Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
If I can add one request for further updates: Give us a button to pause the game and read the text. It´s almost impossible to read the text quickly enough before it disapears in a wave of new messages.
This exists, the pause button is P by default and can be changed in the menu. Additionally, you may want to enable the "Pause on TF start" option in the general options, which will pause the game every time your transformation progresses. You can also use this in conjunction with the "StepTransformation" option (G by default) to read through TFs at your own pace.

Reactions: Piklopedia

Metal Man

Jul 3, 2018
I wasn't expecting much from the 3DCG assets but this game is really good. Loving the customization options - thus far, I've done games where I started off as a single golem and tried to convert everybody else in the mansion, games where I was alone versus an entire zombie horde, games where I had to hit and run as the dollmaker kept snowballing her ranks. Honestly way more fun than I was expecting.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
I wasn't expecting much from the 3DCG assets but this game is really good. Loving the customization options - thus far, I've done games where I started off as a single golem and tried to convert everybody else in the mansion, games where I was alone versus an entire zombie horde, games where I had to hit and run as the dollmaker kept snowballing her ranks. Honestly way more fun than I was expecting.
Happy to hear you're enjoying it :D We did try to include as many customization options as possible, so the majority of things you should be able to tinker with as you please.

We're currently ironing out final bugs (that we know of), so unless we find now bad ones expect a bugpatch and the mac/linux/win32 build in the coming days :)

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Bugfix update! We got rid of some minor bugs and tinkered with some AI behaviour; also made builds for win32, Linux and Mac now! We cannot test these 3 ourselves, so if there are any major problems you experience please let us know!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New forms are in the works, hopefully to be added soon~

EDIT: Known bug that causes General Settings to not work properly on a fresh install! Upon your first time playing, a tutorial pops up; please COMPLETELY CLOSE the game after seeing it and restart it to avoid this bug entirely :)

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
+ Hopefully fixed go-to-lamp ai for moth tf (made several changes)
Huh? ...Oh, you mean the other type of lamp. Actually, this could be a good opportunity to have an easter egg wish. If you wish for another lamp, the Djinni should spawn a Mothman lamp that transforms you.

Edit: There seems to be a glitch whenever I try to open "General Settings". It just takes me to an unloaded game screen with my character's empty hands showing up like a game just started, but then it freezes and I have to force-exit the game.

Edit 2: This probably has to do with the first-time tutorial popup when you start your first game. It doesn't happen after that, and it has you frozen in the same position while that popup is there. Probably also why it didn't pop up in bug testing, if it's only present in a fresh download.

Last edited:

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
There seems to be a glitch whenever I try to open "General Settings". It just takes me to an unloaded game screen with my character's empty hands showing up like a game just started, but then it freezes and I have to force-exit the game.

This probably has to do with the first-time tutorial popup when you start your first game. It doesn't happen after that, and it has you frozen in the same position while that popup is there. Probably also why it didn't pop up in bug testing, if it's only present in a fresh download.
Interesting, we'll look into it! Would indeed be something we miss if it's only on fresh installs.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks for the report; we've located and fixed it! We're pushing a quick update for this one because it's potentially gamebreaking. Only windows64 build for now, the rest will follow later as usual~

Patch Notes: Fixes a gamebreaking bug causing the General Options to crash the game due to a loading error.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
There's no sex in this game?
No, not in particular, although some TFs do lean towards that and the Father Tree techincally counts, I suppose.

As promised, here are the remaining builds for Patch 16 for non-windows 64 users. Again, thanks for the bugreport, it was pretty gnarly!

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
what are the portal for? and what can I do with them?
The portals are related to one of the victory conditions. Depending on your settings, monsters can only spawn from these portals, and through performing certain actions you can close them and win the game. You can check the in-game manual, under "victory conditions", for what you should do exactly.

eldir1

Jan 6, 2021
creating this account just to say that I love your unique work.
sadly, as you said earlier, there isn't many games like it.

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
I really had a blast with this game. I didn't think I would like this type of game but playing all the different species has proved itself to be very fun. The transformation sequences were top notch as well, definitely enjoyed them. Are the developers still planning to add more species in the future?

Last edited:

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Are the developers still planning to add more species in the future?
Yes we are! We currently have... 5? 6? forms in bugtesting, and we're working on the imagesets for some more. We're also adding new options to further tailor your experience, tooltips to the settings to clarify what everything does, and by the time we release probably even more!

I don't know exactly *when* we will push a public update, but expect a lot of new content from us, still :)

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Yo, don't want to sound like im rushing you guys or anything but I'm just wondering how's the progress so far.
Progress is pretty good, but slow going! The dev has a day job that fluctuates a lot in its time requirement, so sometimes they get a very demanding project and unity development slows to a crawl. There's one major feature that still has to be ironed out properly and we have 2 or 3ish forms still listed for implementation, so once the dev comes back it won't be super much longer. Unfortunately I can't tell you when that'll be, but it's a matter of "when, not if" :)

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
So you can't tell us when, but can you tell us what? What's this new feature? What kinds of things can we expect from the next update?
Primarily "reworked outside". We're working on making the mansion grounds 1 connected whole rather than several small, unconnected gardens. This just looks way better, allows you to loop around more easily, and gives us an easier time for the future when we want to add locations outside.

Also the usual quality of life changes, such as giving you the option to turn off the shrine/cauldron entirely, a couple new potions, tooltips for most of the settings/rules, added a much-requested identity/name loss to some TFs, and some balance changes to a couple of old monsters.

And, so far, 9 new forms have been implemented. The dev doesn't generally talk about those outside of the dev crew though, so I'll refrain from telling you about them beyond how many there are right now.

So a lot's been done! Hope that answers your question :)

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes