Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Does the dev have a blog of some sort? I can't seem to find one... and this game is really, REALLY good

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Any news on what the dev's been up to? Not that I'm in any position to rush them, since I still haven't gotten around to putting together that stuff I said I was working on four months ago...

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Unfortunately not, we're exactly where we've been for a good while now. Dev is still spending a lot of time on their day job so this game is lower on their priority list. I'm doing my best to whip them back into shape though!

Reactions: PoeTato

popolice

Apr 20, 2018
Dunno if this thread is still active but does anyone know how exactly to turn a human into a Treemother? It says drag them to the tree which I do (I bring them to the underground area) but it doesn't turn them? I've done it exactly once and I have no idea why it decided to work one time and I can't seem to replicate it again

edit: I found a way to do it, it's really dumb but whatever works lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Azul Messiah

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
I still frequent this thread even though development is on hold in case people have something to ask! Glad to hear you figured it out on your own though :)

If you have any questions about content or mechanics, feel free to ask! I'd be happy to help as much as I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axis3123

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Dumb question, but how does the "volunteering" work? I've tried with the Golems, either right-clicking them or the glass tube but nothing shows up. Are those scenarios monster-specific or is there another way to do it?

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Dumb question, but how does the "volunteering" work? I've tried with the Golems, either right-clicking them or the glass tube but nothing shows up. Are those scenarios monster-specific or is there another way to do it?
You can volunteer to all monsters and the majority of monster-specific transformation locations by aiming at them and pressing the surrender button, which I believe is \ by default - you can just look it up and change it in the key bindings. If you didn't aim at the monster/location properly, this will prompt you with the default "Are you sure you wish to surrender?" dialogue box. If you do aim correctly, you will instead see a box with "Are you sure you wish to volunteer to monster/location?". If you press yes on that, you will get a transformation sequence with the same images but partially or totally different text.

Hope that's clear!

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
You can volunteer to all monsters and the majority of monster-specific transformation locations by aiming at them and pressing the surrender button, which I believe is \ by default - you can just look it up and change it in the key bindings. If you didn't aim at the monster/location properly, this will prompt you with the default "Are you sure you wish to surrender?" dialogue box. If you do aim correctly, you will instead see a box with "Are you sure you wish to volunteer to monster/location?". If you press yes on that, you will get a transformation sequence with the same images but partially or totally different text.

Hope that's clear!
Ahh, gotcha. Many thanks!

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
I expect any new forms will remain within the lewdness spectrum as it is now, so from largely innocent to pretty lewd.

It seems exceedingly unlikely to me this will ever be easily moddable just by nature of the game - it's more a passion project than anything else, so the code is a bit spagetthi to my understanding ;)

Reactions: PoeTato

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So apparently there's been an update. Don't know how to report it to the main post but it can be found .

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
So apparently there's been an update. Don't know how to report it to the main post but it can be found .
Click on (!)Report on your post and choose Game Update.
If you need to add any details click on Other and then type in the box the details.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, we've updated and are working in patches, so I was gonna wait until we've got all the bugs ironed out, which I was expecting to happen within the coming days. I'll request the update now, anyway, and just keep this thread up to speed with patches so long as we're not doing daily patches.

Here's a full list of patch notes; bunch of new features, new form, and many bugfixes!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Linux/Mac builds will be added after we're happy with all the bugfixes~ As per last time, feel free to report your bugs and suggestions here and I'll get them to the dev's attention!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So what other "easter egg" wishes are there with the Djinni? I know of "pandemonium", "power", and "love" (although the dialogue for that last one feels out of place, as the standard reason for the no-love rule is that it messes with free will, which the Djinni does not give a flip about), but there's nothing for some of the other most common genie wishes like "money" or "sex". Of course, this would be a really weird time to ask for money, but still. I was also kind of hoping for easter eggs for wishes like "slave(s)", "master"/"mistress", or "you". I haven't tried this, but it would also be interesting to wish for something like "vampire Christine" and trigger a transformation for them.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
So what other "easter egg" wishes are there with the Djinni?
You can learn about a lot of the wishes through reading the bookshelves in the mansion, but here's a comprehensive list of all the wishes you can currently make:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
If I can add one request for further updates: Give us a button to pause the game and read the text. It´s almost impossible to read the text quickly enough before it disapears in a wave of new messages.

Reactions: Piklopedia
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes