Oct 4, 2017
AFAIK the only things available with Vickie currently are:

-have her "liven up the party" (she has a menu for multiple characters, but I think only Ashley is available at the moment)
-fool with her in the hot tub outside, she will test you on how long you can last, and you can increase this by practicing with other chicks or drinking some booze

I believe these are the actions the walkthrough mentions. I also remember reading somewhere that the whole array of Vickie quests is still under development.
Right, that's what I'm seeing in the walkthrough as well, but I can't even get to those for some reason. Ah well, I'll probably just wait until there's more completed anyway

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I already asked how the quest was giving flower to Ashley was called, and was it completed or stayed it progress.

Based on that, following steps will differ.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
When is 16.2 going to be updated via Steam? I own the game, but there's been no update
16.2 is the beta for update 16. Only patreon people get access to beta.

Once update 16 is complete (probably 16.4 or 16.5), it'll get pushed to steam (and other stores too). And then they will start on update 17 alpha/beta.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
any one have save game full pleas send to me
I don't think there is such a thing. I haven't played this in a while but from what I remember, there are several characters, each with their own questlines, some of which exclude one another. So you'll have to play several times if you want to see everything.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
any one have save game full pleas send to me
There is no such thing as a full save. A "full save" for Ashley is a 0% save for Madison. Or whatever. Doing one can/will invalidate another.

If all you want is the sex, go to the eek forum (google it. try.) and download one of the dozen or so custom stories that are solely devoted to fucking. It's the worst part of the game but, whatever, go for it. Get horny.

Reactions: p22

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
You might be missing Microsoft .NET framework or Visual C Redistributable package(s). Could also be a side effect of anti-virus/security software running in the background. Are you compressing or encrypting the drive you try to play/install the game from?

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
House Party 0.16.4 Win x32

Reactions: 4@ncyEvil
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes