaction with the three types of angels - they weren't previously able to corrupt them into their fallen equivalents, but they are now.

Also, could you create a "pause on TF start" functionality when transforming someone else? I know there is a "pause on TF start" option when it's the player being on the receiving end though, or at least I noticed it only works when being on the receiving end.
Yeah, this doesn't exist for when you're the one inflicting it. If I remember right, it was an issue where it would pause on ANY character TFing rather than only your victims, I don't think it had a proper check. I'll bring it up, but no promises :)

Yeah that's a reasonable take, I'll ask if the secondary action can be allowed for this as well!

Reactions: Razef
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes