ames09

Oct 9, 2022
Fun game, I supported the Devs on Patreon for several months and got the game on GOG. Unfortunately the GOG-version is censored.

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
Fun game, I supported the Devs on Patreon for several months and got the game on GOG. Unfortunately the GOG-version is censored.
There is a "Explicit Content Add-On" that removes the censorship.
Is it not available in your country?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
All versions are without explicit content, this had to be done a couple of years ago because some platform like Gamejolt and Epic would refuse to sell the game otherwise.

The "explicit content" DLC available on GOG, Steam and itch.io however adds to the game what you are missing. It's often on discount, you an grab it for less than what a coffee costs.

Note: Wait for the next 70% discount.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Is there any information when there will be an update with the possibility. customization? Will there be additional content?

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
Will there be ever new animations for legacy scene? No?
Unfortunately no new animations. They also didn't fixed the old ones.
Somehow Liz Katz is available in Custom Stories now.

Update: With the latest update in GOG Liz Katz is no longer in the CS. :cry:

Last edited:

CoolDudewe

Jul 31, 2020
Anyone else having trouble trying to make an account and/ or trying to log in to eek! games for custom stories? Whenever I try to make an account, there is an error, and whenever I try to log in using an existing account, it says "servers ded". I even went to the custom stories register page and tried to make an account there, nothing worked. Anyone know what's going on?

bobberson69

Feb 4, 2021
Heads up, file structure is different with 1.3 version. Went back to 1.2.2.1 to confirm. Lot of separate files have been bundled and the DLC packs are separated out into individual asset folders.

Reactions: friskyferret

jojo850

Sep 10, 2021
There is a "Explicit Content Add-On" that removes the censorship.
Is it not available in your country?

<-- funktioniert nicht

lies das durch :)

Last edited:

Since1453

Aug 5, 2016
Endless black screen after the opening menu. This version of the game didn't work for me.

My system ryzen 7800x3d rx7800 xt 64gb ram.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Tried this game and its kinda nice.
But can someone answer me these questions?

1. Is it meant to play only in 1st person view?
Only have the chance to view the "act" in pov (I like the female pov! but only?) or as "video" (stange angle sometimes).
2. What is the voyerism tag about?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
still the same even when I press new game
Did you block it in your firewall? I think it needs to pull some data at startup (like the list of downloadable custom stories), at least it used to in early versions.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes