Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Datsimplegamer

Dec 15, 2019
i dont know if its a bug or intended but demon lord the true form makes more cultists when in previous updates it transformed to random demon themed monsters

Nov 30, 2018
i dont know if its a bug or intended but demon lord the true form makes more cultists when in previous updates it transformed to random demon themed monsters
i think its a bug, true form demon lord if summoned through debug menu will transform humans to random demon themed monsters. but if its summoned by cultists it just summons more cultist

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
She behaves fine in our tests - did you enable any demons to spawn? Satin will not make any demons if they are disabled in the spawn settings - cultists are the fallback case when that happens.

Datsimplegamer

Dec 15, 2019
She behaves fine in our tests - did you enable any demons to spawn? Satin will not make any demons if they are disabled in the spawn settings - cultists are the fallback case when that happens.
i didnt know i had to enable demons to spawn she works fine now thanks

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to hit a disguised succubus? Only thing I can do is run into the next room and hope they don't follow me around a corner.

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Had an idea for a fun and unique mechanic for Hypnotic Headphones as an item. You'd be able to equip them in the offhand, and while holding them there they buff your attack in dome way. Maybe attack speed, for the rhythmic aspect, but a straight damage boost works too. However, it slowly drains your willpower as you use them. Either that, or it has a timer that ticks down. You can attempt to unequip them to stop it, but it only has a percentage chance of succeeding, based around how much willpower you have left. It'd also have a short cooldown between attempts to remove. Similar to how the Cheerleader pom pom's work for NPC's. Mechanically they're different from them in that it provides a strong self-buff instead of allowing you to play support for everyone else.

As for what happens when you run out of willpower / time, well the Cheerleader works well again as an example. Instead of a cheer outfit, it could slowly TF the victim into some sort of hypnotized rave girl, who incapacitates others and slips more headphones onto them too. Bonus points if the music used is Trance music.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to hit a disguised succubus? Only thing I can do is run into the next room and hope they don't follow me around a corner.
Hitting a disguised succubus has a 50% chance of revealing them. Just keep smacking!

We had a couple internal patch versions to deal with various issues in this release; general bugfixes, manual entries, balance on some new monsters. You can find the patch here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jainettie

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
Had an idea for a fun and unique mechanic for Hypnotic Headphones as an item. You'd be able to equip them in the offhand, and while holding them there they buff your attack in dome way. Maybe attack speed, for the rhythmic aspect, but a straight damage boost works too. However, it slowly drains your willpower as you use them. Either that, or it has a timer that ticks down. You can attempt to unequip them to stop it, but it only has a percentage chance of succeeding, based around how much willpower you have left. It'd also have a short cooldown between attempts to remove. Similar to how the Cheerleader pom pom's work for NPC's. Mechanically they're different from them in that it provides a strong self-buff instead of allowing you to play support for everyone else.

As for what happens when you run out of willpower / time, well the Cheerleader works well again as an example. Instead of a cheer outfit, it could slowly TF the victim into some sort of hypnotized rave girl, who incapacitates others and slips more headphones onto them too. Bonus points if the music used is Trance music.
Yeah I really like this idea. Especially since it is hypno based. I would absolutely love to see more hypno/mind control stuff in this game trinity, but I'm biased cause that's definitely the top of my fetish list.
-Also this might be a stretch, are you guys planning on doing any of the hypno/trasnform sub genres like bimbofication and stepfordification? Just curious.

Last edited:

ryanwraith

Oct 23, 2020
Hello. Is there a discord for this game? If so could I get an invite link?

Also, what commands work on the Genie lamp?

Jul 31, 2019
Really liked the new update and new content, so there's new stuff that I've come with.
1. Disable/enable Inma promotion, if checked Inma won't transform into succubus after having sex
2. Along with adding a new enemy type with it's own interesting mechanic (I'm talking about Jelly) it would be interesting to see new enemies that include high risk (easy to slay or have low HP/WP) - high reward (instant stage TF/infection/something once it came in contact with human) type of TF. For example you can add flying visor or any other type of sci-fi tech that will hypno/transform humans into battle sex slaves or have infection type of TF where they're slowly become more and more perverted and then TF into monster or mind-control parasites (again)
3. After adding interactable environment (Beds, shrines, cauldron, hidden rooms etc) how about increasing it? Like for example sit on sofa (low risk, low reward) would recover humans the same way as beds do but without high risk.
4. Horny state. I know there's already horny state that exist but after reaching horny state humans usually turn into monster but how about adding additional horny state that woldn't in TF right from the start?
5. In earlier builds there was an option to spawn Djin's lamp in observer mode but in later build that was removed, so how about adding it back?
6. For observer mode would be nice if we could also spawn non-generified monster.
7. Set AI path for creating unique gameplay which should be individual unit and group of units. (Like for example: This current unit Guard would patrol only first floor and wouldn't chase Human once it leaves the area; etc)
8. Hypnotist and Fallen Angel enthralling revamp idea, usually once Hypnotist/Fallen Angel dies their enthralled followers would return to their normal state, so how about increasing Hypnotist and Fallen Angel's HP/WP for every addition enthralled unit; first enthralled unit would be permanmentaly enthralled no matter what happens to their master(unless reversion potion is used on their master or enthralled human)
9. Option to spawn Enthralled humans via observer mode
10. Teacher and Student revamp ideas: Teachers should have at least some kinda of extra try before losing teacher role; Student council. Student council reps are much stronger than normal stundents and in groups can take human down very quick, they would set law and order in mansion untill every human is converted and behaves properly; Delinquents. Delinquents are former students who decide to rebel against teachers and student council. They're neutral with humans and wouldn't attack them unless provoked. Their method of transformation would envlove bullying students and TF them into delinquent, downgrade Student council rep. and teachers into students as well.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Is there any way to completely disable dashing for both humans and monster alike?
I don't think the general human/monster movement speed is my issue here.
As much as I'm into getting put in place as punishment for becoming a monster, the human AI behavior seems so ruthlessly OP when they instantly teleport and stick to you like glue the moment they enter your room.

Otherwise pretty interesting and unique game, and I simply love, love, LOVE the transformations and the different convertions to the corrupted and evil side of gameplay.

Giorghs

Feb 17, 2020
Hello i have been following the game a few months now and i would like to congratulate the creators! I wanted to ask if there is any guide on how to mod the game, i found the 3dcg guide experimented and created some sprites and i wanted to know if it's possible to add them to the game and after if possible to share it with people in the forum! ☺

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Hello i have been following the game a few months now and i would like to congratulate the creators! I wanted to ask if there is any guide on how to mod the game, i found the 3dcg guide experimented and created some sprites and i wanted to know if it's possible to add them to the game and after if possible to share it with people in the forum! ☺
I think a guide is planned but hasn't been made yet. You might share your sprites here in case the author sees it.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes