BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Honestly, 0.15.5 runs great. I can see why this is the latest version on Steam.
Havent run into any technical issue (crashes, freezes etc) yet.

Tuputamadre93

Jun 11, 2018
By mistake delete the "application" files from my game, someone could be so kind as to pass them to me. (I apologize for my lousy English ...)

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I've downloaded this game several times over a long period of time. I can't believe what a buggy, slow, crashing, freezing piece of crap it still is. I'm sorry, I do respect the time that developers put into their games, but this is simply unprecedented relative to anything else I've ever download here.
Eh if that's what you experienced, who's to argue? No need to apologize. Buuuut, can you expand on at least some of that? Like, what were the biggest bugs? What do you mean by "slow"? Gameplay-slow or FPS-slow? Any specifics on the crashes and freezing? What are your PC's specs? And because we once had a region-based bug that would for some reason cripple FPS...what are your PCs regional/calendar settings? We hover around a 10-11.x% return rate (not all of which can be technical issues; they probly just hate our game...or Frank :p ) and I do alright troubleshooting with users on our forums, Steam, and Discord, so to hear that it's been consistently disastrous for someone raises some questions.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Will it include content between the male player and Brittney in the Original Story too? (Kind of like Lety, Brittney and the player ;) )
Well the player will be female in this case so, there won't be another male player character around. You can't have a threesome with yourself. The technology (and metaphysics) just isn't there yet.

cencco

Oct 20, 2019
I got my game crashing like 100 times in my playing day. i played 5 hours i think or more i dont know why its happens after some time of playing. I just constantly need to save game, just to not lose progress.. i suggest - maybe you can add to game autosave, like its saves your progress over time, because if i sometimes forget save, game crash, i realy cantremember where i was, what did, because choices are there awesomly many. But i dont know, i get crash all the time. Its not like i cant run this game - its just frequently randomly crashing. After crash i countinue play till next random crash.. why its happening? i have ryzen 5 16 gb ram video card radeon rx580 . I realy love this game and i like that choices matters, but this crashes man... its just annoying, i dont know why its happening. i dont have lags in game. that game just randomly freezes or crashes on some point. When i started this game first time (some months ago), its was unreal to play, but i didnt have nice rig, now i updated my rig - thats why it was unplayable, but now i dont know why its crashing... any advices? windows 10 region europe. After craash and sometimes just loading latest save i lost music and randomly some dialogs to. its like some dialogs audioble and some just randomly dont.

Last edited:

cencco

Oct 20, 2019
downloaded newest version from this site the same issues. I dont know you can play and such , but this crashes randomly . You can enjoy game untill you are sick of crashes happening is half hour like 2 times :D Its crahsing like if you going on dialogs, not like its every time crash on the same dialog. Its just randomly choose okey now i gonna crash there, next time he gonna play that part easy and crash other time. Dont know why is that. maybe latest windows 10 update not working well with game dont know. because with my pc is all fine other games dont crash.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
16.2 in an alpha as far as i know, that's bound to happen. Also i don't think you can complain much on a pirate site, for a game you didn't pay for...

cencco

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah but i wontbuy that game for 20 euros if i know that she lags , bugs and freezes and crashes million times. i think 20 euro for game is to much in this development state. prison architect was almost free in early development, so developers need to think more about game not earning money from it before earn that money. And one thing what dont make sense - if yo uwanna ask rachel phone number or something she is saying - ouh man we are not friends ... but my indicator give info that she is my friend... its make nonsense . and that if i just give some bad answer to rachel then i just lost my all progress with that person. its realy makes nonsense. After my experience i would say its okey for low budget product , i dont know for something testing out before big project maybe. but is it worth 20 euros , its definetly dont, there is so much to do in game to get it in state there someone could enjoy that game fully... End early access so long time, is just wtf 20 euros for what?
RELEASE DATE:
30 Jun, 2017

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
What's with you Devs now putting a main quest behind gay content this game does not have a gay tag so why do I have to deal with this type of bs. Following walkthrough Patrick quest either I talk dirty to him I guess haven't done it, give him a BJ haven't done it or make him electrify himself I have tried that but after he flys in the pool only option I have is inspect him it seems I killed him.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
What's with you Devs now putting a main quest behind gay content this game does not have a gay tag so why do I have to deal with this type of bs. Following walkthrough Patrick quest either I talk dirty to him I guess haven't done it, give him a BJ haven't done it or make him electrify himself I have tried that but after he flys in the pool only option I have is inspect him it seems I killed him.
All the gay content in the game is avoidable. You can play however you want. There IS gay content, but you just simply don't do it or make other choices. I'm pretty sure after Patrick gets electrocuted, Rachael should run up to him and that story should progress, but if you are playing an Alpha or Beta version, it could just have a bug.

Also, taking the "talk dirty to Patrick" route isn't really "gay". It isn't really even sexual, at least not in any serious fashion. That's more of a comedy route.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
People have sat and complained tremendously about no gamepad support for 3 years and Dev used that to his advantage with the Leah BJ quest and the VR quest that's like laughing in a customer face you can barely control the characters movement and they purposely put 2 quest in the game with the intent of it annoying you because of lack of control over movement due to Dev not will to mix controller support :ROFLMAO: that's just fuqd up.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
This comment is hilarious! I hope every single dev of every adult game you play starts hiding all straight content behind hardcore gay content just to annoy you until you stop whining about avoidable, optional content.
Tbh, there's A LOT of avoidable content in the game, branching paths, quests, events, and so many other things to discover, but a lot of it wont be discovered by most people without a guide.

Over the several years of development of House Party, I've concluded that if any game absolutely needs a walkthrough/guide, its definitely this one.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Lol when the part about gay content comes up, the game very clearly gives you an option to have a female NPC do it instead. lol you went out of your way to chose the gay option.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
People have sat and complained tremendously about no gamepad support for 3 years and Dev used that to his advantage with the Leah BJ quest and the VR quest that's like laughing in a customer face you can barely control the characters movement and they purposely put 2 quest in the game with the intent of it annoying you because of lack of control over movement due to Dev not will to mix controller support :ROFLMAO: that's just fuqd up.
The game has controller support? I've used it... like... it works. Are you using a very old version of the game?

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
My biggest request from this game, and has been for a couple years since this game has been available is different camera options when doing sex acts. I know it must be a bit more difficult then just detaching the camera but a recent game I played Last Hope which as a lot of similarities to House Party (At least on a surface level) have first person POV gameplay then for sex acts has POV and multiple camera angles.

The game itself is otherwise great and imo in a class of its own. Just wish it wasn't locked in POV for certain scenes/events.

Reactions: mehGusta

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Rachael should either approach/be near Patrick after that happens, or you can approach her at some point if you were involving her in other content and she ends up being occupied. Characters cannot be in two places at once.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Yeah but i wontbuy that game for 20 euros if i know that she lags , bugs and freezes and crashes million times. i think 20 euro for game is to much in this development state. prison architect was almost free in early development, so developers need to think more about game not earning money from it before earn that money. And one thing what dont make sense - if yo uwanna ask rachel phone number or something she is saying - ouh man we are not friends ... but my indicator give info that she is my friend... its make nonsense . and that if i just give some bad answer to rachel then i just lost my all progress with that person. its realy makes nonsense. After my experience i would say its okey for low budget product , i dont know for something testing out before big project maybe. but is it worth 20 euros , its definetly dont, there is so much to do in game to get it in state there someone could enjoy that game fully... End early access so long time, is just wtf 20 euros for what?
RELEASE DATE:
30 Jun, 2017
Most people are not crashing, but your opinion is valid. Sounds like your experience has sucked. As far as the crashes go, it would be nice to see some info from the output_log.txt (found in C:\Users\YOU\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party) that is generated AFTER the game closes. Are you getting any driver errors in Windows Event Viewer? Does the game .exe/process stay active in Task Manager when this happens or does it close down completely? I don't check these boards nearly as often as our official forums, Steam, or Discord so if you do feel like giving more info please try to do so there. If not, I'll look here again when I can.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes