VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Relations between the buxom mom and the MC will surely bring the dev increased traffic hence more money. Maybe the MC's mom has a busty twin and/or sisters that can be introduced down the line? I see a lot of potential here but don't take your fickle base for granted with predictable and/or boring fluff. Thanks, and looking forward to your next update!

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
what do I have to do when this Megan or Charlotte I believe in the bathroom
If you are talking about the animations then don't save on any for the moment and if you do then you have restart. If you get random images of Charlotte after restarting then unfortunately you have delete that save too

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Relations between the buxom mom and the MC will surely bring the dev increased traffic hence more money. Maybe the MC's mom has a busty twin and/or sisters that can be introduced down the line? I see a lot of potential here but don't take your fickle base for granted with predictable and/or boring fluff. Thanks, and looking forward to your next update!
Check post 111

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Couple of constructive (I hope) comments:

- I'm not a huge fan of the game ending with a black screen and nothing to click on (maybe add a "load save" button).
- Need some way to skip through messages (clicking finger gets tired, makes me much less likely to play through again)
- Not a huge deal at the moment, but rolling back to the previous choice or some kind of dialog history would be nice

Really enjoying the story and wish there was more!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Couple of constructive (I hope) comments:

- I'm not a huge fan of the game ending with a black screen and nothing to click on (maybe add a "load save" button).
- Need some way to skip through messages (clicking finger gets tired, makes me much less likely to play through again)
- Not a huge deal at the moment, but rolling back to the previous choice or some kind of dialog history would be nice

Really enjoying the story and wish there was more!
All constructive comments are welcome

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Quite a few issues with this game.

Charlotte's legs. What the hell is going on there? (see attached pic)
Also, she looks like a mannekin, zero expression on her face.
You can see from the text box, that it is indicating the wrong person is speaking. It does this throughout the game. (see attached pic)

Those are the issues I can recall, though there were some others I noticed. Just a general lack of attention on the dev's part.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Quite a few issues with this game.

Charlotte's legs. What the hell is going on there? (see attached pic)
Also, she looks like a mannekin, zero expression on her face.
You can see from the text box, that it is indicating the wrong person is speaking. It does this throughout the game. (see attached pic)

Those are the issues I can recall, though there were some others I noticed. Just a general lack of attention on the dev's part.
Ooops! missed that one and thanks for pointing it out, we'll endeavour to correct it

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
first i use the current game version 0.1.2.i have a problem with the incest patch.It start with that my savegame folder is in "AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\hos" and not in the folder what is written on the desciption.But i found it so it´s not problem.But i have a problem to use the savegame.I click on the profile patch and load the savegame but then i have a black screen with the option button on the top right nothing more.And when i start a new game then is the mom called Ellaine

Reactions: Andy02

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Hi,
first i use the current game version 0.1.2.i have a problem with the incest patch.It start with that my savegame folder is in "AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\hos" and not in the folder what is written on the desciption.But i found it so it´s not problem.But i have a problem to use the savegame.I click on the profile patch and load the savegame but then i have a black screen with the option button on the top right nothing more.And when i start a new game then is the mom called Ellaine

Same issue here

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Looking into this problem.

Are you using this version of the game?

- Extract save.rar to locallow/mz/hos/save
- In game click on 'patch' and then load saved file

My version is _HoS1.2 133 mb.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes