Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
I admit my computer is a tad on the older side, but I can play every game found on F95 except this one. This one is just too heavy I guess, freezes my computer every time. It's a shame too, it looks fun.

Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
i cant seem to play the original story line..
it keeps hanging up at the initial loading screen after you click new game..

the vicky story is working though...

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Just a heads up... House Party 100% shows up on Discord. Sooo if you have friends or family that you'd prefer to hide your degeneracy from, make sure you close Discord before you fire it up...

Reactions: Stepboy22

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018

I can't progress with madison's blackmail, when I go thorugh her phone, I can't send the photos to myself.. Already talked to ashley and everything... Anyone knows if it is a glitch? or a change?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm having trouble getting this game started. It's very laggy when starting up and causes my Windows 10 (64-bit) laptop to lag severely. I've tried changing the game's settings, but I can't get past the 'loading' screen when I try and start the game; it just hangs, giving hints repeatedly as my laptop grinds to a halt around it. It's not a compatibility issue with Unity as far as I know, as I can play other games. It's disappointing, really, as I do want to give this game a try, but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do.

porsycs

Apr 21, 2018
This quest doesnt exist since patch 0.8

I can't progress with madison's blackmail, when I go thorugh her phone, I can't send the photos to myself.. Already talked to ashley and everything... Anyone knows if it is a glitch? or a change?

Pantomath

Sep 4, 2018
I admit my computer is a tad on the older side, but I can play every game found on F95 except this one. This one is just too heavy I guess, freezes my computer every time. It's a shame too, it looks fun.
Well... I can play it but whenever I do my laptop fans wake up the neighbours

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I'm having trouble getting this game started. It's very laggy when starting up and causes my Windows 10 (64-bit) laptop to lag severely. I've tried changing the game's settings, but I can't get past the 'loading' screen when I try and start the game; it just hangs, giving hints repeatedly as my laptop grinds to a halt around it. It's not a compatibility issue with Unity as far as I know, as I can play other games. It's disappointing, really, as I do want to give this game a try, but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do.
I wouldn't say the game is demanding but it definitely won't run on any old system, gets lighter with every patch but for now the only thing you could do is upgrade.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017

It's been removed in an earlier patch, coming back to game one day but for now you can only access that particular event through console commands.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I wouldn't say the game is demanding but it definitely won't run on any old system, gets lighter with every patch but for now the only thing you could do is upgrade.
I'm using Windows 10, and I've had this laptop for just over two months. I don't think upgrading is the issue here

Totenkopf

Apr 22, 2018
Just downloaded the new one from this mega but when i initiate intimacy via console commands the female characters are taking the role of male in the animations, has anyone experienced this and have a fix?

Edit: Found out i mixed up console wording.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I'm using an Inspiron 5570. I updated my graphics card recently, too (Intel(R) HD Graphics 610)
Yeah man not much you can do, only thing you can hope for is a performance patch in the future but I doubt the game is going to get less demanding as they add stuff.

Reactions: Mauser45

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Remained quests with Vickie and Rachael. I got patrick's phone, but I can't give it to Katie. What's a problem?

Marvin186

Jan 31, 2018
Why does Frank wanna kill me all the time, just a general conversation sets him off, and when i load a previous save he still wants to kill me wtf..

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes