jarb01

May 18, 2017
Anyone have the latest version yet? Or do I have to bite the bullet and pay for the $10 patreon?
well, $10 is for beta and official walkthrough access. its only $5 for the beta, and you'll also get any other releases (beta or stable) that come out this month.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
well, $10 is for beta and official walkthrough access. its only $5 for the beta, and you'll also get any other releases (beta or stable) that come out this month.
ngh. I dunno if I wanna take the plunge since I bought the goddamn game on Steam already.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
ngh. I dunno if I wanna take the plunge since I bought the goddamn game on Steam already.
well if you already bought it on steam then fuck buying it again on patreon. i think they ran a beta version on the beta branch thing on steam once or twice, they should do that more often.

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
So far I managed to avoid this game and not spoiler myself. It seems however that the game is slowly but steady being polished bit by bit - Guess it won't be long anymore before I gotta download the game and fully enjoy myself.

Until now I've only been hearing good things about 'House Party' so I'm really looking forward to it.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
So far I managed to avoid this game and not spoiler myself. It seems however that the game is slowly but steady being polished bit by bit - Guess it won't be long anymore before I gotta download the game and fully enjoy myself.

Until now I've only been hearing good things about 'House Party' so I'm really looking forward to it.
it's fantastic man. decent storytelling *cough* Frank *cough* and the sex scenes are good. But the finding shit here and there type quests leave you wondering for hours wtf to do at times lol

Reactions: EekGames_Don

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017

The game got a lot of crap when it first came out for being glitchy, but it was because they rushed it out due to the massive exposure with Let's Players discovering it and playing it. I remember back in the day, even when playing it with all of it's issues, I could tell it had a lot of potential. I knew they would work out the kinks. You kinda have to give props to them for going full 3D also, as it's probably a lot harder to put this game together than the Visual Novels on this site.

But yeah. It's super polished now. Everything is better. Graphics, gameplay, stories... There's a ton of content, and a bunch of different story-lines based on choice. Every time I play it, I find something I missed in all of my other play-throughs. I can't recommend this game enough. It's the reason I found this website. IMO this is the most ambitious and well-done game on this site. The latest update is frigging hilarious.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
it's fantastic man. decent storytelling *cough* Frank *cough* and the sex scenes are good. But the finding shit here and there type quests leave you wondering for hours wtf to do at times lol
Haha we try to keep the experience somewhat challenging, at the very least ;) Thanks for the support!

The game got a lot of crap when it first came out for being glitchy, but it was because they rushed it out due to the massive exposure with Let's Players discovering it and playing it. I remember back in the day, even when playing it with all of it's issues, I could tell it had a lot of potential. I knew they would work out the kinks. You kinda have to give props to them for going full 3D also, as it's probably a lot harder to put this game together than the Visual Novels on this site.

But yeah. It's super polished now. Everything is better. Graphics, gameplay, stories... There's a ton of content, and a bunch of different story-lines based on choice. Every time I play it, I find something I missed in all of my other play-throughs. I can't recommend this game enough. It's the reason I found this website. IMO this is the most ambitious and well-done game on this site. The latest update is frigging hilarious.
Well thank you! Always nice to hear such high praise of our project :heartcoveredeyes: Glad you're enjoying the latest update.

Last edited:

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
well if you already bought it on steam then fuck buying it again on patreon. i think they ran a beta version on the beta branch thing on steam once or twice, they should do that more often.
For complete transparency, that was only for testing purposes since we ran into a couple issues around the time of the 0.11.3 release to Steam and wanted to verify our tweaks were actually helping customers without any regression prior to pushing a hot fix out to everyone. It didn't actually offer early/more content to Steam users. The Steam "Betas" functionality is mostly used to allow customers to roll back to previous game versions so that they can get a little more life out of old saves or play custom stories that haven't been kept up-to-date.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Eh man its cool. Ive been debating if I should get the beta. or wait till a more polished one comes around in the future.

ayitox52

Sep 21, 2018
Guys ''New Game'' is closed. i cant click. please help me what can i do? I can't play

Last edited:

kid5150

May 27, 2018
On Rachel quest... I spoof text, the following: wet dream, bikini top, dance in bikini, flash top, flash for 30 sec, masturbate.

When I tell her to masturbate, she gets the text and then just wanders around the house and and never shuts herself in a room.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
On Rachel quest... I spoof text, the following: wet dream, bikini top, dance in bikini, flash top, flash for 30 sec, masturbate.

When I tell her to masturbate, she gets the text and then just wanders around the house and and never shuts herself in a room.
the patch notes for 0.12.1 say that the problem is fixed in 0.12.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as you may have noticed, nobody has shared 0.12.1 on here yet.

Last edited:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
somebody has the latest walkthrough (v0.12)??? Because in steam walkthrough (v0.11.3), we watch Madison have sex with Derek.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
How do you get Derek out of the bedroom, i have the voice recorder but dunno how to get him out with it
use the recorder on the artroom window, just be sure to lock the window after derek is outside. if you can't use the recorder on the window, you need listen to the recorder and then loop the recording.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes