frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Hey, genius, it's 0.16.4.
Not yet it's not, and y'all didn't specify that you wanted a 16.4 guide. You two only asked if there was a guide, period, for any version after 13.4

[galactus-sized eye rolling emoji goes here]

The creator of the 15.5 guide is working on a 16.X guide. Be patient. The new version isn't even out yet. You're on a pirate site asking about a guide for pirated closed beta version that fewer than 900 people even have access to, 99.9% of which are simple players and not walkthrough creators. Or you could actually play the game the way it was meant to be played. Exploring, interacting, seeing all the fun parts of the real game, the successes and the failures, that happen between the shitty sex scenes.

Last edited:

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I was speaking generally. They're the least interesting part of the game for me. None of these people grew up playing point and click adventure games..
I did. That's part of why I love this game so much. They really nailed the feel of the classic point and click, while at the same time making something that feels modern and fresh.

Reactions: frankstallone

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
don't you see the breast? the 2 cracks on the breast can be seen and ugly
1) This is a pirate forum, not the developer's website, so bug reports here are mostly meaningless.
2) When posting a bug report, always include as much information as possible. If you don't, you're just increasing the amount of work they need to do to simply understand your post in the first place. And there's no guarantee that they'll even be able to interpret your post's bug, especially when you're not posting in your primary language.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
The drunken dude is stuck behind a wall. And the military dude waits on the other side of the wall to beat him.
Is there a "Reset all characters to safe spot"-Command or something? Otherwise it seems that I need to restart the whole game.
Because I noticed this waaay to late.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
The drunken dude is stuck behind a wall. And the military dude waits on the other side of the wall to beat him.
Is there a "Reset all characters to safe spot"-Command or something? Otherwise it seems that I need to restart the whole game.
warpto name location

backyard, artroom, masterbedroom, etc. tons of locations, basically any part of the game if you know the exact name of the location. there's a list somewhere.

will disable achievements, but if you're not playing on steam it doesn't matter.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
warpto name location

backyard, artroom, masterbedroom, etc. tons of locations, basically any part of the game if you know the exact name of the location. there's a list somewhere.

will disable achievements, but if you're not playing on steam it doesn't matter.
Thank you! (Brahtastic!)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
There is also:
unstuck charactername

This one does not disable achievements.

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Now that's not necessarily true...

But I'm sure as shit not going to offer extended support or chime in very often :p
Take into consideration the idea of inserting paysafecard as donations on steam or many others like me are unable to offer support that is not a paysafecard payment however if you insert on steam the possibility of supporting a donation of 200 euros I will do it without problems I guarantee for me not for others.

ps don't make people feel guilty who aren't poop

Reactions: frankstallone

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Now that's not necessarily true...

But I'm sure as shit not going to offer extended support or chime in very often :p
Ah hey dude. Was a bit dissapointet about the MP3 Player.
If you made the sculpture for Maddison you have no chance to reach the player (as far as I know).
But I was carrying a broom hundrets of ours around. Don't you think that should be an alternative option for those guys,
who play the game over and over and over again to claim all girls?

Just mentioned.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Ah hey dude. Was a bit dissapointet about the MP3 Player.
If you made the sculpture for Maddison you have no chance to reach the player (as far as I know).
But I was carrying a broom hundrets of ours around. Don't you think that should be an alternative option for those guys,
who play the game over and over and over again to claim all girls?

Just mentioned.
Well, the broom is a way to get the MP3 player, as I think you are implying. Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly.

Yes, I can look into adding an option for detaching the dildo from the penguin if the Player gets far enough into Madison's "The Muse" opportunity.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Take into consideration the idea of inserting paysafecard as donations on steam or many others like me are unable to offer support that is not a paysafecard payment however if you insert on steam the possibility of supporting a donation of 200 euros I will do it without problems I guarantee for me not for others.

ps don't make people feel guilty who aren't poop
Not trying to make anyone feel guilty. I am not familiar a "paysafecard" but I will look into it. Thanks for the heads up.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Have you looked into itch.io? The game is there and I believe they have a "pay what you want"/tip system. It supports more payment methods than Steam, IIRC, and we do occasionally host sales on the site as well. Furthermore, itch.io (unlike Steam) gets the fully uncensored copy by default, and it is a standalone .exe that you can launch independent of any other launcher. It gets updates at the same pace as Steam and Game Jolt, and just like Steam and GameJolt, all updates (until we announce paid DLC in the distant future) are free.

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Have you looked into itch.io? The game is there and I believe they have a "pay what you want"/tip system. It supports more payment methods than Steam, IIRC, and we do occasionally host sales on the site as well. Furthermore, itch.io (unlike Steam) gets the fully uncensored copy by default, and it is a standalone .exe that you can launch independent of any other launcher. It gets updates at the same pace as Steam and Game Jolt, and just like Steam and GameJolt, all updates (until we announce paid DLC in the distant future) are free.
I have the basic game but I would like to have access to the patreon by paying with paysafecard can I do with these sites?

I have the base game on steam

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes