ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I know but they just wont ever stop walking back even when im far away
Weird. I just loaded it back up and double-checked because I just played through all of Madion's stuff, and I was thinking "There's no way I didn't bump into somebody that whole time". But yeah, just fired it up again and that's definitely not happening to me. Did you try restarting or something?

Dec 25, 2017
Weird. I just loaded it back up and double-checked because I just played through all of Madion's stuff, and I was thinking "There's no way I didn't bump into somebody that whole time". But yeah, just fired it up again and that's definitely not happening to me. Did you try restarting or something?
I tried reloading my save ,restarting the game and even starting a new game but that didnt fix it.

ctguy626

Oct 4, 2017
How do you get to the new Madison stuff? I only get as far as the "don't be a dick" response to her Sky Animal stuff

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
That ending tho. Well played Eek Games, they knew we've been waiting for Madison all this time, fucking hell lol

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
0.12 is horribly glitchy.

First thing that happened upon starting a new game, is I talked to Rachel and when I ended the dialogue, she started following me around. When I stood still, she started walking circles around me.

I then talked to Ashley, and she initiated the exact same walking pattern.

This resulted in both the girls following me around and then walking circles around me.

Pretty funny at first, but after a while it got obnoxious and unplayable.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
just finished 0.12.0's new madison content. my thoughts:
  • all the new character models look great! even the ones that aren't quite finished yet. and i had NO idea how big of a difference it would make if hair actually moved.
  • new cum effects are nice and sticky! but it's kinda weird how it shoots out in one stream and it's a bit too "globby" (this guy needs to hydrate).
  • if you fuck around with the console, girls actually go down on eachother now! (brittney, your time has finally come!) no orgasms because of how cunnilingus works in the game, so for now they go on forever and there's no sound.
  • madison has NO audio for sex. every other girl at least got placeholder moans as soon as an update added the ability to fuck them, but madison just stays quiet for now.
now some stuff about the story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
just finished 0.12.0's new madison content. my thoughts:
  • all the new character models look great! even the ones that aren't quite finished yet. and i had NO idea how big of a difference it would make if hair actually moved.
  • new cum effects are nice and sticky! but it's kinda weird how it shoots out in one stream and it's a bit too "globby" (this guy needs to hydrate).
  • if you fuck around with the console, girls actually go down on eachother now! (brittney, your time has finally come!) no orgasms because of how cunnilingus works in the game, so for now they go on forever and there's no sound.
  • madison has NO audio for sex. every other girl at least got placeholder moans as soon as an update added the ability to fuck them, but madison just stays quiet for now.
now some stuff about the story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, she laughs every now and then when she wears that stupid penguin sculpture. But I'll try to remove the penguin when I try again next time.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
0.12 is horribly glitchy.

First thing that happened upon starting a new game, is I talked to Rachel and when I ended the dialogue, she started following me around. When I stood still, she started walking circles around me.

I then talked to Ashley, and she initiated the exact same walking pattern.

This resulted in both the girls following me around and then walking circles around me.

Pretty funny at first, but after a while it got obnoxious and unplayable.
This is only happening to certain people. Mine played just fine.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Will be waiting for the next patch that will add Madison voice lines. Feels bad we just cucked Derek but too bad homie, been waiting to bone Madison for months.

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Any progress in Madisons story? I got the penguin with the foam finger and stuck my dick in it. What else do I do?
How do you start this story? I can do the blowjob one where you get Ashley running around naked, but can't see how to start a different one.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
It was said that animations will be imroved, but i can't see any changes.Is it only me ?
I noticed that Kat’s animations were improved when she’s posing for you. And Madison has a new animation at the end of her content. I’m sure there’s a few more here and there that I missed.

Mazam

May 20, 2018
Just finished it. Hahahaha.. amazing.
Unless I'm just missing a pre-requirement (I started a new game making the initial introductions to everybody, then did both the smooth operator and humiliate Ashley questline) I can't even get it to start.

What exactly did you do with the foam finger and penguin? As items that can only be used with the games fairly clumsy hand cursor pickup feature (just getting the penguin on the table facing forward was a major pita for me), the start to those directions comes off pretty vague.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So do NPCs do things together or must it be triggered via story/console? Because I find it odd that only the male player is trying to get laid when there's other dudes there too.

september1444

Aug 13, 2017
So do NPCs do things together or must it be triggered via story/console? Because I find it odd that only the male player is trying to get laid when there's other dudes there too.
Patrick is a drunk doofus, Frank is gay... and Michael Jordan can hook up with Madison in Ashley's long quest chain.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Unless I'm just missing a pre-requirement (I started a new game making the initial introductions to everybody, then did both the smooth operator and humiliate Ashley questline) I can't even get it to start.

What exactly did you do with the foam finger and penguin? As items that can only be used with the games fairly clumsy hand cursor pickup feature (just getting the penguin on the table facing forward was a major pita for me), the start to those directions comes off pretty vague.
There are hints. You have to ask around. After you gain enough friendship points with Madison, ask her about her art studio. That will prompt the competition between you and Derek. From there, ask Ashley about the penguin, and then you should be able to take it, along with the foam finger, dildo from Ashley's room, and the whale poster. Use all three of those items on the penguin and put it on the pedestal.

Reactions: grimsaint and Mazam
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes