p22

Jun 21, 2017
Another question, In the latest version is there any prerequisite for sending Madisson's nude pics from her phone to my cellphone? Even after viewing the gallery, I cant seem to send those photos to myself...
This quest is disabled since 0.9.x releases.

hello, have anybody hypno house for 0.11.3?
thanks
There is no such thing since 0.9.x releases. Check official forums for stories that do similar thing.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Based on story content alone, ie. not fixes, animations etc etc, has much changed since version 0.7.4?
0.7.4? That's pretty ancient.

0.8.x adds whole Amy story, with two paths
0.9.x adds multiple new paths to the Ashley story, removes Blackmail Madison quest
0.10.x adds new Stephanie story
0.11.x adds minor update to the Madison story
0.12.x is planned to add more to the Madison story

Outside story content, game looks night and day different graphically and animation wise.

Reactions: emmasteadman

jarb01

May 18, 2017
0.12.0 is supposed to be coming on the 29th. official patch notes say that the new models for EVERY character (except amy and the player) are coming in 0.12.0. the next story updates are supposed to be for madison, and youll finally be able to fuck her.

not in 0.12.0, but they've been working on some technical stuff so you can play as a female in the main story, but from what I can tell they might need to rewrite most of the story (brittney will probably react completely differently if you're playing a girl). I have a theory that amy might actually be the female player character.

They also announced that THEY WILL BE ADDING TWO NEW CHARACTERS TO THE GAME, a guy and a girl further down the line. they haven't decided who these characters are yet.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes