jarb01

May 18, 2017
no sign of 0.12.1 on here yet, but it looks like 0.12.2 is supposed to be coming on tuesday. so far it looks like it's mostly optimisations and new visuals. oh, and they're adding limp dicks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but if you happen to have 0.12.1, it's never too late to share.

Nov 8, 2018
Hey guys,
I attempted to update the House Party Wiki @Fandomwikia. Since I've invested a lot of effort, it would be great if some of you could take a look, review what I've written and leave a comment stating that I have no hobbies, that the wiki is bullshit, that I made thousands of mistakes and that I should kill myself. Just a normal comment you know ;)
Your feedback is really appreciated!

Keep on guys!

Reactions: ssmatt

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
I'm having the issue where I'm doing the humiliate Ashley and get her to drink the tampered soda with all the bathroom doors are locked, however she keeps trying to run into the first bathroom only and just stands in the hallway. Help?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
official site says 0.12.2 got pushed back another few days. erasmus also said on the official forum that the "public" release for 0.12.x is going to take a while, since there was a lot of stuff they want to have ready for it. also, the player character is finally getting a face of his own.

fine by me, it's cool they give ETAs but i get it whenever it takse a bit longer.

here's erasmus's ful forum post so you dont have to find it yourself:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and if you have 0.12.1, there's still time for you to shine!

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Trying to make the art for Madison and I know I'm just missing it somewhere, but where is the foam finger?

Dooode

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys, Where are you supposed to play the Derek's audio loop for him to leave madison room?, I can only play it close to him to get a reaction, and this automatically fails the mission... ty

Aug 9, 2016
Hey guys, Where are you supposed to play the Derek's audio loop for him to leave madison room?, I can only play it close to him to get a reaction, and this automatically fails the mission... ty
play it in the room next to the bedroom, by the window (the room with the painting on the easel)

Reactions: Dooode

Dylan10125

Aug 30, 2018
Is there a reason why 12.1 or 12.2 havent been posted? Did something change since the alpha, or is it just the guy that normally posts them isnt around?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Is there a reason why 12.1 or 12.2 havent been posted? Did something change since the alpha, or is it just the guy that normally posts them isnt around?
i don't think anything changed since the alpha, and new versions aren't usually posted by the same guy. i think people might just be getting lazy.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes