Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
All monsters and locations (the harpy nest, golem tube etc.) have unique volunteer text! If you press the surrender button while a monster or TF location is in your reticle, the pop up you get that would normally say "Are you sure you wish to surrender?" will instead say "Are you sure you wish to volunteer to X/to this location?". If you hit yes on those, you will get the alternative volunteer sequences :) The range for this is limited to your grab range, so make sure you're close enough to them when you hit the button!

Last edited:

Katsunaru

Mar 2, 2020
Would you try downloading it a second time? I've heard a report like this before, and it was actually the result of a bad download. If that doesn't help, it's possible the future patch may fix it, but I can't make any promises there.

EDIT: Could you open your task manager and look at your RAM usage? The next patch (if there's no major bugs, it should be out soon!) will have a different booting procedure which decreases RAM usage, so that might help you!
i downloaded the new update and it works wonders now! Thanks for the help

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So is there any unique mechanic tied to the pendulum and pocket watch weapons, or are they just normal weapons that target a different type of "health"? And if not, are there any plans to add unique mechanics to it in the future? It seems like the kind of thing that should have more to it than just being a different way to kill enemies. It'd be neat if hypnotized enemies would switch sides and follow you around as minions, though I can see how that might be a hassle to program in addition to affecting balance.

What I would really like, though, is if those weapons allowed "friendly fire", and you could hypnotize your fellow humans into your thralls. This could have its own transformation sequence, and you could have them follow you around and act as guardians, never moving more than a certain distance away from you but attacking all monsters that come close, instead of running around the house randomly. (Also, to make this not the biggest pain in the ass as you attempt to follow them everywhere to repeatedly "hit" them with it, they would either be stunned, slowed, or become hostile after you "hit" them the first time.) If that's not possible, maybe there could just be a "cursed" version of the weapon that turns you into an evil hypnotist, or simply have the normal version turn you into one if you defeat too many monsters with it. That should be as simple as adding a new "Hypnotist" and "Hypnoslave" monster type.

I'd actually like a lot of "betrayal" mechanics like that, though. It's already possible to forcibly put a cursed item on the other humans, and I guess you could count the surrender option as a betrayal. But some other ways to dominate/enslave/transform your allies while still remaining human and in control, possibly with a unique victory condition tied to it, would be pretty great.

Last edited:

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
So is there any unique mechanic tied to the pendulum and pocket watch weapons, or are they just normal weapons that target a different type of "health"? And if not, are there any plans to add unique mechanics to it in the future? It seems like the kind of thing that should have more to it than just being a different way to kill enemies. It'd be neat if hypnotized enemies would switch sides and follow you around as minions, though I can see how that might be a hassle to program in addition to affecting balance.
This is something we considered and is actually still on the table! The problems you mention at the end are what's stopped us from adding them until now as other additions were and are more pressing, but it's not impossible this happens at some point in development. For now, it's simply a different weapon that affects the other healthpool, which mostly exists for the sake of monster variety rather than humans dealing different kinds of damage.

What I would really like, though, is if those weapons allowed "friendly fire", and you could hypnotize your fellow humans into your thralls. This could have its own transformation sequence, and you could have them follow you around and act as guardians, never moving more than a certain distance away from you but attacking all monsters that come close, instead of running around the house randomly. (Also, to make this not the biggest pain in the ass as you attempt to follow them everywhere to repeatedly "hit" them with it, they would either be stunned, slowed, or become hostile after you "hit" them the first time.) If that's not possible, maybe there could just be a "cursed" version of the weapon that turns you into an evil hypnotist, or simply have the normal version turn you into one if you defeat too many monsters with it. That should be as simple as adding a new "Hypnotist" and "Hypnoslave" monster type.
I really dig this idea. Couple things to mention here:
- Having them follow you is in fact already in the game! You can use the "command" option (default key c, I believe) while aiming at another human (or monster, if you're a monster), which will switch them from freely roaming to following you. Pressing it again will make them hold position; again, and they will roam freely again. You've not enslaved them to do so, but you can at least use it in your victory plans!

- It's probably going to cause a lot of problems if it becomes possible to purposley damage someone in the same team as you, so if this gets implemented it'll probably need some other way to trigger the transformation. I'll talk to the dev about this! (While I typed this out I already reached out - we could make a "trap weapon" that forces its way into your hand so the friendly fire won't be annoying when you don't want it. You can thus do exactly what you described here, but it's possible to disable it so the friendly AI won't accidently mess you up all the time.)

- There's already a bunch of forms where you can enslave rather than transform the humans; Rusalka and Fallen Cupid. Similair thrall mechanics are going to exists for Succubi and the Yuan-ti when they are implemented (read up on them in the !). I agree staying human but turning evil on the others sounds cool, though.

I'd actually like a lot of "betrayal" mechanics like that, though. It's already possible to forcibly put a cursed item on the other humans, and I guess you could count the surrender option as a betrayal. But some other ways to dominate/enslave/transform your allies while still remaining human and in control, possibly with a unique victory condition tied to it, would be pretty great.
You'd almost definetly flip to the "monster" side doing this (but stay human!), so it's probably unlikely there'll be an actual victory condition to it.
FYI, there is one specific betrayal mechanic in the game in the form of the Knockout Drugs! If you use them on your fellow humans, you have a random chance (30%? I'm not sure) to gain a monsterification drug, which you can inject either others or yourself with to become a Nyx.

So yeah in conclusion, I like this idea a lot, typing this took so long I had time to talk to the dev about it and they like this idea too, so after we finish work on the forms we're currently working on (which, to be fair, are still in the early stages), we'll probably work on an evil hypnotist form~

Reactions: Trocadero123

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
as other additions were and are more pressing
Well, clearly the devs and I have different priorities, haha. "Why was literally anything in the game before this?"

For now, it's simply a different weapon that affects the other healthpool, which mostly exists for the sake of monster variety rather than humans dealing different kinds of damage.
Yeah, it makes sense for the monsters especially since, if I'm not mistaken, willpower damage works differently for humans than health damage. Rather than being drained to zero, it seems that anything that damages willpower has a random chance to instantly succeed based on how low the target's willpower is, including having cursed items be automatically equipped. But then you have these weapons that the humans use that simply work like a different health pool, which just feels... incomplete.

Having them follow you is in fact already in the game! You can use the "command" option (default key c, I believe) while aiming at another human (or monster, if you're a monster)
Ugh, this again... This was the same issue I had with the surrender question I posted before. Apparently in both cases I used it correctly, but failed multiple times because targeting properly is nearly impossible in this game, so I just assumed it didn't work the way I thought it did. I'm surprised the same thing didn't happen when I tried to use a cursed item on another human. (Actually, I think it *did* happen when I tried to use the knockout drug on someone, which I figured didn't work the same as the "trap" items...)

Edit: So I tried this out, and apparently it can only work on one AI at a time. Is this intentional? It took a lot of messing around before I finally realized that was the problem. (Although it's also still really hard to target even the first one.)

It's probably going to cause a lot of problems if it becomes possible to purposley damage someone in the same team as you, so if this gets implemented it'll probably need some other way to trigger the transformation.
Well, there are three ways I could think of to address the issue of friendly fire. One is to simply have it be disabled through a menu, since I imagine it's the kind of thing you'd either want to always do or never do. Another option is to tie that usage to a separate button. I believe the "tertiary action" button is unused by humans (and most monsters), although that one's also a pain in the ass to use thanks to targeting, unless you have extra buttons on your mouse. The third is to just leave it there for the sake of balance, especially if the "enslave monsters" mechanic is added. Having a powerful ability like that but letting you "accidentally" hurt you allies could be the tradeoff. (Edit: I should also add that the idea was for it to only apply to certain weapon types, although I suppose that could also be a programming issue.)

- There's already a bunch of forms where you can enslave rather than transform the humans; Rusalka and Fallen Cupid.
Yeah, I'm familiar with those. There are a few others, right? Although I suppose the Darkslave isn't enthralled to any one particular character.

we could make a "trap weapon" that forces its way into your hand so the friendly fire won't be annoying when you don't want it. You can thus do exactly what you described here, but it's possible to disable it so the friendly AI won't accidently mess you up all the time.
By "trap weapon" do you mean the same things as the cursed items that would transform you into a separate "monster" labeled as a hypnotist, or some kind of separate mechanic where a friendly fire weapon forces its way into your hand? While I did propose the "hypnotist monster" as an alternative if the other stuff didn't work, I would definitely prefer if there was some way to do stuff like this while still being categorized as a human by the game's mechanics, rather than mechanically being a monster that's simply said to be human. The idea being that you would still be fighting against the monsters, but in an "evil" way that ends with you coming out on top over both your enemies and your "allies".

Not to mention, it'd be nice to have an "evil" option whose victory condition isn't a straightforward "let all humans be transformed from any source," and to not be restricted only to the monster's default weapons. Having a unique victory condition was just something I was throwing out there, but I'd hope to still have the standard victory conditions. Having to still escape the manor and fight off all the other monsters keeps things interesting.

Which actually brings up another question: Are there any plans to add some more unique monster victory conditions, for the reasons mentioned above? Considering that there are settings to allow for infinitely respawning humans, one would think that was planned at some point. But it's currently just not all that fun to play as a monster where you win by just letting the good guys get overwhelmed with spawns. Unless you mess with the rulesets, you rarely even get to be the one doing any of the transforming, which kind of defeats the whole point.

Oh right, and one other thing that I haven't been able to figure out. What's up with the dog? When I choose to play as one, it treats me as if I'm subservient to a particular human (which is how I was hoping the hypnotized humans would work, mechanically), and it seems like it's something that a werewolf can be turned into, but I can't seem to figure out how. Any experiments I tried with defeating werewolves just ends up with them dying.

Last edited:

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
By "trap weapon" do you mean the same things as the cursed items that would transform you into a separate "monster" labeled as a hypnotist, or some kind of separate mechanic where a friendly fire weapon forces its way into your hand? While I did propose the "hypnotist monster" as an alternative if the other stuff didn't work, I would definitely prefer if there was some way to do stuff like this while still being categorized as a human by the game's mechanics, rather than mechanically being a monster that's simply said to be human. The idea being that you would still be fighting against the monsters, but in an "evil" way that ends with you coming out on top over both your enemies and your "allies".

Not to mention, it'd be nice to have an "evil" option whose victory condition isn't a straightforward "let all humans be transformed from any source," and to not be restricted only to the monster's default weapons. Having a unique victory condition was just something I was throwing out there, but I'd hope to still have the standard victory conditions. Having to still escape the manor and fight off all the other monsters keeps things interesting. Which actually brings up another question: Are there any plans to add some more unique monster victory conditions, for the reasons mentioned above? Considering that there are settings to allow for infinitely respawning humans, one would think that was planned at some point. But it's currently just not all that fun to play as a monster where you win by just letting the good guys get overwhelmed with spawns. Unless you mess with the rulesets, you rarely even get to be the one doing any of the transforming, which kind of defeats the whole point.

Oh right, and one other thing that I haven't been able to figure out. What's up with the dog? When I choose to play as one, it treats me as if I'm subservient to a particular human (which is how I was hoping the hypnotized humans would work, mechanically), and it seems like it's something that a werewolf can be turned into, but I can't seem to figure out how. Any experiments I tried with defeating werewolves just ends up with them dying.
Yeah we agree entirely with your point on the WP weapons; it's not right on top of the priority list right now because it would require quite significant effort in the coding department. Again, it's possible it gets added later, but it probably won't be super soon.

Clicking other entities is... though, and an ongoing problem. Please bear with it for now! We're seeing about adding a "whistle", which both the "Use on other" and "Command" buttons could default to if you don't actually touch anyone. Whistling will stop anyone in the room not engaged in combat for a second or 2, so you can actually touch them. That should do the trick! We'll work this out and hopefully include it in the next version, thanks for bringing it up again~

Regarding the hynotist. It'd be a "trap weapon" in the sense that you'd be stuck with it for a while but you will stay a human, and can then choose to use it on your allies. On that weapon, friendly fire would always be enabled, and you could become a hypnotist by using it on other humans.

What side they're on (so either the monster side or their own, unique side which is what you propose) comes down more to game mechanics than anything else. While them being on their own side and being able to win would definetly be cool, it'll be problematic in the sense that if you're still human this presents all sorts of balance problems. What happens if the monsters catch you? If you can't be TFd, that'll make it impossible to lose, but if you could be TFd, that'd mean we'd need to make extra images for Hypnotist into anything, and hahaha no. Basically, while it's a fun idea, it would become too much its own unique gameplay within the game, and that's not something we actually want. It's very unlikely to receive its own victory state, where you emerge as the only free human with a horde of cuties in tow (as much as I really like that idea). When hypnotists get added (because we're already at a when stage, not an if :D ) you'll most likely count as a monster for hostility purposes, without actually being a monster (like the thralls).

Having said all that, monster victories in general are something that might get looked at later. When that happens, this might be more reasonable... we'll see. Don't count on it for the near future though, if at all! I don't want to unreasonably get your hopes up.

Like I said though, I really like the hypnotist idea in general. So I looked for some assets to see if it worked. Here, have a taste.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally, regarding dogs: they're indeed related to the werewolves, and pretty finnicky to get (especially if you don't know how). More forms suffer from hidden mechanics like this (such as the Nyx knockout drug, the Demon Lord summoning if there's enouch cultists...), but dogs are the most aggrevious one. Next beta we will have an in-game guide in some form or another that will explain this, but for now I'll answer it for you here:

Going from Werewolf to dog is not something you can control entirely. Whenever any human feeds a bone to a Werewolf (with the Use on other button), the wolf becomes neutral and will hang around the one that fed her. If the human gives her another bone, then pets her twice (if you are the human, you do this by left clicking), she'll become a Dog, which is basically a follower on steroids. If you want to become a dog, try to lure humans to the grave so they dig up bones (or take them there while you are still human yourself), then once they have them and you have become a werewolf dash for them - they'll use the bones on you and transform you!

Feeding the wolf a second bone is a bit challenging due to the same "hard to aim" problems as normal; the whistling thing will affect them too once we implement it to fix that problem!

Thanks for your feedback and ideas, it's really appreciated!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
If you can't be TFd, that'll make it impossible to lose, but if you could be TFd, that'd mean we'd need to make extra images for Hypnotist into anything, and hahaha no.
I feel like we're getting two separate ideas crossed. Maybe I shouldn't be asking about so many different things at once... What I was suggesting was that it not actually be a monster type at all, but simply something you can do as a human. That is to say, you're not "Hypnotist", and you're not on the monster faction or any unique third faction, you're simply your normal character who happens to be using a particular item that affects your allies in addition to enemies. This is what I mean whenever I say "human". Looking back at my previous post, you probably misinterpreted when I said "this could have its own transformation sequence". I was actually referring to the effect of using the item on an ally to convert them to a thrall. *They* would have a "transformation sequence" (in the sense that they would have text and poses showing them transitioning into being your minion), but you would still be normal. Mechanically, visually, and in every other respect, you would be a standard human playing as normal, able to be defeated and transformed as normal. But whoever you used the hypnosis weapon on would be turned into your minion, in the same sense as if you had used the cow collar on them or tamed a dog or something like that. (And in this particular case, they could be just as easily defeated and transformed as well, since they wouldn't have a unique outfit or visual transformation, just maybe a different expression/pose.)

My suggestion/request about more "evil" and "betrayal" options was an extension of that, giving us more things to do as a human that counts as being evil without switching completely over to the monster's side or having any self-transformation. It's not a suggestion for an entirely new faction, but just a way to utilize/tweak existing functions with that particular theme in mind. You can already do things like force cursed items onto your allies without being immediately forced onto the monster faction yourself (although your target is, which makes the current methods of betrayal rather self-destructive). The AI would still treat you as an ally (presumably because they're unaware of what you're doing), but you could (optionally) be doing things like slapping slave collars on unsuspecting girls, using a brewed potion to turn someone into a zombie, or stuff like that. Though ideally with some outcome that benefits you instead of turning them into an enemy, as is the case with most current methods of "betrayal". The idea of having a new victory condition tied to this was just a thought for something to be added to the human victory conditions, like maybe after turning the whole group into any form of minion you could sacrifice their souls at an altar to open a portal out of the mansion or something. Basically a thematic way of saying, "You successfully completed a human victory, but you did it be being as evil as the monsters you fight." But even without adding a victory condition, this would be a way to enjoy being "evil" without all the limitations that come from playing as a monster.

I then mentioned the idea of having it as a "monster" category if the other stuff was impossible. But it sounds like you jumped over the "human" part, with how you mentioned that certain things wouldn't work *because* of the things that come with being a "monster" type.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I should probably point out that I added a bunch of edits both to my previous post and the ones before that. I just realized that your last post was made only a few minutes after my last edit to the preceding one. It doesn't show you as being "online", so I assumed you hadn't read anything yet and I had time to edit. That could be a reason for the miscommunications.

(I'm half-asleep, so I tend to have difficulty making my point across in the initial post before editing.)

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Alright, I see now. Yeah, we were thinking of different things here.

We (me and the dev) were connecting it to a form because in the end House of Pandemonium is all about transforming and being transformed - I believe you're thinking of generally evil ways to create followers (because functionally, I think you mean for them to behave just as the followers do with maybe an added victory for enslaving everyone, just different in how they get to that position, right?), and using the willpower weapons as one of the tools to do that.

If that's the case... I'll have to get back to you later, because the dev went to sleep :D I think it'd be cool to have that in the game, but it starts kind of scooting that boundary of what the game thematically is (that is, transformation with added mind control, compared to the more direct mind control I think you're proposing), so it becomes a point of whether the dev wishes to add it or not. That's not something I can answer right now, because I just don't know.

... The hypnotist as we interpreted is still gonna be a thing though; seperate from the existing willpower weapons, so it won't exclude your ideas for them if we do end up adding it at some point!

EDIT: Oh one thing I want to make clear: while the unique trap weapon will be a "trap" it will not actually force you to become a hypnotist; it's just that that weapon will have friendly fire enabled, so you CAN choose to use it on other. At the very least, that should count for bertaying the other humans, even though you'll (probably) end up on the monster side.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
in the end House of Pandemonium is all about transforming and being transformed
Yeah, I'm aware of that, and tried to keep my suggestions in keeping with that theme. That's why I brought up the "other methods of betrayal" that would be mechanically similar, but could easily be used in other, more transformative ways. And also why I suggested having a "transformation sequence" for something as straightforward as hypnotizing someone. Basically, my hypnotist suggestion was a middle ground between my first and last points in the initial post: That we have all these hypnosis-themed weapons that don't actually do anything, and that it'd be great to have more ways to betray our allies (and not have it be self-destructive).

But the idea of transforming others while still being unchanged and in control yourself is its own kind of appeal, which I'm pretty sure sticks to the game's theme but isn't all that present currently. (To be perfectly honest, it's sorely lacking from transformation-themed games in general.) You get all the fun of seeing people get transformed and even having a hand in it, but you also have the feeling of being victorious and having conquered it without becoming a victim of it. Even just tweaking some of the existing "betrayal" methods to make them loyal to the one who transformed them could incorporate that feeling. Suppose turning a girl into a Nyx with the knockout drug made them a minion who can heal you, slapping a cow collar on them would cause them to follow you around like a puppy, and giving them bunny ears would make them heal your willpower. (I can't imagine how making them a Rusalka would be a good idea, though. Although... perhaps having these things be done by a human could trigger different transformations like turning them into a mermaid instead, who would provide some other sort of benefit?) Then there could be new methods like the aforementioned zombie drug, or leading one of your followers to the kitsune shrine and offering them up as vessels. And then turning them into a hypnotized slave (or whatever you would call it) would be just one of those options. (That last one could even be an option if you want to have an evil hypnotist monster type as well. You could have a trap that hypnotizes you to become a Hypnotist that creates slaves, or just choose to be one yourself and create the same "Hypnoslave" monster type from your victims.)

(Edit: Oh, and of course half the fun would be in having unique transformation text when it's human-on-human betrayal. "You clasp the collar around the shocked Christine's neck. She turns to object, but the ringing of the bell interrupts her thoughts. Within moments, strange sensations fill her body. Her breasts swell and grow hot, thoughts in her head turning to meaningless jumble as she tries to grasp the situation. She looks at you as if to make an accusation, but can no longer remember what you've done wrong. Her thoughts turning less and less coherent, a small moo escapes her lips as she starts to feel her breasts produce milk. It occurs to her that this is why she was so upset. It's well past time to be milked, but her farmer hasn't taken care of her yet. As tiny horns begin to sprout from her head and her ears become larger and more cowlike, she pushes her breasts towards you with a loud moo. With a final surge of pleasure, she forgets her name and purpose, only thoughts of being milked by her owner filling her head.")

Gameplay-wise, this could largely be compared to using the Fairy Ring on someone else, except not on a timer. Of course, then there would be the balance/work issue of having them not be able to be transformed by enemies, but there are several ways to address that within the game's current mechanics. I know some transformations are reversed if you kill the monster that did it, so that could apply to some of them when you're defeated, and/or their own defeat would revert them to an incapacitated version of their normal form. Some of the more drastic transformations like the Nyx might "go wild" after you or they are defeated, reverting to the monsters' side. (Perhaps "recapturing" them would be one use for the hypnosis weapons?) You could also tie this to some of the existing monsters-effecting-monsters, like if you create a Cupid healbot minion but she turns into a Fallen Cupid whenever she's defeated by monsters, or if a slave collar turns a girl into a Dark Elf Slave, but she becomes a dominant Dark Elf if you're incapacitated.

Of course, if you do end up making a victory condition for transforming all your allies, there would have to be more challenge to it than simply pressing the "use on ally" button with some cursed items. But without a unique victory condition, it just becomes a new way to play while trying to win.

And... I had a conclusion paragraph that I think was gonna bring up another point, but it took so long to type all this that I can't remember what it was gonna be. I'm also dead tired.

(Oh yeah. In case you missed my previous post, there were a lot of edits that I'm not sure if your missed.)

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Don't get me wrong - I really like these ideas! It's entirely, possible these can make it in... but once again, I cannot make those promises because I don't do the work. It's definetly something on the table as well, and I'll definetly discuss it with the dev when they get back.

There's a pretty big issue with fun ideas - we have a lot of them, and this game is largely a one-man show, developped as a hobby. There's concrete plans for a handful of forms already (which now also include the hypnotist, haha), a whole bunch of mechanics we wanna introduce/revamp, get that guide I mentioned into the game, etc etc. I also linked you the handbook earlier today - the goal is to eventually have all handbook forms in the game! We also get ideas for forms not in the handbook a lot... There's always work to do, and just not super much time to do it. Because of that, the list of things we wanna introduce is just pretty long.

Rest assured: I have heard and passed on your ideas, and we're not flat-out rejecting them! It's on the list (just as your request for toggleable humans - we'll probably have that in the next version too!), but compared to adding more forms directly and features that we've wanted for weeks if not months it's simply a lower priority right now. I hope you understand!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure it was communicated clearly enough, and also to hammer out exactly what was and wasn't feasible within the game's mechanics. And then I got carried away while explaining what could be done with it... I have an interest in game development myself, although unfortunately certain issues prevent me from actually doing anything along those lines, so I tend to get really into it when discussing theoretical game design.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
great game i just wish that you can equip outfits on the characters.
Happy to hear you're enjoying it :)

Custom clothing is definetly not happening. The sprites are made externally and just displayed as PNGs in the game, so for different clothes we'd have to make different images for everyone, including all the transformation images where they still wear (parts of) their clothing. It's possible in theory, but it's much, much more effort than we're willing to invest, and it would massively increase the game's filesize. Sorry!

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Happy to hear you're enjoying it :)

Custom clothing is definetly not happening. The sprites are made externally and just displayed as PNGs in the game, so for different clothes we'd have to make different images for everyone, including all the transformation images where they still wear (parts of) their clothing. It's possible in theory, but it's much, much more effort than we're willing to invest, and it would massively increase the game's filesize. Sorry!
is there any similar games?

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
is there any similar games?
Similair in what sense? In terms of the arcadey, quick games with heavy TF content I think House of Pandemonium is fairly unique. In terms of "getting to play as a monster", you could try HoP: Adventure Mode. It's a gamemode that's part of the Remaster of the original HoP; it's a much more story-heavy game. While in development, there's 20-odd hours of gameplay already with TF an integral part of the plot.
The remaster also contains "Classic Mode", which is what this game is based in. It's turn based instead of real time. Classic Mode is not in active development though, so there's fewer forms in that than in Unity Edition.

Last edited:

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Holy...WOW this...THIS is good. Evevn though its not 100% lewd I love the TF/Corruption aspect and being switched to another side instead of just 'game over lul'

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes