Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there really no one who has finished this game and sent the save game? I am still waiting
What you expect from a savegame where everything was done already?

Watching random chat between the NPCs? End credits?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: p22

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For Replay sex scenes
There is no replay option, at least I haven't seen one.

The base version of the game without the explicit content patch does not even contain (explicit) sex scenes, so what would there be to replay?

This is not some stupid pic by pic VN, this is a real game with several story arcs where you need to complete tasks and maybe solve a puzzle or two. You don't see people asking for a full Doom savegame so they can replay the scene how a certain boss died.

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
There is no replay option, at least I haven't seen one.

This is not some stupid pic by pic VN, this is a real game with stories where you need to complete tasks and maybe solve puzzles.
Bro some real game with stores have sex Replay for example games last hope , seaside mystery,

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Bro some real game with stores have sex Replay for example games last hope , seaside mystery,
Dude, haven't seen that one yet. I'll check it out (thanks for the tip) to see if there's some actualy gameplay rather than just walking around.

In any case House Party is not a game focused on sex scenes and does not have a replay function as you probably already have seen while testing the game to see if it's too hard for you.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You don't make them, you download it (top right of main screen) then start the game in lust party
Are all custom stories available for download now (managed on a central server)?
I haven't used them in a while, I remember many of them being available on the Eek forum.

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Feel free to go ahead. You don't want to play anyway.
I bought it and have an Eek account for ages (well ... 2017), works fine for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, the first time I played the house of lust mode, all the characters were good, but the second time I entered, the characters were all white and not right.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I didn't try custom stories for a long time. Might be related to the new customization feature.

Btw, don't wonder that most voice overs are missing, that's also a custom story thing, because every creator can define his own lines. Voice acting is only meant for the main story.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Are all custom stories available for download now (managed on a central server)?
I haven't used them in a while, I remember many of them being available on the Eek forum.

Directly from the game, you just have to make an account with a shitty email & you're set

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes