12.2 32bit -
12.2 Mac OS -
12.2 Linux -
You're the hero this thread needs :)

Reactions: lkey1

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The changelog is a fun read.
"Player can no longer Rummage through the Orange Bin in the garage multiple times as part of Amy’s Scavenger Hunt, presumably in order to amass a treasure trove of panties like some kinky dragon-kin "

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Are old save files still compatible ? I have a file where it bugged or I used something akin to console commands to get both Ashley and Madison to do naughty things with the MC...

Don't want to lose that file as its stupid that I have to side with one and lose the other, it's a party let me Harem !!

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Did they ever bring back the Madison blackmail quest? Or does Patreon not like it and they're never gonna do something that goes against the will of the girls.

Dylan10125

Aug 30, 2018
Are old save files still compatible ? I have a file where it bugged or I used something akin to console commands to get both Ashley and Madison to do naughty things with the MC...

Don't want to lose that file as its stupid that I have to side with one and lose the other, it's a party let me Harem !!
You can move it over to the new version of the game by going to C:\Users\[your name]\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves\ and copy/pasting the save from the old versions file to the new versions file. As for if it will work just like the old version, its hard to say due to the amount of changes.

Did they ever bring back the Madison blackmail quest? Or does Patreon not like it and they're never gonna do something that goes against the will of the girls.
Eek originally said that the reason they removed it in the first place was due to conflicts with other girls, and that they would re-add it once they have been ironed out. So well its not impossible, Id assume that they silently changed their stance on the matter. There is a mod however called "Gone Bad Party" on the custom story forum that, among other changes, re-adds that quest to the game

the new version still can't change the language. Is it a bug?
Yes and no. As of now the only thing language affects are loading screen tips, interaction wheel, item names and inspect description. Though it does default back to English after each visit to the main menu.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Yes and no. As of now the only thing language affects are loading screen tips, interaction wheel, item names and inspect description. Though it does default back to English after each visit to the main menu.
The issue only happen from 0.12.0 , In 0.11.3 and older version all the text can be affect after change language. And I can find the language text files in the mod folder, but I don't know why it can't work in game. Can someone ask the dev if it is a bug or not? thanks!

xdak134

Feb 9, 2018

NO, I tried, game load old saves but play from the beginning.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
I got tired of waiting

12.2 64bit -
12.2 32bit -
12.2 Mac OS -
12.2 Linux -
Thanks a lot!

jarb01

May 18, 2017
I have a few quick thoughts on 0.12.2

• new player model kinda looks like a douchey frat boy. that's a good thing because I think that's what his character is supposed to be. also, his shirt says "hello, I'm a player".
  • current cumshot efect is WILD. it sprays everywhere and lasts so long that both characters will stand up after having sex before the cumshot ends. physics are a bit weird on it too, the cum particles will lock in place when they hit something, and will even float until the cumshot is over.
  • madison has audio during sex now! at the moment it's just rachael's audio copied over, probably as a placeholder.
  • if you fuck around with the console and make two girls go down on each other, it actually works! now the receiving girl plays audio and can even orgasm! brittney can finally reach her full muff-diving potential! you can also make madison eat out her own sister if you're into that.
  • visually, everything looks really nice right now! (except the cumshot, that still need a little work, but I've never seen perfect cumshot effects in a game anyway)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes