dudeman931

Jun 25, 2017
Before I download this again, I just have one very, very, VERY important question:

Can I have sex with Danny Sexbang yet?

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Feels weird seeing this thread with only 200+ pages and 17 reviews. For all it's quirks there is really nothing else out there I've seen that is on the same level gameplay wise.Been a while since they released any really interesting sexy time content, but all the fairly extensive early stuff is still some of my favs I'm come across. :love: Ashley
Oh yeah this game is light-years ahead of most other games in terms of game-play, graphics, and tech, it's full-3D, has full voice-acting, and tons of content and features that most games don't have. It's also playing super smooth these days with very minimal bugs (not counting beta and alpha versions, but I mean the stable releases). It's just not what most people are looking for on this site. They want sex stuff, and this game is pretty vanilla in terms of that. I play this game more for fun than to fap, but I guess sometimes all the sex in the game can get arousing, but I don't think that's exactly what the devs had in mind TBH.

This update is supposed to be improving on all of the sex mechanics though. I haven't had a chance to check this latest version out yet, but apparently before final release they are supposed to revamp a lot of it, so maybe it'll bring some love back to this game from this site if the sex scenes look better. It's long overdue, but they've been focusing on other areas, which has apparently been working for them because this is one of the best-selling adult games around. Just not too popular on this site cause I think it's more of a "mainstream" game than an adult game, even though it's both.

Pegaso

Oct 13, 2017
People I need the walkthrough, I tried to use the steam link from a few pages ago but it is not working for me if someone can help me I will be grateful

0-ni

Nov 11, 2017
After getting the penguin ready and placing it on the table, talking to madison isnt giving me the option to tell her im ready. help please?

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Will we see a gender choice ever implemented?
The devs said yes, but after they complete the game. It's apparently much more complicated to do male and female content at the same time, than the just patch in female content once the game is complete.

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
why this game is not running...i have previous version running smoothly...but this version showing error i have tried both 64 and 32 bit ... can someone help?

n3x05

May 17, 2019
Player Inventory add Rum only gives me tampered rum. Does anyone know the command for normal rum?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
This is because you already did made tampered rum.

Tampered rum is just renamed rum item. Plus, game adds some story flags to mark that rum was already tampered, in order for Katherine to have correct reaction.

Idontderp

Dec 29, 2018
Small warning for anybody.Apparently if you have discord and this game turn on it will display it on your game activity. So turn it off or be offline in discord if you don't want other to know :)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Small warning for anybody.Apparently if you have discord and this game turn on it will display it on your game activity. So turn it off or be offline in discord if you don't want other to know :)
Or just remove game tracking in Discord?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I could...actually play this version without my GPU going nuts, I don't think I've properly been able to since pre 0.10.

This game has come a long way, it doesn't look quite as good as it used to but I'm guessing they intend to flesh out the visuals later, considering how much more dialogue and characters there are now.

Love the ambient dialogue, especially when I think Rachael just enthusiastically says: "Ambient dialogue!" that shit is funny.

At this point all I really want from the game is better sex scenes and some more fetish options there, it doesn't even have basics like creampies yet. The camera is also awkward with that. Again I'm guessing they intend to finish up the visuals later considering they downgraded them.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes