TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Some really good candidates in the poll there. But let's be real, if you're not a girl, the grumps, or ninja brian, you're probably not getting voted for :coldsweat:

jarb01

May 18, 2017
official changelog got updated again. EVERY character is getting a new model in 0.12.0 except stephanie (she already got hers) and the player character. we haven't gotten previews for the new models like we did for stephanie's, but i'm sure they'll be good. they're also adding "rigs to character hair" (so hair actually moves now) and a whole lot of new object models and a bunch of animation tweaks.

so far it looks like 0.12.0 is mostly going to be visual improvements, and i'm okay with that.

they're also changing the censor effects and they're finally adding a new cumshot!

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Some really good candidates in the poll there. But let's be real, if you're not a girl, the grumps, or ninja brian, you're probably not getting voted for :coldsweat:
the game grumps didn't actually submit themselves, did they? I hope they realise that:
  1. probably only one of them will be added if they win
  2. they will be shown naked
  3. the player will be able to make them suck his dick
I just checked, apparently they DID submit themselves. they have over %60 of the votes, i'm not sure if a public vote was the best idea. i'm surprised 4chan hasn't tried to ruin it by submitting hitler or voting for Bill.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
the game grumps didn't actually submit themselves, did they? I hope they realise that:
  1. probably only one of them will be added if they win
  2. they will be shown naked
  3. the player will be able to make them suck his dick
I just checked, apparently they DID submit themselves. they have over %60 of the votes, i'm not sure if a public vote was the best idea. i'm surprised 4chan hasn't tried to ruin it by submitting hitler or voting for Bill.
Knowing the Grumps if they got put in they would be absolutely elated. Shit like this is what they live for.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
so far it looks like 0.12.0 is mostly going to be visual improvements, and i'm okay with that.
Looks like there's plenty of new content too:
  • Added new Madison Main Story Content (Opportunity Names Coming Soon)
  • Added over 400 lines of new dialogues and responses

jarb01

May 18, 2017
i just thougt of something. 0.12.x is adding new madison content, and they're also adding new animations for some of the poses. i think they might be bringing back the blackmail madison quest!

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
This game is amazing. Cant believe more people dont know about this!
For some reason, a lot of people in this community dislike this game, even though it's the most forward, advanced and well-put together game in this genre. The only other fully-3D games on here are light-years behind this game. I think some people just played a super-old version of it with broken mechanics, and never came back to try it again. Unfortunately, the game was "forced" out way before it was ready because of the sheer popularity of it, but at this point the devs got a handle on it, and the game is in great shape now.

It's kind of ironic, because we need more games like this, yet one finally comes along and raises the bar, and instead of getting behind it, this community acts like it's a piece of shit. I'm glad it caught mainstream attention and is getting so much praise and support there, because left to this community, we'll have RPG-Maker games until the end of time.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
For some reason, a lot of people in this community dislike this game, even though it's the most forward, advanced and well-put together game in this genre. The only other fully-3D games on here are light-years behind this game. I think some people just played a super-old version of it with broken mechanics, and never came back to try it again. Unfortunately, the game was "forced" out way before it was ready because of the sheer popularity of it, but at this point the devs got a handle on it, and the game is in great shape now.

It's kind of ironic, because we need more games like this, yet one finally comes along and raises the bar, and instead of getting behind it, this community acts like it's a piece of shit. I'm glad it caught mainstream attention and is getting so much praise and support there, because left to this community, we'll have RPG-Maker games until the end of time.
I wouldn't say the community as a whole dislikes it, just a niche of people who are ignorant and don't keep up or check in with progress. It's pretty obvious there are tons of people always coming in here wanting more updates to it. But I do see how a game release a little too early can leave an unwanted impression on people and how they decide to block it out of their minds completely after.

Reactions: ssmatt

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I wouldn't say the community as a whole dislikes it, just a niche of people who are ignorant and don't keep up or check in with progress. It's pretty obvious there are tons of people always coming in here wanting more updates to it. But I do see how a game release a little too early can leave an unwanted impression on people and how they decide to block it out of their minds completely after.
No, you're right, it is kind of a niche of people who are haters to this game. There is clearly a large amount of interest on here for it despite. There's probably also just those people who love to hate on things just because they're popular. ::shurgs:: I mean I totally agree the game was a broken mess when I first played it, but even so, it still had its charm, and I could tell it was going to be something.

What's really odd is that from an objective standpoint, this is probably the most popular game right now on this site, but this site treats it like it's just another game. I never see it in the Latest Update section because the OP never gets updates when they're posted, and it's not listed in "Popular Games". Maybe those games in that "Popular Games" section are popular on *this* site, but as I said, from a global perspective, House Party is way more popular than all of those games in that list combined. I think a lot of people miss that this thread is here just because it doesn't get the same treatment as the others. It just sucks as a fan of this game to see it treated unfairly because of this weird dynamic.

Reactions: Akamari

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I take it the walk-through for this is outdated?
The walk-through is pretty much always outdated until shortly after a stable release. The game still changes a lot from version to version. Also, some decisions you make in the game will cut off some paths, so if something's not coming up for you the way it's says it's supposed to in a walkthrough, it could be because you changed the path. The game's generally pretty good about hinting you toward what you need to do next though if you get stuck.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
How open safe with Maddyson's diary?
You are supposed to get the code from a book (Gastronomy book IIRC?) that is on a piece of furniture opposite Madison's bed, in the corner of the room. You put the piece of paper on top of it, and then use the pencil on the paper to get the code.

Once you do that, the safe will open just like a door would.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
looks like 0.12.0 got delayed by an extra day. kinda surprising since they had a whole month to work on it, but it DOES look like it might be one of the biggest updates in a while.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Errr.... apparently is out like... right now! :D

EDIT: my bad, didn't read the post entirely, it's out tomorrow. In the meanwhile, here are the patch notes.

(Alpha 10/31/18)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
12.0 comes out tomorrow with the long awaited Madison content. Hopefully one of the Alpha tier members shows it here by then.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes