Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Holy...WOW this...THIS is good. Evevn though its not 100% lewd I love the TF/Corruption aspect and being switched to another side instead of just 'game over lul'
Good to hear! The "get to play when it would otherwise be a bad end" is really the core design idea behind all of the House of Pandemonium content - the rest of the content flowed from there.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Happy to hear you like the game :)

To quote myself on whether or not there is something similair...

Similair in what sense? In terms of the arcadey, quick games with heavy TF content I think House of Pandemonium is fairly unique. In terms of "getting to play as a monster", you could try HoP: Adventure Mode. It's a gamemode that's part of the Remaster of the original HoP; it's a much more story-heavy game. While in development, there's 20-odd hours of gameplay already with TF an integral part of the plot.
The remaster also contains "Classic Mode", which is what this game is based in. It's turn based instead of real time. Classic Mode is not in active development though, so there's fewer forms in that than in Unity Edition.
HOP was basically created because there's very few games where being TFd is not an immeadiate fail-state, so if you already know about and played both Adventure Mode and Classic Mode in the remaster, I'm afraid you're out of luck.

Apr 15, 2020
while this is pretty fun to play the movement of the npcs is a little wonky. I personally feel like the art and the TF themselves would have been very nice in a turn based game instead of a Counter Strike Go type of game.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
while this is pretty fun to play the movement of the npcs is a little wonky. I personally feel like the art and the TF themselves would have been very nice in a turn based game instead of a Counter Strike Go type of game.
The turn based mode is quite literally what Classic Mode from the Remaster is :) Unity Edition is a side project by a fan of that; some of the systems in place are leftovers from that turn based mode. Do be aware that not all forms from Unity Edition are in Classic Mode, however!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The turn based mode is quite literally what Classic Mode from the Remaster is :) Unity Edition is a side project by a fan of that; some of the systems in place are leftovers from that turn based mode. Do be aware that not all forms from Unity Edition are in Classic Mode, however!
The content that is there isn't always functional, either. Unfortunately, they've stopped working on that mode in order to focus on their fanfic that completely changes the tone and even retcons a character's gender just to shoehorn in the genderswap fetish that's completely taken over every game on TFGames.site Adventure Mode. Maybe we need someone to go full circle and make a turn-based module for the Unity Version. :unsure: Then someone can remake it in Inform, for no reason other than the irony of it.

Since I'm (kind of) on the subject, there was something else I was gonna say in response to an earlier post, but I was originally gonna wait until I had put together something I was planning.

HOP was basically created because there's very few games where being TFd is not an immeadiate fail-state, so if you already know about and played both Adventure Mode and Classic Mode in the remaster, I'm afraid you're out of luck.
That's true about games where you get turned into a monster, but not so much for games where you get genderswapped or sissified, which is apparently the main thing people think of when they say "TF" these days. I can't tell you how excited I was to find out TFGames.site existed, only to learn that it ended up becoming focused entirely on genderbending at some point. I thought I'd found the holy grail, and that it'd just take some sorting to find the kind of games that I was looking for, but you can't even rely on the game ratings because everything with genderswapping gets hundreds of likes by default, and even games that aren't about that still end up having it shoehorned in to appeal to the community there.

It was honestly shocking how few of the games in a place called TFGames.site were like House of Pandemonium. This was seriously a diamond in the rough. But on top of just getting to continue playing after getting transformed, what I was really hoping to find were games where you do the transforming, especially ones where you're not necessarily a "victim" yourself. I mean, you'd think somebody somewhere would have made a game where you play as some kind of Demon Lord who goes around capturing heroines and transforming them into your minions, right? I did find the seriously underrated and overlooked Crimson Veil, which is unfortunately mostly your standard "Game Over Game" where all the erotic content is primarily centered around ways to lose and have the protagonist turned into a vampire (or other types of monster, in the optional side quests), but does have a sort of alternate "post-game" route where the protagonist becomes a master vampire. Unfortunately, it was only recently added and barely has any content, and the majority of the game's focus is and always will be on the still-incomplete main route. It is something worth considering for people who are looking for "a game where being TF'd isn't an immediate fail-state", even if it still is 90% of the time.

But that's why I was so passionate about my suggestions/requests for being able to transform your allies in this game without switching factions or making things worse for yourself. There are lots of games where you're a victim of TF, but not enough where you're really in control. Now, this was gonna be the part of my post where I'd say the following: "I know my expanded betrayal request isn't even in the 'we're seriously considering it' stage, but I've put together some samples of alternate transformation text for when you betray your allies and turn them into your minions. Consider it a sort of 'fanfic' for now, a what-if example of what a feature like this would be like." Unfortunately, I got sidetracked, and never made it... It was going to (and still will, if I get around to it) be in picture form with the accompanied transformation states, so not just something for me to type up right here and now. I think I'm gonna get started on that in a few minutes, assuming I don't get sidetracked again.

Edit: I got sidetracked again. But I'm making some progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuzousagi

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Alright, so I was originally gonna start by showing off three at once (cow, nymph, and dark elf), but I keep getting sidetracked and am low on time, so here's just the nymph betrayal text I was working on. Something feels off about the phrasing in the third step, but I'm a little too tired to figure it out right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
I really like the idea, and you're welcome to work it out if you want. But I'll reiterate that for something like this, the entire way the AI is able to behave needs to be overhauled and loads of systems need to be implemented. It's not something that is likely to happen in the near future if at all!

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Yeah, I know. Honestly, that's one of the reasons I'm doing it myself instead of waiting and seeing how the devs would implement it. Normally, I disapprove of pre-empting the devs like that.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
That's good then :D I'm more than happy to share an album of these with TL if you end up making more; no need to worry about pre-empting the dev, we welcome contributions!

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I wonder if we will see new TFs in the next update.
It seems pretty much confirmed that new transformations are in the works for the next major update, although I suppose it's possible for a bugfix update without new content to come out some time between now and then.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Only major updates are posted here, so when it's posted there will definetly be more forms added. I don't know when that'll be though, so I hope you can wait till then :)

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
How can I transform into the demon lord?
Its tricky to get, you need to become a cultist first then there has to be at least two others, then go to any room with an altar and the bloody star and circle. Theres one more stage which is true, not sure how to get that.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
How can I transform into the demon lord?
If at any point there are 3 Cultists, they will start moving to the Ritual Room (with the creepy bloody altar) in the basement. Once they're there, they'll pick one at random to turn into the Demon Lord - however, if the player is there and a cultist they will always be given priority.

To become the True Demon lord, simply continue playing as the half-Demon lord until there are 6 Cultists, which should be fairly easy at that point since even the half-Demon lord has very high stats.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes