Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Jul 31, 2019
I like this game and want to give some suggestions:
In Pandemonium Classic when playing as Rusalka, you will be disguised as a human and slowly suck human willpower, would be nice if this mechanic would be transferred to Unity edition.
Option for Lithosite to be randomly attached to your body
Option for NPC humans to ignore players that are in TF-sequence and don't use reversal potions on players
When hypnotised Lithosite host spawn Lithosite, it will attack Lythosite host and Humans (same with Ant and Bee queen although I didn't tested and can't tell exactly if it's true or not)
Option to decrease/increase Player's recovery time
Option to decrease/increase Player's speed
Option to decrease certain monster's power cooldown for more extreme/hard or more easier TF for Lithosite hosts.
Hypno gun will affect unconscious monsters/humans (really hard to utilize it without risking or grinding pocket watch/ more hypno guns because human NPC can interfere and slain it)
Add more lithosite type of TF where the thing start attaching itself and slowly transforming human into a monster (I'm vouching for symbiote from spider-man)
Add Rusalka in spawn list
Let some Thralls use helmet
Add doomgirl as an actual monster type that will attack everyone? (I need more time to think about it)
Let Guards pick up and use guns weapon boxes
Let Scientist pick up and use knockout drugs
Let NPC humans/Human players drag unconscious humans
Let Players drag unconscious monsters
Option to increase/decrease specific objects (shrines as example)
Mixed TF if possible (Cowgirl x Slime, Bunny girl x Hypnotist, Cowgirl Ranger x Rusallka's thrall etc)

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Mixed TF if possible (Cowgirl x Slime, Bunny girl x Hypnotist, Cowgirl Ranger x Rusallka's thrall etc)
This requires as much work as making an entirely unique monster, so it only ever happens in specific cases. I believe the only example in the game right now is the Fallen Cupid, and will probably also happen when they add the Cherub and Archangel, but I wouldn't expect many specific mix-and-match monsters like a slime cowgirl or anything like that.

Option to decrease/increase Player's recovery time
Do you mean exclusively for the player? Because there is an option to change the recovery time, but it affects everyone.

Option for Lithosite to be randomly attached to your body
What do you mean by that?

Jul 31, 2019
This requires as much work as making an entirely unique monster, so it only ever happens in specific cases. I believe the only example in the game right now is the Fallen Cupid, and will probably also happen when they add the Cherub and Archangel, but I wouldn't expect many specific mix-and-match monsters like a slime cowgirl or anything like that.

Do you mean exclusively for the player? Because there is an option to change the recovery time, but it affects everyone.

What do you mean by that?
"Do you mean exclusively for the player?"
Yes.
"what do you mean by that?"
Each time Lithosite centipede attaches itself it will start with Left arm (rendering the player to use any items), then Legs and finally Right arm (rendering them from attacking) which is why I suggested if it's possible for Lithosites to attach randomly.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Each time Lithosite centipede attaches itself it will start with Left arm (rendering the player to use any items), then Legs and finally Right arm (rendering them from attacking) which is why I suggested if it's possible for Lithosites to attach randomly.
Ah. The problem with that is that they'd need to create a new sprite for every girl for every stage for every possible order of the Lithosites attaching.

Jul 31, 2019
Would be nice to have this kind of corruption/TF

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Beta 5 has been released! Major features for this build are:

+ Added magical girls, new maids, ghouls, rabbit prince/wives, weremice, werecats, dreamers, and clones/progenitors
+ Added "generify over time" option to turn you into a default monster
+ Made it possible to have the mansion have more floors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please report any bugs you may come across for us so we can get them fixed!

GaoissimoGao

May 24, 2021
Magical girl wands outright don't seem to spawn. I've tried forcing it with nothing else on the spawnlist, only bricks spawn in chests as a result. SImilar results with only healing potions and combat knife, not a single result.

Strongly approve of the rabbit wives though, very good content.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Magical girl wands outright don't seem to spawn. I've tried forcing it with nothing else on the spawnlist, only bricks spawn in chests as a result. SImilar results with only healing potions and combat knife, not a single result.

Strongly approve of the rabbit wives though, very good content.
Magical Girl wands do not count as weapons, so you will not find them in the blue chests that will give you bricks (if you turn off all weapons, it defaults to bricks internally). The wands are a usuable item, so you'll find them in the pink chests instead.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Always excited af when an update for this game drops. You devs/writers are splendid! (Assuming you guys even read this thread, if not, then it's up to Trinity3 to.)

Oh and quick question, when downloading a new version of the game, which files can you copy over from the previous version to keep all your settings the same? Is it just Settings.txt or are there other ones?
Edit: I'm dumb and didn't look back through the thread, problem solved

Last edited:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The girls are looking good but it needs someone of the opposite sex to enjoy the setting.

As a protective male he could save all the human females then give his life to stop all the sexy non human females trying to get the human females by mating with them all until they pass out.

popolice

Apr 20, 2018
I see the rabbit wife has a BJ picture and a sex picture but I can only ever use BJ in game. How do you use the sex animation?

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
The new update is pretty great all around. The Magical Girl is a very enjoyable mechanic, much more so than the Doomgirl, since it has it's own benefits and drawbacks to it instead of just being an instant win button for a while. The outfits themselves are cute and lewd, especially once they've fallen, and the Thrall mechanic where they slowly get corrupted as hypnotized slaves pushes all my buttons.
The Imposters/Progenitors/Clones I was expecting to feel like a neat gimmick, like last update's Body Swap, but it ended up hitting home extremely well. Not sure what it is about them, but Mei as the Progenitor and Talia as the victim is an incredibly lewd combo. Might be something with how an evil Mei pairs well with with the Progenitor pose / personality, and Talia's outfit hits well as a victim to the clone process. Lotta as well hits well as a Progenitor, again probably something about the Progenitor personality working extremely well as a contrast to her usual personality, and the victim TF's looking great. I was also surprised by the level of quality in the TF mechanics themselves. The fade transitions between two different sprites in the same pose looks spectacular, and can lead to some really nice combination outfits during.
The custom maid sprites are a welcome addition as well. Hypnosis and Maids goes together like bread and butter, and it's great to see the victims in the maid outfits rather than just a swarm of identical pink haired maids.
Updates like these are why I can't help but to keep coming back for more. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: petergriffinpeter25

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
God this game gets better with every update, you guys are really doing fine work. It pains me I can't give you any money.

GachaSalt

Jul 9, 2018
Can we get a transformation like the golems or latex dolls but instead its combatants like M.Bison's dolls from street fighter or any other kind of brainwashed combatants that you can find on pixiv?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Can we get a transformation like the golems or latex dolls but instead its combatants like M.Bison's dolls from street fighter or any other kind of brainwashed combatants that you can find on pixiv?
That's basically the Guard, right?

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
Are you guys ever thinking of adding a way for the community to contribute to this game. Perhaps people would be able to upload their own image files and pick from a list of AI behaviors (like can't leave water, guard matriarch, etc.) to essentially create custom characters/monsters? Maybe even the ability to modify and replace the original game images?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes