papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
If I already have this on Steam, is it best to just play that version or is this one on F95 better in any way?

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
If I already have this on Steam, is it best to just play that version or is this one on F95 better in any way?
Steam has the latest version of the 15th update. This one should be reasonably bug-free.

The one here is the alpha/beta of the 16th update. It has some new content, but also bugs associated with the new content. If you wanna see the new stuff early... this one is good. If you want it to be bug-free, wait until the 16th update comes to steam.

Reactions: papadoko

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Honestly, I dont recommend the alpha versions (including 0.16.2) to anyone.

0.15.5 is amazing. For actual gameplay, stick with that one for now.
Alphas are just for testing new features. Not recommended at all.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Is the only gay content in the game still giving Patrick a blowjob, getting a blowjob from Frank, and having sex with VR Patrick in the VR world, or have they added any more?

cencco

Oct 20, 2019
Most people are not crashing, but your opinion is valid. Sounds like your experience has sucked. As far as the crashes go, it would be nice to see some info from the output_log.txt (found in C:\Users\YOU\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party) that is generated AFTER the game closes. Are you getting any driver errors in Windows Event Viewer? Does the game .exe/process stay active in Task Manager when this happens or does it close down completely? I don't check these boards nearly as often as our official forums, Steam, or Discord so if you do feel like giving more info please try to do so there. If not, I'll look here again when I can.
yerConnection initialized from D:/New folder/HouseParty0162x64247/HouseParty_Data (debug = 0)
PlayerConnection initialized network socket : 0.0.0.0 55392
Multi-casting "[IP] 0000000 [Port] 55392 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 1453570813 [EditorId] 1905789707 [Version] 1048832 [Id] WindowsPlayer(my_pc) [Debug] 0 [PackageName] WindowsPlayer" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...
Started listening to [0.0.0.0:55392]
PlayerConnection already initialized - listening to [0.0.0.0:55392]
Initialize engine version: 2018.4.14f1 (05119b33d0b7)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
Renderer: Radeon RX 580 Series (ID=0x67df)
Vendor:
VRAM: 8172 MB
Driver: 26.20.15017.1005
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.453800 ms
Setting up 4 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: a770 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 985c -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: a858 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: abe4 -> priority: 1
##utp:{"type":"MemoryLeaks","version":2,"phase":"Immediate","time":1580496571522,"processId":45048,"allocatedMemory":461930,"memoryLabels":[{"Default":1048},{"NewDelete":848},{"Thread":8},{"Manager":320},{"VertexData":1056},{"GfxDevice":9184},{"GfxThread":48},{"Physics":32},{"Serialization":40},{"Mono":7616},{"Renderer":27440},{"Terrain":88},{"String":1150},{"DynamicArray":407436},{"PoolAlloc":-88},{"ScriptManager":2800},{"VR":536},{"SceneManager":280},{"Secure":2024},{"EditorGui":64}]}

Here it goes, dont know what it means.

Of course if crashes then task manager my game is off to. She just shut down and closes, need to go again in. If i see correctly there is no errors, thats why its so annoying because u cant fix, if you dont know why is that crashes.

1580895614897.png

after asking shes phone - 1580895650776.png

is that is something strange and bulshit, from my view. Maybe i gonna give this game another chance and catch better info about why its crashes. but i give it already so much time and chances, that i realy tired of doing all over one and the same thing because of crash, or stupidly strange decision outcams, and the biggest thing that this game not even finished, so i gonna go and continue it do until that game completed. that mean i gonna go all over that game again, not ready yet to go back. maybe other players can give crash info if they willing to put time in this game again. What i can say, that its crashes no in specific time like i dont know you play 30 mins, then crash always, no its crashes like when you are doing fast things maybe i dont know, but if i stay in game in one place doing nothing i can stand like this forever, if i try to skipp some dialogs go to other dialogs, give lot of actions in one place, just when you complete one task go to other its just crash... its like that game cant load fast enough i dont know.

Last edited:

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
yerConnection initialized from D:/New folder/HouseParty0162x64247/HouseParty_Data (debug = 0)
PlayerConnection initialized network socket : 0.0.0.0 55392
Multi-casting "[IP] 0000000 [Port] 55392 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 1453570813 [EditorId] 1905789707 [Version] 1048832 [Id] WindowsPlayer(my_pc) [Debug] 0 [PackageName] WindowsPlayer" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...
Started listening to [0.0.0.0:55392]
PlayerConnection already initialized - listening to [0.0.0.0:55392]
Initialize engine version: 2018.4.14f1 (05119b33d0b7)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
Renderer: Radeon RX 580 Series (ID=0x67df)
Vendor:
VRAM: 8172 MB
Driver: 26.20.15017.1005
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.453800 ms
Setting up 4 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: a770 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 985c -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: a858 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: abe4 -> priority: 1
##utp:{"type":"MemoryLeaks","version":2,"phase":"Immediate","time":1580496571522,"processId":45048,"allocatedMemory":461930,"memoryLabels":[{"Default":1048},{"NewDelete":848},{"Thread":8},{"Manager":320},{"VertexData":1056},{"GfxDevice":9184},{"GfxThread":48},{"Physics":32},{"Serialization":40},{"Mono":7616},{"Renderer":27440},{"Terrain":88},{"String":1150},{"DynamicArray":407436},{"PoolAlloc":-88},{"ScriptManager":2800},{"VR":536},{"SceneManager":280},{"Secure":2024},{"EditorGui":64}]}

Here it goes, dont know what it means.

Of course if crashes then task manager my game is off to. She just shut down and closes, need to go again in. If i see correctly there is no errors, thats why its so annoying because u cant fix, if you dont know why is that crashes.

View attachment 541299

after asking shes phone - View attachment 541301

is that is something strange and bulshit, from my view. Maybe i gonna give this game another chance and catch better info about why its crashes. but i give it already so much time and chances, that i realy tired of doing all over one and the same thing because of crash, or stupidly strange decision outcams, and the biggest thing that this game not even finished, so i gonna go and continue it do until that game completed. that mean i gonna go all over that game again, not ready yet to go back. maybe other players can give crash info if they willing to put time in this game again. What i can say, that its crashes no in specific time like i dont know you play 30 mins, then crash always, no its crashes like when you are doing fast things maybe i dont know, but if i stay in game in one place doing nothing i can stand like this forever, if i try to skipp some dialogs go to other dialogs, give lot of actions in one place, just when you complete one task go to other its just crash... its like that game cant load fast enough i dont know.
Is there anything in the Windows Event Viewer when this crash happens? Because yeah...the Unity Crash Reporter is not catching whatever is happening. There's no evidence of a crash in that log on the Unity/game side. Might wanna check on your security/anti-virus software and third party apps, drivers, etc. It could be that one of them doesn't play well with our game/Unity, while many other programs are spared.

Yeah that's just missing some contextual alternates. When that content was originally implemented, there was only one way to get Rachael's friendship meter up AND progress in her content. Now there are multiple ways to get her socials up but only one way to get her number.

Jul 8, 2019
Derek Smash ۿ Talk to Derek ჈ [I need to figure out how to increase my endurance so I don't c** too quickly] ۿ Talk to Frank ჈ [Hey Frank, I really need some booze! It's an emergency!] ۿ Talk to Derek (while Frank is not nearby) ჈ [I've had enough Derek. Can you just kick Frank's a** for me?] ۿ Talk to Derek again ჈ [What's Amy's deal? She's kinda cute.] ۿ Talk to Amy ჈ [That song that's playing reminds me of this one Panic at the Disco song...] ჈ [To be honest, they're good, but not my favorite.] ჈ [You wouldn't happen to know why Derek seems down, would you?] ۿ Talk to Derek ჈ [Hey I heard about what happened to your brother...] ۿ Talk to Frank ჈ [You wouldn't happen to know anything about Derek's little brother's situation?] ۿ Talk to Derek ჈ [Frank's the one who sold your brother the meth!] ⌚ Wait for Derek to fight Frank (and stay away from the fight so you do not get hit) ۿ Talk to Derek after he recovers from the fight ۿ Talk to Patrick ჈ [Patrick! You're just the person to help Derek beat up Frank!] ඏ Give the filled flask to Patrick (away from Frank) ۿ Talk to Derek (away from Frank) ჈ [Patrick's gonna help you beat up Frank!] ۿ Talk to Patrick (away from Frank) ჈ [Ok Derek's ready! Go f*** Frank up!] ⌚ Wait for them to finish their fight with Frank (and again stay away from the fight so you do not get hit) ♡ Achievement: Duck n' Weave Does not work
no achievement

Jul 8, 2019
ۿ Talk to Ashley ჈ [I'd like to see your room.] ᷙ Follow Ashley upstairs ٰ Sit on the sofa and listen to Ashley ჈ [What about the guitar?] ჈ [And the whiteboard?] ۿ Finish the conversation and wait for Ashley to get on the floor ͺ Have sex with Ashley ݡ Remove her bottoms ݡ Remove her panties ♡ Achievement: Smooth Operator: Ashley But nothing that this option is missing

D

Deleted member 1931428

Already have the Steam version, but will boldly give this one a go. Wonder why I missed this here, though... Already have nearly a 100 hours with the Steam version :BootyTime:

EDIT: a few observations after a short session:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT2: as for general constructive criticism - taking into account the time between updates, persistent issues and the amount of actual new content, it may be a challenge to justify the price and its increase to the Steam crowd. Just my two cents. Unless of course you have something else up your sleeves for this particular game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 4, 2017
I think the Vickie quest is a bit bugged, or maybe I'm missing something and somebody can help me out. What I did was: Side with Ashley, follow her quest until you clean her clothes and give them back to her. Then follow Rachael's plot, untie Ashley's top for Madison to get Vickie's number and spoof the text to invite her over. Then talk to Vickie, tell her I've made friends. Do the things with the flower. Talk to Ashley, apologize for untying her top. Give her the flower. Go back to talk to Vickie, and she doesn't have any new dialogue.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
What is Vickie quest regarding Ashley called? Is it completed or still in progress at that point?

If it is still in progress, then talk to Derek, and you will get more info on Ashley and new quest.

D

Deleted member 1931428

I think the Vickie quest is a bit bugged, or maybe I'm missing something and somebody can help me out. What I did was: Side with Ashley, follow her quest until you clean her clothes and give them back to her. Then follow Rachael's plot, untie Ashley's top for Madison to get Vickie's number and spoof the text to invite her over. Then talk to Vickie, tell her I've made friends. Do the things with the flower. Talk to Ashley, apologize for untying her top. Give her the flower. Go back to talk to Vickie, and she doesn't have any new dialogue.
I believe there simply is no more content for Vickie at the moment.

D

Deleted member 1931428

There's more Vickie content in the walkthrough, or do you mean specifically if you side with Ashley then there's no more with Vickie?
AFAIK the only things available with Vickie currently are:

-have her "liven up the party" (she has a menu for multiple characters, but I think only Ashley is available at the moment)
-fool with her in the hot tub outside, she will test you on how long you can last, and you can increase this by practicing with other chicks or drinking some booze

I believe these are the actions the walkthrough mentions. I also remember reading somewhere that the whole array of Vickie quests is still under development.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes