MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Have you looked into itch.io? The game is there and I believe they have a "pay what you want"/tip system. It supports more payment methods than Steam, IIRC, and we do occasionally host sales on the site as well. Furthermore, itch.io (unlike Steam) gets the fully uncensored copy by default, and it is a standalone .exe that you can launch independent of any other launcher. It gets updates at the same pace as Steam and Game Jolt, and just like Steam and GameJolt, all updates (until we announce paid DLC in the distant future) are free.
I have the basic game but I would like to have access to the patreon by paying with paysafecard can I do with these sites?

I have the base game on steam

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Well, the broom is a way to get the MP3 player, as I think you are implying. Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly.

Yes, I can look into adding an option for detaching the dildo from the penguin if the Player gets far enough into Madison's "The Muse" opportunity.
Mh yes, seems like I missed something. Thought that the broom will appear as option to get the player.
Maybe something like this would do: "
Code:
if player.has.inventory "doubledildo" || "broom" || "BagOfPotato" || "ADrunkenPatrickNearby" THEN
    hud.circle.options.avaible.append "throw something Heavy"
END
spoken in pseudocode.
But in the end, it was my fault not to tryout everything.
Cheers

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Haha. You might actually be able to throw Patrick, sort of, in the next update. We are adding an AddForce event that can apply a 3D force to the hip/pelvis rigidbody of a character, which will propel them in a direction. If used carefully, one could "throw" a character. In fact, one could even make a character fly...

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I have the basic game but I would like to have access to the patreon by paying with paysafecard can I do with these sites?

I have the base game on steam
To my knowledge Patreon doesn't allow us to configure payment options. We are totally tied to their back end. I can't accurately advise you on how to do that or how to convert paysafecard funds to another type of funding. Sorry.

But hey support anywhere is good support! Thank you :)

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
For anyone who has been curious about Custom Stories but hated our forum-based distribution method, check out this post:

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
To my knowledge Patreon doesn't allow us to configure payment options. We are totally tied to their back end. I can't accurately advise you on how to do that or how to convert paysafecard funds to another type of funding. Sorry.

But hey support anywhere is good support! Thank you :)
I made you sell many copies through videos on hot sites :D.As soon as I can support those payment methods, I will

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018

I would buy these contents in the form of dlc at 3000% all pages

1v0

Nov 21, 2018
Hey I have a question (it might have been answered befor ebut 223 pages and many versions of this game ...) Is there a way to remove all other males (without using the console) for example knocking them up and they leave or a quest(opportunity) or something like that ? Or lock them up somewhere ?

To put it short I want the "House" to be only with girls.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Hey I have a question (it might have been answered befor ebut 223 pages and many versions of this game ...) Is there a way to remove all other males (without using the console) for example knocking them up and they leave or a quest(opportunity) or something like that ? Or lock them up somewhere ?

To put it short I want the "House" to be only with girls.
They added an ability to fight in the last update, and you can technically knock all the other guys out..... however, there's a catch.

1) That breaks most of the quests in the game, as those characters aren't able to be talked too.

2) That will be very hard to do at the start of the game. You have "stats" for fighting, as they are very low when you start a new game. You can improve them by doing some of the quests and some activities... but you'll have a difficult time trying to knock them all about before completing those stat upgrades (especially frank). If you really want them gone, I'd just recommend using console commands.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thoses grump guys... wtf... is ron jeremy also planned one day LOL. wtf is this game turning into ... XD

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
thoses grump guys... wtf... is ron jeremy also planned one day LOL. wtf is this game turning into ... XD
They won the contest that Eek! put out to include the winners' likeness in the game. Lety was the other winner. She was added a few months ago.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Aaaaahhh that's why !
Somebody please tell them to make another contest, I'll tell Jenna Haze about it.
honestly. instdea of adding new chars ( wich, in my opinion is far enougth because the house start to get very busy), i think they should work on a way to add and change outfits.
a variety of outfits to choose for the girls and dudes would be nice and a fresh change to the game.

the house is really packed already. i hope for no more chars lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
They won the contest that Eek! put out to include the winners' likeness in the game. Lety was the other winner. She was added a few months ago.
i know, i have steam vesion and they posted the news. i was just like wtf are theses dudes into XD

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes