xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Its game story files that are downloaded from game server.
Helps you play game when offline, on machine with no internet connection.

Need to unzip in <my documents>\Eek\House Party folder.
Would also be useful in situation where you have 0.11.3 version of game, but official support is dropped and there is no way to download story files from game server, and you are curious how game looked like long time ago. :D

As for example, find 0.6.5 version of the game (to see how it looked when it was first time released on Steam, and got huge media coverage) and try playing it now, without finding Mods file for that version. It ain't gonna happen.

This should probably be updated to include latest Mods file. It's waaaay outdated.
so i found this on this thread hopyfully its good
Here is the Mods file for 0.11.3 (updated version):

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Guys quick question how to install the lastest version of mod?
unpack whatever .rar file you got into C:/users/(you)/documents/eek/house party/mods/stories

the "mods" that p22 was posting (like "Mods.0.11.3.zip") just include the default stories for the game. they're are uneccesary unless you can't download the latsest stories from the server.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I mean, I have the game on my Steam right now if you wanna see. I even bought like a month of the $5 Patreon because I was impatient with the 10.4 update awhile back. So forgive me if I'm pirating shit here lol.

Speaking of, since I got 11.3, has .4 actually added new shit or do we gotta wait a month for Madison's full story?

Zxuu

May 17, 2017
Anyone else having the game crash after loading a new game? I've been looking for a solution but haven't found anything other than it being a Unity problem.
Yep, turn right and immediate crash.

Edit: Took a look around their forums, others are having problems but not many from the looks of it. Are you on an old HD Radeon card as well?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I mean, I have the game on my Steam right now if you wanna see. I even bought like a month of the $5 Patreon because I was impatient with the 10.4 update awhile back. So forgive me if I'm pirating shit here lol.

Speaking of, since I got 11.3, has .4 actually added new shit or do we gotta wait a month for Madison's full story?
can you launch it on steam ?
i litteraly cant, it crash or my AV grab it instantly as a virus.

dont know wtf it is with this update but ..damn.

Zxuu

May 17, 2017
Looked around some more, they changed Unity versions for this release to a 2018 one instead of their previous 2017 build. If you're on the latest drivers (15.200.1062.1004) then that makes a least three of us, and Eek seems inclined to believe its a unity problem/driver conflict rather than something of their own doing.

I don't want to speak up as they might notice the eyepatch, the alternative is to wait and hope for the best.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Looked around some more, they changed Unity versions for this release to a 2018 one instead of their previous 2017 build. If you're on the latest drivers (15.200.1062.1004) then that makes a least three of us, and Eek seems inclined to believe its a unity problem/driver conflict rather than something of their own doing.

I don't want to speak up as they might notice the eyepatch, the alternative is to wait and hope for the best.
Yeah that's what I've been thinking. I've noticed other games suffering a similar problem with the new Unity.

Dragondraken

Aug 31, 2018
i have tried to find the eye drop ( clear eyes) in the new version and I couldnt.... anyone can help me with the current location of it? thanks in advance..

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
can you launch it on steam ?
i litteraly cant, it crash or my AV grab it instantly as a virus.

dont know wtf it is with this update but ..damn.
Yeah I can, I just lower my graphics to minimum, and it works without issue.

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
I love the character desing but I freaking hate the gameplay. I refunded the game time ago, because it was really bad optimized and because of the (in my opinion) tedious gameplay. Im glad to check that the game was really good optimized, so if they improve the gameplay I will purchase the game again in steam.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I love the character desing but I freaking hate the gameplay. I refunded the game time ago, because it was really bad optimized and because of the (in my opinion) tedious gameplay. Im glad to check that the game was really good optimized, so if they improve the gameplay I will purchase the game again in steam.
I mean, I'm not sure when you purchased the game, but you have Summertime Saga in your signature, and that game is about 1000 times more tedious than House Party. I guess it just depends on what you like. There's like a million things to do in this game now. So many branching stories, and so many decisions that change the outcome. I'd say if you played the game like a couple months ago, and you still thought it was tedious, this game isn't for you, but if you played it a year ago, it's a whole new game now.

Not just that, but if all you're looking for is a sex simulator and you don't want to go through the stories, just use the command console.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Can someone post a walktrough for the latest version? I am quite interested in how far this game has moved from the 0.6 version i last played and walktroughs are either confusing as hell(there is one on steam) outdated or pay on patreon for walktrough :(

jarb01

May 18, 2017
there might not be another release for a few weeks. according to the official site, the next update is scheduled for the 29th of october. the good news is that the patch notes say they're adding more of the new character models!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragondraken

Aug 31, 2018
Another question, In the latest version is there any prerequisite for sending Madisson's nude pics from her phone to my cellphone? Even after viewing the gallery, I cant seem to send those photos to myself...

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for a version made in the last two years? The story and order of events has changed completely from the OP's content, and new stories have been added.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes