Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
So I came back to this game, messing around having fun, then I had this ingenious idea to convert multiple bee queens, and lemme tell you they flip out as a result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It doesn't seem game breaking or anything, but I thought it was kind of amusing. Maybe if two worker bees were converting girls at the same time this could happen, I guess at that point it would be a problem but idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoeTato

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
So I came back to this game, messing around having fun, then I had this ingenious idea to convert multiple bee queens, and lemme tell you they flip out as a result.
It doesn't seem game breaking or anything, but I thought it was kind of amusing. Maybe if two worker bees were converting girls at the same time this could happen, I guess at that point it would be a problem but idk.
Oh that's a fun one, thanks! Forwarded to the dev :)

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Hello everyone! It's been a while, but the update is finally here! You can find the full changelist below, but it includes over a dozen new forms, new oft-requested options and settings, a fleshed-out in-game manual and bestiary, and more.

It's very likely there's still some bugs left to be found here and there and not just the new buggirls, so please let us know if you find any! In particuluar, we cannot test the Linux version ourselves, so it may have some weird issues.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
A few minor bugs I've found so far. Highlighting the Quick Keys text in the general settings gives the Starting Difficulty tooltip. Also, it seems Mantis Jean may have tried to slice an overpowered anime character with her sword, because the top part is missing.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Hello everyone! It's been a while, but the update is finally here! You can find the full changelist below, but it includes over a dozen new forms, new oft-requested options and settings, a fleshed-out in-game manual and bestiary, and more.

It's very likely there's still some bugs left to be found here and there and not just the new buggirls, so please let us know if you find any! In particuluar, we cannot test the Linux version ourselves, so it may have some weird issues.
WOW that's a big update! Going away for a week so I won't be able to *enjoy* it for a while but what a massive surprise when I checked my alerts just now. Devs are awesome!

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
A few minor bugs I've found so far. Highlighting the Quick Keys text in the general settings gives the Starting Difficulty tooltip. Also, it seems Mantis Jean may have tried to slice an overpowered anime character with her sword, because the top part is missing.
Noted, thank you! They'll be fixed in the next patch.

should be good if the humans side have boy too instead of only girl
Sorry, but this is basically guaranteed to not happen. Making 3DCG (the character modeling software we use) play nice with male bodies is a collosal pain (we did get it to work for a specific monster in the game, though...). Additionally, adding a new character, male or female, means we'd have to go back and image every single form for them. We'd rather spend that time modeling new forms instead :)

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Noted, thank you! They'll be fixed in the next patch.

Sorry, but this is basically guaranteed to not happen. Making 3DCG (the character modeling software we use) play nice with male bodies is a collosal pain (we did get it to work for a specific monster in the game, though...). Additionally, adding a new character, male or female, means we'd have to go back and image every single form for them. We'd rather spend that time modeling new forms instead :)
I mean, people like me arent really interessed in only lesbian and futanary.
So putting a man in the game can bring more people to the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Taboo-Sho

zigzagjacker

Aug 21, 2016
I mean, people like me arent really interessed in only lesbian and futanary.
So putting a man in the game can bring more people to the game.
That's great. People like you can choose whether they want to play the game or not. It's not your game, and you were given the reason why the developer is choosing not to do so.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game looks very good from my point of view, and I suspect that its game system is one that I like. But the truth is that I don't particularly like lesbian scenes. So I guess I'll skip the game.

It only remains for me to wish the Developer luck and thank him for the game.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
That's great. People like you can choose whether they want to play the game or not. It's not your game, and you were given the reason why the developer is choosing not to do so.
so how should I tell you... Kid im just saying "if you want more people put a man in the game"
Why the fuck you got so angry?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I know. I've wasted an entire afternoon playing. I set it up so the only thing that spawns is lithocite traps, and then just run around opening as many item boxes as I can before the mansion is swarming and everyone is converted.

Ashley Loneita

Jun 11, 2019
Honestly love this game, most TF games are textbased which is understandable but visuals add so much. Is there a way to support this game or is it just being made for free? (Not promising that I would as I am pretty broke, just would like to know) Tried looking but I couldn't find anything other than this page...

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Honestly love this game, most TF games are textbased which is understandable but visuals add so much. Is there a way to support this game or is it just being made for free? (Not promising that I would as I am pretty broke, just would like to know) Tried looking but I couldn't find anything other than this page...
games like this sometime have patreons

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks for the sentiment, but there's no Patreon or anything for this :D It's being developped for fun and for free by the dev.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes