lkey1

May 13, 2017
Anyone know other 3d games with kinda sandboxy/realistic sex, similar to XStoryPlayer or of course House Party?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Anyone know other 3d games with kinda sandboxy/realistic sex, similar to XStoryPlayer or of course House Party?
There's not really a lot of 3D games that's been developed long enough to be worth playing, but here's a few:
- Short, but fun for a few playthroughs
- Pretty decent story, lots of sex
- Not really "sandboxy", but everything is animated. Will keep you busy for hours.
- Early in development, but worth trying out and keeping your eyes on.
- Also early in dev, but is getting better with every update.

Nov 8, 2018
There's not really a lot of 3D games that's been developed long enough to be worth playing, but here's a few:
- Short, but fun for a few playthroughs
- Pretty decent story, lots of sex
- Not really "sandboxy", but everything is animated. Will keep you busy for hours.
- Early in development, but worth trying out and keeping your eyes on.
- Also early in dev, but is getting better with every update.
Looking for something like this too, thanks a bunch!

Reactions: cheryl_c

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
Try The Singles: Flirt Up Your Life and The Singles 2, it's cute and very much sanboxy.

I'd love to try more games like that also :p

Back to House Party - I figured out how to use the Story Creator. It's not bad, though I'm clueless on how to "make" Patrick and Frank hard. Ehh...

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
0.12.3 is LIVE on Steam, GameJolt, and Itch! And for those of you interested, keep an eye out on Steam and other sites soon for some girthy seasonal sales on HP!

Reactions: Aceto71

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
0.12.3 is LIVE on Steam, GameJolt, and Itch! And for those of you interested, keep an eye out on Steam and other sites soon for some girthy seasonal sales on HP!
Love your game. Was a Patreon supporter for over a year a while ago. I read an article this summer that adult games were moving to GOG (Before Steam allowed uncensored adult games) Ever thought about getting House Party up there?

Nov 8, 2018
I dont can take the kettle from, and the option take is not existence.
Is this a Bug or i miss somethink?
No its alright, you can't take it into the inventory. Press "Contr" to bring up your virtual hand and then click on the kettle and drag it on the stove (may need several tries to put it on the largest ring, but if its not 100% it still worked for me ^^)

Reactions: KomischerKauz

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
This quest is unrelated to the actual Madison quest, still you can combine them, but now its to late. You have to start all over again, sorry to let you know...
To start the Madison quests, you need to Crack her phone and take a look at her calendar. There your character will get to know her secret love to art. This opens up a new conversation option with Madison regarding the decor of the house. This will be the beginning of the Madison quest that will result in having sex with her.

Hope could help!
Nope still can't figure it out, I might be braindead. When I click on the phone there's no Calendar option. I have Inspect, Contacts and Voicemail. When I inspect I also cannot find a calendar. Really confused.

altaccprn

Dec 16, 2018
House Party 0.12.3

resources.assets.resS
This file doesn't want to unpack, anyone experiencing the same or is my download corrupted ?

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Nope still can't figure it out, I might be braindead. When I click on the phone there's no Calendar option. I have Inspect, Contacts and Voicemail. When I inspect I also cannot find a calendar. Really confused.
Well turns out there was something wrong with my game. I uninsalled and deleted all House Party files from my computer and reinstalled and now suddenly when I first speak to Madison she doesn't say "Hey, do I know you?" like she always use to. Must have been some mod or something that I downloaded that was fucking it up.

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

jarb01

May 18, 2017
resources.assets.resS
This file doesn't want to unpack, anyone experiencing the same or is my download corrupted ?
i think something went wrong with your download. last time i had that problem i fixed it by deleting the .zip and downloading it again.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes