Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
D

Deleted member 2248518

i found a glitch while trying to surrender to the cultist shrine the animation stops and i go back to normal

Datsimplegamer

Dec 15, 2019
Thanks for the sentiment, but there's no Patreon or anything for this :D It's being developped for fun and for free by the dev.
ever thought of creating something like a blog if not a patreon just so u can post goals or stuff we can expect next updates? i thought it would be cool. That is if the dev wants to share info

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Excellent job on the game! There's so much content and so much variety in it that even for someone with incredibly specific tastes, like me, has a bunch of options to choose from. As someone who downloaded it exclusively for the mental change part of the tf's I especially love the new update that you guys just put out. The Cheerleaders, the Teacher / Students, the Hypnotist / Assistants, even the Lotus Eater and The Alien / Xell are all spectacular. If your game was just centered around one of those it would've been added to my collection, but with all of them and the others like it in previous updates, it makes your game in invaluable part of it. Keep up the great work!

While I'm here, I do also have a bug to report. Not entirely sure what happened / went wrong, but as a Human with a Djinni servant (lamp in inventory) I hypnotized one fellow human and instantly converted to a Hypnotist. There was also a message saying that another human had snapped out of trance the moment after I started the transformation. When I completed the transformation I only had one assistant. I'm not sure if the Djinni counted as a servant towards the hypnotist conversion counter, or if the other human snapped out of trance at just the perfect time to not be converted into an assistant. Either way, it's a minor thing, but maybe something to look into.

Also, the AI is really strong with being instantly able to pick up lamps and type in Djinni wishes. There was one time where I had a lamp in-inventory, dropped it on TF completion, had a human pick it up and in less then a second use it to convert me back to human. It all happened so fast that I didn't even know what happened. As far as I could tell, I had popped out of the TF as a human. Only when I paused and read the text log did I figure out what happened.

Although that last paragraph gave me an idea for a new type of enemy. Not sure how you'd want to flavor it, but it could be some sort of shapeshifter / disguise enemy. The main gameplay would be spent disguised as a human waiting for a good opportunity to strike, such as when a target is alone. Tertiary action would swap from a Human form into the monster's true form, while secondary action could be a conversion to turn the human into your brainwashed thrall. When you turn back to human form again the thrall would follow you around and act like a normal human too. Might get a little tricky on the technical side depending on how you implement it in relation to the team system, but I think it could be really cool to see.

Keep up the great work, and best of luck with the game!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
ever thought of creating something like a blog if not a patreon just so u can post goals or stuff we can expect next updates? i thought it would be cool. That is if the dev wants to share info
Well, there is a Discord, and I think a thread on TFGames.site.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I do not. I forget where I saw the link to it, and I don't generally use Discord myself. It was probably in the TFgames thread, though.
I took a quick look to see if it was in the OP there before asking. I guess I'll just have to wade through and see if I can find it.
Thanks anyways.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Ah, looks like someone already put the patch on here. We were gonna wait to let it stabilize, but if it's already here, here's the quick patchnotes for this surprisingly stable beta. Thanks for the reports in here! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Since the patch seems stable, here's the bugpatch for other platforms as well.

Last edited:

petergriffinpeter25

Jan 1, 2020
Not sure if the dev(s?) are taking suggestions, but I'd love to see some of the following concepts in the game:

Some form of Hypnotic Collar or Headphones (basically just a hypnotic item) that could either be a trap or forced onto people that slowly brainwashes them like an infection but could possibly be removed by other Humans, similar to lithosite's progression.

A Succubus that would likely be busty and dominant that hides their demonic appearance and blends in with the rest of the Humans until they decide to attack and enslave/convert one of the Humans.

A slow transforming suit/costume that attaches to the Human and over time makes them succumb to it's will and spread it's influence by putting them on other people.

A wandering spirit, similar to the kitsune or wraith, that could posses humans and in doing so would release their spirits as well.

Just some ideas that I'm throwing out there, if I think of anything else I might post some more. If any of these are considered like I said I'd love to see them implemented in some form or another.

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Some form of Hypnotic Collar or Headphones (basically just a hypnotic item) that could either be a trap or forced onto people that slowly brainwashes them like an infection but could possibly be removed by other Humans, similar to lithosite's progression.

A Succubus that would likely be busty and dominant that hides their demonic appearance and blends in with the rest of the Humans until they decide to attack and enslave/convert one of the Humans.

A wandering spirit, similar to the kitsune or wraith, that could posses humans and in doing so would release their spirits as well.
I'd also love to see these

A slow transforming suit/costume that attaches to the Human and over time makes them succumb to it's will and spread it's influence by putting them on other people.
There's already something in the game that acts like this, although it's just a face mask instead of a full suit. If I recall correctly, it's the nopperabo.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Pretty good so far, although the default settings are a bit fast. A simple tutorial for the human goal would be nice. Having one for each monster girl type would be nice as well. Just a small map that has the appropriate rooms and a space where humans spawn would be nice to practice with.

I'd like to see a monster vs monster mode. Maybe once all the humans are converted, the monsters turn on each other.

A robot or gynoid faction would be nice.

The aliens should also be able to abduct the hucows wandering the field. Maybe add some milking machines to the ufo to put them in.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Pretty good so far, although the default settings are a bit fast. A simple tutorial for the human goal would be nice. Having one for each monster girl type would be nice as well. Just a small map that has the appropriate rooms and a space where humans spawn would be nice to practice with.
Human Tutorial might happen sometime, but it's really unlikely we'll do one for all monsters. There's a lot of them. We've noted down odd specifics about most forms in the Bestiary though, so you may want to consult that :)

I'd like to see a monster vs monster mode. Maybe once all the humans are converted, the monsters turn on each other.
We're kinda working on this for next beta, allowing you to make groups of monsters their own faction.

A robot or gynoid faction would be nice.
The Golems and Latex Drones are robots - though they admittedly don't look distinctively metallic.

The aliens should also be able to abduct the hucows wandering the field. Maybe add some milking machines to the ufo to put them in.
We thought about this when we made them but ultimately decided against it because the Aliens/Xell already have a relatively involved mechanic. Maybe sometime!

Reactions: PoeTato and weradti

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
I got a question about Lithosite Host and Lithosite. In which title do they appear or is it only in this game?
They're not from anything. We found the asset somewhere, liked it, and adapted them for the form. We came up with the name too.

We didn't have any particular inspiration in mind for this, though the concept of bodyjacking like the Lithosites do is certainly not unique to us :D

Reactions: PoeTato

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Human Tutorial might happen sometime, but it's really unlikely we'll do one for all monsters. There's a lot of them. We've noted down odd specifics about most forms in the Bestiary though, so you may want to consult that :)

We're kinda working on this for next beta, allowing you to make groups of monsters their own faction.

The Golems and Latex Drones are robots - though they admittedly don't look distinctively metallic.

We thought about this when we made them but ultimately decided against it because the Aliens/Xell already have a relatively involved mechanic. Maybe sometime!
Thanks for answering. I did go over the bestiary, and that covered most of it. For the rest, I would just set them as the only monster, and either start as one, or surrender to them at the first chance I got. As for the himan tutorial, what I could see is a single set of rooms, each with something to interact with. When you do, the game pauses, and a description appears, similar to what's already in place for the transformation sequences. You then unpause to continue, and move to the next room.

With all of the customization options already, I can see different possibilities for other game modes, although most of them would involve a custom map layout. It's pretty much having two bases on opposite ends of the field, and the monsters fight over converting the humans that roam around the middle of the map to boost their own numbers.

The Drones do scratch some of that itch. A few different things come to mind, but they're really more fetishes, rather than factions, and most of what I'm thinking of is more or less covered by the Drones, Mad Scientists, and Aliens. I suppose one unique thing could be a silver collar as a cursed item, or they could just be an asset variant of the Golem.

I did find a comic that has some robot assets, although I'm not sure where they're from. .

EDIT: Started a post last night, which carried over to today. I deleted the top half, but it was all covered by the rest of the post.

Last edited:

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
Really loving this game. Only recently found out about this from a CG set of this game I saw which piqued my interest. This game really pushes a lot of buttons for me. My favorites would probably be the yuan-ti, Darkslave, Nymph, and Alien. Only wish there were an easier way to play one-handed, but I expect that would be difficult to accomplish given the nature of the game as first person. I really like the unique dialog for volunteering as well, willingly submitting and all that. Surprised to see Nanako from VH here, and regarding that, not sure why, but the portrait for her just feels a little off. Doesn't look quite right, now sure why.

Only three things I can think of right now that I would really want in the future for this game (disregarding more transformations, which I'm sure is a given) would be, as someone previously suggested, a monster vs monster type thing that occurs after all humans have been transformed. Something that would keep going on until all monster girls have been transformed into the same type. Second is maybe keeping the monster girl who transformed you around until the transformation is complete. I find that often after losing to/volunteering to a monster girl they then just run off and get themselves killed right away, which kinda stinks. Would have liked to stay with your "master" a little longer, if that makes sense. Lastly, not sure if this has been considered or not, but something I would really appreciate is unique dialog and possible portraits when you are the one transforming another girl, such as you expressing your pleasure and satisfaction on the changes they are undergoing, if that makes any sense. Maybe lock you into a transformation sequence as well to make it work. Additionally, maybe some reactions/observations/ comments from the monster girl in general who transformed you, while the process in taking place. Just some comments and suggestions from a humble fan. Really love the game. excited to see where it goes.

Also, anyone know where a place to have more direct contact with the developers would be/ways I can see stuff in progress? Would be cool to know and keep up with development.

Last edited:
Reactions: eldir1 and PoeTato
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes