Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

GachaSalt

Jul 9, 2018
That's basically the Guard, right?

was thinking something different whoops, its just in the same genre usually. What I wanted to say more was a visor brainwashing. I know golems and latex dolls have visors in their scenes but I was thinking of one that starts by using the visor to brainwash, or just even some kind of mechanical fuck machine that also brainwashes its victim

Jul 31, 2019
I was thinking about monster content and since I like lithosites a lot, how about adding more enemies that are parasitic creature-related? For example you could add headcrabs from half life 2, face hugger from Alien, flying thing (which name I forgot) from Metroid, Flood from Halo etc.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I was thinking about monster content and since I like lithosites a lot, how about adding more enemies that are parasitic creature-related? For example you could add headcrabs from half life 2, face hugger from Alien, flying thing (which name I forgot) from Metroid, Flood from Halo etc.
Well, for one thing, blatantly copyrighted stuff is out of the question. Also, that "flying thing from Metroid" is called a Metroid. But the Xell in this game is also a parasitic creature.

Jul 31, 2019
Well, for one thing, blatantly copyrighted stuff is out of the question. Also, that "flying thing from Metroid" is called a Metroid. But the Xell in this game is also a parasitic creature.
If I'm suggesting some creatures it's because I'm suggesting what they should do or what kind of mechanic new parasites can have. Xell is a parasitic creature correct but you don't see the parasite itself as an enemy + Xell's hosts are kinda almost identical while with lithosite hosts you can see their bikini/underwear, they spawn more parasites, and also you can have active TF, unlike Xells where once you are down - game over and no point of return.

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Xell is a parasitic creature correct but you don't see the parasite itself as an enemy
I actually gotta agree here. The Lithosites are an external thing that attacks the girls and then takes them over to spread further. It's a pretty nice change of pace from most other enemies in the game, that attack and then TF the girls into a version of themselves. Having the TF'd form be distinct from the enemy's form, like a single Lithosite vs a girl taken over by Lithosites, really helps to sell the corruption of the protagonists.
Taking this even a step further, it'd be really cool to see an enemy similar to the Lithosites, except the TF sequence is different if it's a standalone enemy versus a TF'd girl. Using the Lithosites as an example, the regular TF sequence still would occur on standalone Lithosite enemies wandering around to corrupt girls. However, if a girl is TF'd into a Lithosite host, then they have the option to infect an incapacitated girl directly. Instead of a sequence where the Lithosites attach, perhaps the corrupted girl could pin the non-corrupted one down while a Lithosite emerges and plants itself on her head to take full control instantly. It'd be more work, making two entire image sets with accompanying text for just one enemy, but I think the end result would make it damn worthwhile.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Are you guys ever thinking of adding a way for the community to contribute to this game. Perhaps people would be able to upload their own image files and pick from a list of AI behaviors (like can't leave water, guard matriarch, etc.) to essentially create custom characters/monsters? Maybe even the ability to modify and replace the original game images?
This is a thing to an extent! There's a guide to dig up somewhere about how we make the monstergirls - it's quite the arduous process though ;)

It seems pretty unlikely we add more parasites like that - Lithosites and Xell together cover a lot of bases, so any further ones would end up fairly similair. If we find assets that give us ideas we might do it, but I wouldn't count on it.

In further news, Beta 6 is out for playing~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's been an under the hood change to image loading, which we suspect may cause problems for Mac and Linux users. If anyone experiences problems with this - or bugs in general - please let us know as always!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I tried to do the tutorial four times, and each time the alchemy failed, with three of them being explosions. Is that just a random chance, or is it supposed to happen, or did I do something wrong? I put in blood, fur, and bones in that order, just as the hint box said.

It also seems like the mushroom doesn't have a way of moving to another floor, or at least I can't figure out how to do it. It's also a bit disappointing that, due to her being so hard/random to control, you don't get to watch your victims transform. They walk into another room to do it, and you can't follow them.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I would have played such a game if it was from the hunter perspective. Getting caught and be transformed is not my side of things. (at least that's what i have figured from description)

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
So I tried to do the tutorial four times, and each time the alchemy failed, with three of them being explosions. Is that just a random chance, or is it supposed to happen, or did I do something wrong? I put in blood, fur, and bones in that order, just as the hint box said.
Whoops, we set a wrong flag for that. Thanks, it will be fixed in the upcoming patch!

The mushrooms are understandable but unavoidable - if a stationairy form had a direct TF they would all end up in one place.

This is a minor thing but the new monsters don't seem to have entries in the manual.
Yep forgot a couple, added in the patch!

I would have played such a game if it was from the hunter perspective. Getting caught and be transformed is not my side of things. (at least that's what i have figured from description)
You can start the game as a monster (random one or one of your choosing), and tinker the rules so that you will remain the only monster as well if you want (except your victims). It is very sandboxy with a lot of things you can tune!

Reactions: Ragsmu

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
You can start the game as a monster (random one or one of your choosing), and tinker the rules so that you will remain the only monster as well if you want (except your victims). It is very sandboxy with a lot of things you can tune!
Well, now that is interesting, might actually give it a try.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Well, now that is interesting, might actually give it a try.
Yeah I've been following this game for a long while now and as Trinity said, this is a full on sandbox game. You can change pretty much every aspect of the game to exactly how you want them.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
The main menu BGM probably needs to be set to loop. Even if it wasn't the basic thing, the settings and whatsnots are very expansive and a player is likely to spend a noticeable amount of time overall on the main menu for one thing or other — when BGM cuts, its noticeable.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Wow, this is a great sandbox. Its also a terrible game.

I can see the appeal of the game and there is a LOT of appeal. But the gameplay is just plain awful. Simply adjusting the settings is a massive task and a necessary one since combat is lopsided in favor of the AI. On the default settings and no gear for either character, the human will always lose in a 1v1 human-vs-monster fight.

Last edited:

eldir1

Jan 6, 2021
tell that to anyone who got a chainsaw, or powered armor.
Wow, this is a great sandbox. Its also a terrible game.

I can see the appeal of the game and there is a LOT of appeal. But the gameplay is just plain awful. Simply adjusting the settings is a massive task and a necessary one since combat is lopsided in favor of the AI. On the default settings and no gear for either character, the human will always lose in a 1v1 human-vs-monster fight.

You do know that human have access to weapon and item ?

Foxtra

Feb 10, 2019
how to become Vampire Lord? And why vampires need to bring humans to the crypt if only mummies can transform humans there?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
On the default settings and no gear for either character, the human will always lose in a 1v1 human-vs-monster fight.
You are aware that monsters can't equip items and humans can, right? Humans aren't supposed to be able to win bare-handed. But the issue isn't that humans lose to monsters, it's that the player has a massive disadvantage against the AI. Not only are you capable of missing with your attacks, but you can "whiff" an attack by trying to use it before the cooldown is over, whereas the AI will always and only instantly attack as soon as you're within range. To say nothing of their perfect reflexes and reaction time. I think that, instead of having the button press "charge" and "release" your attack, holding it down should just set you up to automatically attack an enemy who's in range. As long as you hold the button you should be "auto-attacking" at perfectly as the AI.

Reactions: Piklopedia

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Bare-handed combat is more about managing your positioning and stamina to dodge their attacks while trying to sneak your own in. It's entirely possible to master it, but it takes a surprising amount of skill for an h game. I'm a fan, but I also can see why it puts people off.

Also, playing as the Entoloma is overall unsatisfying. It's just waiting for the random number generator to potentially put you in a good spot, and hope that you can make something happen before you get destroyed and banished to some obscure corner of the mansion. Don't even get the satisfaction of seeing the victim's TF'd that comes with other stationary monsters, like the Rusalka or the Mermaid. I appreciate the intention, cause Mushroom girls are always a great addition, but I think the gameplay falls flat.

Datsimplegamer

Dec 15, 2019
I love the new update my only concern was that i was waiting for an option to make werewolves untameable i dont know some times it ruins if for me to tf to a werewolf only to then get tamed instantly and basically play human with only strong punches at least an option for the player to be untameable would be awesome to have

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes