blackcat6667

Oct 1, 2019
Hey, just a simple question. I'm following the sex guide but, even after setting up the bases properly, Frank comes after me when I take just one item in the liquor cabinet (while he's beating up Patrick in the garden and no one's around to see me) ... just because I'm the new guy and he suspects I'm the one who took some stuff... -_-
wtf ? How am I supposed to do anything ? Am I supposed to be friendly with him before trying anything ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey, just a simple question. I'm following the sex guide but, even after setting up the bases properly, Frank comes after me when I take just one item in the liquor cabinet (while he's beating up Patrick in the garden and no one's around to see me) ... just because I'm the new guy and he suspects I'm the one who took some stuff... -_-
wtf ? How am I supposed to do anything ? Am I supposed to be friendly with him before trying anything ?
You first have to make sure he won't suspect you. For that you need to talk to Rachael first, then with him, then fetch him 5 beer.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Save is bugged, i made multiple saves at different points and they all load the newest one

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Some characters in the game have repeatable sex scenes but not all.
Also, not all characters can be hooked up with, in a single playthrough.
Ideally, you want a collection of multiple saved games. Several end game saves to cover all characters with repeatable sex scenes, plus additional saves before sex scenes for characters with unique sex scenes that are not repeatable.

Eek games forum has a thread with shared saves, but they are all for outdated versions of the game and would probably not work with the latest version.
Ideally, you want a collection of multiple saved games.
Maybeif this game wasnt bugged as shit and can cause all of your saves to not worked. That would be a solution

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Save is bugged, i made multiple saves at different points and they all load the newest one
Not a bug. Saves from old game versions don't work, they never do, since the main story code is rewritten with every update.

If you happen to find a savegame from a previous version that does work ... lucky you. Then in that update nothing important was changed.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Someone mentioned giving 5 beers to Frank but I use a different method. Chat him up, give him the sunglasses and popcorn and get the nude pics of Katherine for him and you're BFF's. I prefer not to waste the alcohol to get him to like me.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Someone mentioned giving 5 beers to Frank but I use a different method. Chat him up, give him the sunglasses and popcorn and get the nude pics of Katherine for him and you're BFF's. I prefer not to waste the alcohol to get him to like me.
That works of course too, there are several ways to get rid of him (you can also have others beat him up). I prefer the old style approach, you can grab all the alcohol while he's fighting anyway.
Aren't the sunglasses needed for Madison's penguin?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
That works of course too, there are several ways to get rid of him (you can also have others beat him up). I prefer the old style approach, you can grab all the alcohol while he's fighting anyway.
Aren't the sunglasses needed for Madison's penguin?
I forget. I haven't done that one in a bit. Pretty sure you can still reach BFF status with him without the sunglasses.

Reactions: Nemo56

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Not a bug. Saves from old game versions don't work, they never do, since the main story code is rewritten with every update.

If you happen to find a savegame from a previous version that does work ... lucky you. Then in that update nothing important was changed.
Old version? The fuck? I downloaded the game the very same day and never closed it. In the span of me playing it the saves stopped working. Unless in the two hours of me playing the game updated somehow, its a bug.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Old version? The fuck? I downloaded the game the very same day and never closed it. In the span of me playing it the saves stopped working. Unless in the two hours of me playing the game updated somehow, its a bug.
Well, mine work. I have no way of telling if you are loading old files or not except your word. But you can report it as bug in the official Eek forum. Remember to add the non working savegame.

V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
Well, mine work. I have no way of telling if you are loading old files or not except your word. But you can report it as bug in the official Eek forum. Remember to add the non working savegame.
Have you encountered any bugs in the current version?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Have you encountered any bugs in the current version?
I think I got stuck in a story arc because I started multiple story arcs getting in the way of each other. For Liz Katz I have to complete Franks performance, for Frank I need to complete something else first (which I can't figure out). All chars are standing outside waiting for something to happen and I can't find Derek. And their conversation options are limited. Either it's a dead (and therefore it can considered to be a bug) end or I missed something.

Last edited:
Reactions: V Antonio S

V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
I think I got stuck in a story arc because I started multiple story arcs getting in the way of each other. For Liz Katz I have to complete Franks performance, for Frank I need to complete something else first (which I can't figure out). All chars are standing outside waiting for something to happen and I can't find Derek. And their conversation options are limited. Either it's a dead (and therefore it can considered to be a bug) end or I missed something.
Thank you for replying. I have the game on Steam and I want to play it, but I've seen a lot of bug reports on Discord, so I thought I'd look here, but a lot of people here say they've encountered bugs too. I don't want to waste time downloading and playing the game when it's currently unplayable, so I guess I should wait.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Looks to me like you started Winter DLC content. Did you give misletoe and stool to Frank, so he can go outside?

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
anyone think the new custom options for characters should have included more clothing/options?

Great idea just seems limited or its just me?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Looks to me like you started Winter DLC content. Did you give misletoe and stool to Frank, so he can go outside?
Tried to, got the decoration (and I never heared so much talk about balls in my life :D) but to do that I have to finish something else first (that's what the text says), but I have no clue what.
I'll probably just do another runthrough and this time I do less things at once.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
anyone think the new custom options for characters should have included more clothing/options?

Great idea just seems limited or its just me?
Everyone wants that. Sadly the engine is very limited when it comes to that. Every piece of clothing has to be adapted for each character. Maybe they'll get us more once the bugs in the system have been cleared out (where I have to add that I didn't encounter any, but someone said after loading a game all chars were white), who knows?

And it really gets nasty if you want chars to actually change clothing during gameplay using script commands.

Last edited:

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Thank you for replying. I have the game on Steam and I want to play it, but I've seen a lot of bug reports on Discord, so I thought I'd look here, but a lot of people here say they've encountered bugs too. I don't want to waste time downloading and playing the game when it's currently unplayable, so I guess I should wait.
Thing is, a lot of people complain there are bugs because they can't figure out what to do next, or they are following a walkthrough from 6 years ago. The content and puzzles have changed over the years. There are definitely ways to get content locked, but that's by design and depending on the choices you make. You can't do everything in one playthrough. Most of the time, if something isn't working like a walkthrough says it's supposed to, or a character isn't doing something you think they should, it's probably because you missed something. But that's what the game is about, that discovery and figuring it out.

That's not to say that there are zero bugs. The new release introduced some, but Eek has been putting out updates regularly, and I would say the latest version is pretty stable now. Most of the "bug reports" are people who just want sex scenes and don't want to take the time to actually play the game, in which case I don't know why they want to play a sex game in the first place if they don't enjoy the "game" element of it.

You can also just play custom stories if you are only interested in the sex.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes