light-nightt

Oct 23, 2018
This game is good when they combine actual voice in conversations, do u guys knows any games have similar feature like House party ?
Thanks

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
This game is good when they combine actual voice in conversations, do u guys knows any games have similar feature like House party ?
Thanks
Not many games on here measure up to the quality of this one. There are definitely some others that are voice-acted, but none that are 3D really. The best game I know of that's got voice is probably Snow Daze, but it's way different than this. Also, this site has a "voiced" tag, you can search by.

Reactions: light-nightt

light-nightt

Oct 23, 2018
Not many games on here measure up to the quality of this one. There are definitely some others that are voice-acted, but none that are 3D really. The best game I know of that's got voice is probably Snow Daze, but it's way different than this. Also, this site has a "voiced" tag, you can search by.
well,i know this tag as well but im just not a fan of Japanese games

Nov 8, 2018
You don't actually even have to do that. You can start a new game, talk to Madison, inspect the easel, either talk to everybody at the party or wait a bit, then become friends with Madison by talking to her about Frank and Ashley, and giving her back her phone. Then you can ask her about her art studio. There's a bunch of ways to start the content, but if you go down the wrong path, you have to restart the night. Since he went down Madison's old route, it cut off the new one.
I wasn't aware of that, thank you!

Nov 8, 2018
no worries man, take your time :D
Have updated the walkthroughs, no changes to v.0.12 identified. However, have modified some parts, made the structure of the Madison quest(s) more appealing and included the information from below

You don't actually even have to do that. You can start a new game, talk to Madison, inspect the easel, either talk to everybody at the party or wait a bit, then become friends with Madison by talking to her about Frank and Ashley, and giving her back her phone. Then you can ask her about her art studio. There's a bunch of ways to start the content, but if you go down the wrong path, you have to restart the night. Since he went down Madison's old route, it cut off the new one.
Thanks again, have included this into the wiki

Nov 8, 2018
How do i get the panties for amy's quest?
Accept to humiliate Ashley, when she is ready to give you her clothes, you can ask for her panties too if she already loves you. If not, go outside, take the red flower, use it with the blue hair dye and hand over the blue flower. Then she sould hand over the panties

Reactions: hashisfun

Apeiron

Dec 22, 2017
Is the Linux version an official one?

Note to other Linux users:
If the 64-bit version crashes at the menu screen and you're using an nvidia GPU+proprietary drivers, try updating them. There's a bug in drivers around 396.xx that I THINK is fixed in current versions. If for some reason you can't update or don't want to at the moment (like me), using the envar __GL_GlslUseCollapsedArrays=0 will work-around the bug. There seems to be a massive memory leak however, though. Not sure if that's unrelated to this driver bug or something unrelated in Unity/Mono.

The 32-bit version doesn't need the envar trick (at least not for me).

The memory leak could be related to the real-time mirrors/shadows/reflections. I had issues with the 32-bit build crashing due to out-of-memory issues until I turned them off (didn't check exactly which caused the issue). The lighting would break down entirely (mostly black screen) in certain rooms shortly before the crash. Turned those off and the lighting was fixed + no crash.

With those 3 settings on, 32-bit build crashes in-game above medium settings. With them off, it can get in-game on high.

Haven't tested the 64-bit with those settings off. Will do so later probably.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
^It's Patron only. There is no Linux version outside of Patron builds, since it is known to be buggy.

Apeiron

Dec 22, 2017
^It's Patron only. There is no Linux version outside of Patron builds, since it is known to be buggy.
Ahh, so it is technically an official Eek build? I thought maybe someone grabbed the Linux Unity player and uploads a Linux version for here. Good to know Eek might ship it when 0.12.x hits Steam/GameJolt/etc.

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
Such a great game... Amazing graphics, a cool story... More bisexual options would make it even better, but it's good anyway. Another must play!

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
The story creator is so difficult to figure out, eh... But I want to make mine so much, so I'm just going to struggle with this all weekend.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes