Mazam

May 20, 2018
There are hints. You have to ask around. After you gain enough friendship points with Madison, ask her about her art studio. That will prompt the competition between you and Derek. From there, ask Ashley about the penguin, and then you should be able to take it, along with the foam finger, dildo from Ashley's room, and the whale poster. Use all three of those items on the penguin and put it on the pedestal.
Thanks, appreciate the reply and I'll give it another go tonight. Been running into a problem with this beta (kinda guessing now it might be related to not uninstalling the Steam version first, but idk) where I come back to it latter and all my saves are corrupted (log in directly in front of Patrick regardless where I was, and can't click on anybody), so just wanted to make sure before I did the Madison steps all over again for like the 5th time.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
OP Updated.

y'all can thank me later :)

Please ping us or report update posts such as the one quoted above so we can update the game quicker :)
Thank you

Reactions: Krull

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
IS there a new way to play that beer pong? tried it an update or two ago and it was so frustrating I just quit the whole thing.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
funny when you look at steam..
they announce the result of an pool ...that absolutly nobody at all knew about... but they "thank you" for voted and participated to it... wtf
then you realize that the pool was only between some youtubers or other business peoples..... mmmh yeah ok.. still didnt knew and didnt voted at it. but still thanks.

and then they announce that they gonna make others pool like this but this time for Patrons ONLY.

if this isnt some kind of mid-finger to steam users, then i m out. fucking devs could at least respect peoples who buy the game on steam too, instad of pretending their lies and shit.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also that pool was to announce what look like the futur female player model.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Alright all the other platform versions added to OP

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Kind of surprised this game is still a thing, I thought it was a few years old. Can't remember when I last played it, but it was probably near the end of last year. Other than bug fixes and what not, has much content been added?

Reactions: he_found_you

Mazam

May 20, 2018
animations?
House Party is different in that that it's an actual live game with every character walking around with voice acting.

Sex scenes are pretty good, although there is a pretty heavy emphasis on giving them an actual first person feel which may or may not be ideal for everybody. I actually kind of preferred the earlier versions myself.

Zazutobi

Oct 16, 2017
Bit lost on what to do. Got to the point with the voice recorder, got the loop ready but cant find the place to use it or what distance to use it.

Ah Nvm figured it out.

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone know how to use the voice recorder? I'm pretty stuck on that.
Go into your inventory and select it, I think you have an option for 'Play', then maybe loop, then go into the art studio and use it on the window there (thanks to a poster a few pages back for this!).

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how to fix the annoying "follow the player" issue?
Basically what happens is that after I talk to certain girls, they follow me around forever and try to get on my exact location, resulting in them walking circles around me.

I was told it happens for some people but not for others, so what to do?

EDIT: I redownloaded the game, extracted it again from scratch, and now this issue is gone. Very strange.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
So why is the blackmail quest not working, no matter what I do I can't send the photos to myself to blackmail madison?

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Gamebreaking bug in the vickie valentine side story. No option on the master bedroom door after shaking the catnip and findng/inspecting the pills.

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
when i try to load any save file the camera start to get crazy and i get game over... basically i lost 2 hours... I can't do anything to solve?

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
any full save for v0.12 ?
my save is corrupted or problems with items/characters and dont want do anything again

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes