ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
funny when you look at steam..
they announce the result of an pool ...that absolutly nobody at all knew about... but they "thank you" for voted and participated to it... wtf
then you realize that the pool was only between some youtubers or other business peoples..... mmmh yeah ok.. still didnt knew and didnt voted at it. but still thanks.

and then they announce that they gonna make others pool like this but this time for Patrons ONLY.

if this isnt some kind of mid-finger to steam users, then i m out. fucking devs could at least respect peoples who buy the game on steam too, instad of pretending their lies and shit.
The contest ran from Oct 1st to Oct 31st, and was open entry to anybody, and was announced on Steam, Patreon, and the game's website, and was all over their social media. Tons of people signed up and voted. In fact, if you look a few news articles back on Steam, there's another announcement about the contest. It was pretty big news and people were talking about it the whole time, so not sure how you missed it. There was even discussion here about it. Here's the announcement on Steam:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... is it me or the game looks terrible this update compared to before? Specially the hair.

And also, do they all keep getting uglier each update?

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
So... is it me or the game looks terrible this update compared to before? Specially the hair.

And also, do they all keep getting uglier each update?
I think it's you. The characters' faces look WAY better. The close-up detail is pretty nice. The hair is iffy. I like the movement, but I think they're still working on the look based on the release notes.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I think it's you. The characters' faces look WAY better. The close-up detail is pretty nice. The hair is iffy. I like the movement, but I think they're still working on the look based on the release notes.
Nah Katherine and Brittney definitely look like absolute ass after further inspection and Ashley looks a little worse but bearable. Katherine says its unfinished tho, so they might improve on it.

I find everyone uglier than before.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Nah Katherine and Brittney definitely look like absolute ass after further inspection and Ashley looks a little worse but bearable. Katherine says its unfinished tho, so they might improve on it.

I find everyone uglier than before.
Yeah they're not all finished. But.. do you have the graphics settings way low or something? The difference in the reflections in the eyes and the details in the face are amazing. Maybe you're more into the cartoony look they had before, but I prefer this new realism.

Reactions: p22

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah they're not all finished. But.. do you have the graphics settings way low or something? The difference in the reflections in the eyes and the details in the face are amazing. Maybe you're more into the cartoony look they had before, but I prefer this new realism.
Thats mostly why I was asking, because its not the change of look that bothers me, they had this style for a while if I am not mistaken and it hasnt been that long ago since I havent played, its straight up that, except Derek, Vickie and Madison, the rest look straight up bad.

I thought it would be the graphics because it indeed did not look right, but everything is as high as it can, so I dont know :FeelsBadMan:

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Thats mostly why I was asking, because its not the change of look that bothers me, they had this style for a while if I am not mistaken and it hasnt been that long ago since I havent played, its straight up that, except Derek, Vickie and Madison, the rest look straight up bad.

I thought it would be the graphics because it indeed did not look right, but everything is as high as it can, so I dont know :FeelsBadMan:
I mean. If you do a side by side compare old version to new, there’s definitely a huge improvement on all models in terms of just sheer quality. It seems like a fair # of details need to be worked out to tweak their looks maybe, but overall I’d say they are heading in a good direction. This is an Alpha too, so they will be fine-timing for the next few weeks.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I mean. If you do a side by side compare old version to new, there’s definitely a huge improvement on all models in terms of just sheer quality. It seems like a fair # of details need to be worked out to tweak their looks maybe, but overall I’d say they are heading in a good direction. This is an Alpha too, so they will be fine-timing for the next few weeks.
It will probably bee some problem with the graphic options not getting adjusted properly I guess. I will check later and see if I find something.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Anything like scene gallery or cheat codes? I don't want to play it again, but still want hot scenes.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Jesus there's tons of people that are having problems with 0.12.

I only tried it for like 5 minutes to see if it works, but now I am genuinely scared to play it....

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Anything like scene gallery or cheat codes? I don't want to play it again, but still want hot scenes.
You can use console comands to move characters to you, move yourself to characters, put them in sex positions etc

If you press... uuuhh... whatever is it that you have to press on your keyboard layout, you can write Help and see a list of commands.

Reactions: CobraPL

jarb01

May 18, 2017
it's official: both of the game grumps are being added to the game.

isn't one of them married, though?

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Jesus there's tons of people that are having problems with 0.12.

I only tried it for like 5 minutes to see if it works, but now I am genuinely scared to play it....
The first release of 0.12.0 caused issues on select machines it seems. They issued a redeploy the next day and corrected it. If you didn't have any issues to begin with, you're probably fine. If you did, just re-download.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
The first release of 0.12.0 caused issues on select machines it seems. They issued a redeploy the next day and corrected it. If you didn't have any issues to begin with, you're probably fine. If you did, just re-download.
Oh ok, this explains why re-downloading it a few days later fixed my initial issue.
I thought it was the same version but apparently not.

dingdongbongbong

Aug 23, 2018
The new game button is greyed out and it keeps saying "downloading original story from our servers please wait..." And it doesn't work, How to solve this?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes