VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
How does one end the animation and move on? Charlotte in the bath fondling her boobs - options are slow - med - fast, but no end.

While we're on boobs, how about some smaller, perky ones? Four women so far and all with the same type of boobs.
Little arrow under the speed settings and yes there will be small boobs in the next version

Reactions: ontach

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
For the Mac users;
This file hosmacv.1.app/Contents/MacOS/hosmacv.1 needs to have permissions.
So go to terminal and typ "chmod +x " and drag the file "hosmacv.1", that's in the folder/container in the downloaded gamefile /hosmacv.1.app/Contents/MacOS/.Press enter. and then the game should be executable.

Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
On Mac,
Open terminal, type "chmod +x " (without the quotes, also notice the space after +x)

Select the file that you have uncompress, (hosmacv.1), right click and select Show Package Contents.
Browse to the directory, Contents -> MacOS, here you will find a file named 'hosmacv.1'.
Select and drag the file to the terminal window you opened earlier, press enter.
Go back from the finder window of the file you've dragged, you can now run the file 'hosmacv.1.app'

This steps also work with other games that you've downloaded in this forum and get the error 'application can't be opened.'
Thanks for the tip b_sphinx, I'll give that a try, as well as the zip version kok provided a link to.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont know if this have been fixed or not but..

- no save option
- no incest

thats.... wow.
i mean its extremly rare to see a game without save feature, this should be instantly in. peoples like to save for avoid restarting from beginning every update.

no incest ?
just a small advice, if you plan no incest, avoid to add a mother and sister in the game. or make them totally secondary or even just decoration.
because a player who come in game and see "mother" and "sister/daughter" will instantly think about incest, and will be very dissapointed.

just small advice :)

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
i dont know if this have been fixed or not but..

- no save option
- no incest

thats.... wow.
i mean its extremly rare to see a game without save feature, this should be instantly in. peoples like to save for avoid restarting from beginning every update.

no incest ?
just a small advice, if you plan no incest, avoid to add a mother and sister in the game. or make them totally secondary or even just decoration.
because a player who come in game and see "mother" and "sister/daughter" will instantly think about incest, and will be very dissapointed.

just small advice :)
SAVE OPTION

For the moment we are going to keep the save systems as it is but it may have to change when the story branches out more and choices begin to affect how you progress through the game. As for restarting from the beginning that won't happen because the game will continue from last automatic save point. You may restart if you wish or rollback to early point using the button in the top right hand corner

INCEST

In my initial outline of the game (found here ) I made it clear that there would be no incest mainly because of the problems I would have with Patreon. However we at Madzeal have been mulling over the incest question and have not discounted it entirely but we have also been considering other ways for Mom and MC's sisters to join in the sexy fun.
As for adding mom into the game she owns the house so she had to be there and she is also the one that will kick MC out of the house if he pisses her off to much

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I remember a day, devs used a donate link instead of patreon, and didn't really care about censorship.

I kinda die inside each time someone says, we don't do this because of patreon.

Anyhow get the intro back at this point it's confusing like hell.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
INCEST

In my initial outline of the game (found here ) I made it clear that there would be no incest mainly because of the problems I would have with Patreon. However we at Madzeal have been mulling over the incest question and have not discounted it entirely but we have also been considering other ways for Mom and MC's sisters to join in the sexy fun.
As for adding mom into the game she owns the house so she had to be there and she is also the one that will kick MC out of the house if he pisses her off to much
If you are planning to add incest than I suggest you allow players to name the relationship of the Mom and Sisters characters towards the MC. The player could name them whatever they want (e.g. This woman raised the MC since birth, who is she to the MC: friend, roommate, or sister), the player can put in whatever they want and the PPD can't do a damn thing about it.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
The change log didn't get posted so here it is

- Added the ability to save at anytime
- Added Profiles to allow you to save different routes
- Added the ability to use whatever name you want
- Minor changes to stats screen, press 's' to show/hide
- no new content

derof

Jul 29, 2017
SAVE OPTION

INCEST

Patches for incest ez money

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

When you choose the answer "Take the Fall" you are stuck and you can´t do nothing so load a save game to get out.

Don´t save when you have the bath animation after you came back the leave option vanished and you are stuck (Later come aso a anaimation so I think there is aso this problem).

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Bug

When you choose the answer "Take the Fall" you are stuck and you can´t do nothing so load a save game to get out.

Don´t save when you have the bath animation after you came back the leave option vanished and you are stuck (Later come aso a anaimation so I think there is aso this problem).

We'll have look at those, thanks

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
We are aware of a couple of bugs and are working on fixing them. For the time being don't save on the ANY animation and try to reload from there as this breaks the game. It also causes random images of Charlotte to pop up. If you have this problem then delete the Profile and start again (sorry about that)

If this could be added to OP I would most grateful

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Nice game. Also side note for developer: I may have encountered a memory leak problem. The first time a discovered it was above 7GB. I managed to recreate a problem.
The first memory fail is when i open the menu for save (for example before a choice).
After that every time I save it goes up with around 400-500MB for each save. (it is not required to close the menu just press save after save, each time a new save)

Tested: Version: 0.1.1

I hope I could help.

upload_2018-8-18_19-20-55.png

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes