Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Question is: does it matter?
I payed for House Party, once in a while they bring some feature update like the customization.
They release some payed story DLCs like everyone else does, also fine.

Office party may or may not be on it's way, that does not make House Party a better or worse game.
It matters if you want to buy into some notion that EEK is actually going "finish" this game and move on. Or I guess for any patreon members still donating on the promise of a future game that has essentially amounted to be a lie at this point.

As far as the current game? No. After playing the most recent patch I'm actually very much interested in playing through it again if/when one the next releases included to the further optimization options i referred to above. Like half of the original character models did nothing for my own preference tastes, so any desire to chase after that content of characters i deemed non-attractive always fell rather short. The potential ability to flip that aspect completely around is kind of a game changer in that regard.

Reactions: Nemo56

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
No guide really needed as in terms of expansive content there isn't any just additional quality adjustments. Although I still feel they could've done better when integrating using the console for customizing scenes.
There are no other quests nor sex scene ?

Slycooper20

May 25, 2020
Ever since the newest update, everything has been whited out. I can only see the menu icons and text but everything else is white. When I start a new game, its still white. The game looked perfectly fine before the update. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix my problem and/or having the same issue has me?

f4k3

Jul 26, 2020
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
hello, i'm getting an error on startup w/ the mod+melonloader "Failed to load il2cpp". Is there a fix to this?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It matters if you want to buy into some notion that EEK is actually going "finish" this game and move on. Or I guess for any patreon members still donating on the promise of a future game that has essentially amounted to be a lie at this point.

As far as the current game? No. After playing the most recent patch I'm actually very much interested in playing through it again if/when one the next releases included to the further optimization options i referred to above. Like half of the original character models did nothing for my own preference tastes, so any desire to chase after that content of characters i deemed non-attractive always fell rather short. The potential ability to flip that aspect completely around is kind of a game changer in that regard.
So you are not losing anything, it's just your money that gets restless in your pocket, ok. Thought it was something serious :)
Maybe you should let Eek know in their "General" .

As for THIS game ... I personally am glad that they still polish it, I hope the (probably) last DLC will soon come out.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is the game here only subtitled in English? The version on Steam supports 9 languages.
Last version they had here was the Steam version. If you have it on Steam, download it there and don't bother with the downloads here.

It's supposed to be multilingual. It has been long before it arrived on Steam. But I think it's bugged or at least unfinished, only few texts actually get translated when changing the language ingame.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The game is stuck on a black screen. Can anyone help?
Many people have been saying the same when it comes to their patreon version vs steam version of the current update given that it's still in beta stage, the error is in the GameAssembly.dll as I discovered that when reading up on the failed to load of a certain file/element used for the melonloader mod.

maydonoz

Feb 27, 2020
Many people have been saying the same when it comes to their patreon version vs steam version of the current update given that it's still in beta stage, the error is in the GameAssembly.dll as I discovered that when reading up on the failed to load of a certain file/element used for the melonloader mod.

Can you suggest a solution?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes