p22

Jun 21, 2017
For Replay sex scenes
Some characters in the game have repeatable sex scenes but not all.
Also, not all characters can be hooked up with, in a single playthrough.
Ideally, you want a collection of multiple saved games. Several end game saves to cover all characters with repeatable sex scenes, plus additional saves before sex scenes for characters with unique sex scenes that are not repeatable.

Eek games forum has a thread with shared saves, but they are all for outdated versions of the game and would probably not work with the latest version.

Reactions: KhanJr

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Directly from the game, you just have to make an account with a shitty email & you're set
I got a real account when I bought the game and signed up for the forum. Back then most stories were still only available in the forum.

Reactions: p22

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
As I understand it, no one has been able to complete the game to the end, I have not seen any new saves for a year, someone would have already shared fresh saves.
If someone has new saves with full completion, please share, there is not so much time to complete these quests.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
As I understand it, no one has been able to complete the game to the end, I have not seen any new saves for a year, someone would have already shared fresh saves.
If someone has new saves with full completion, please share, there is not so much time to complete these quests.
Nope. Saves are not shared anymore because they are pointless.
Once a event is completed, it's done. Those who actually played the game know that there is no replay function. No one benefits from a savegame where he can't do zip.

Apart from that there are some events that exclude each other. If you bring Vickie in, something else will be blocked. It's impossible to get to all events in one playthrough.

Also savegames are not compatible from one game version to the other. The House Party forum has plenty of savegames, but most are not compatible with the current version.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Is there really no one who has finished this game and sent the save game? I am still waiting
Play House of Lust story. Basic story is horrible with girls that kick you from the party if you touch them after obtaining max romance level because they replaced relations with one shot dumb events.

Yurotas

Jan 27, 2019
Is there anyway to get all the achievements/clothing options? My old PC died along everything with it, and I really don't feel like playing through wasting my time doing it manually, even with a walkthrough.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseParty-1.3.0.11681
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Can somebody help me? I'm trying to get the mod "Gone Bad Party" to work with the doja kat and liz katz dlcs. I installed it with the "original story" mode, and it works perfectly, but without the DLCs. I know the DLCs are installed, becaused they worked before the mod. Is there a way to make them work together, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can somebody help me? I'm trying to get the mod "Gone Bad Party" to work with the doja kat and liz katz dlcs. I installed it with the "original story" mode, and it works perfectly, but without the DLCs. I know the DLCs are installed, becaused they worked before the mod. Is there a way to make them work together, or am I barking up the wrong tree?
You have to use the story editor, change the story to include the other characters. Every story in House Party is hard coded. You should be able to find people on the Eek forum who can help you with that.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
You have to use the story editor, change the story to include the other characters. Every story in House Party is hard coded. You should be able to find people on the Eek forum who can help you with that.
Wait, I thought that Doja and Liz couldn't be added on mod stories? I thought that was the whole point to having it overwrite the original story. Are you sayint that with the story editor I could add them in?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wait, I thought that Doja and Liz couldn't be added on mod stories? I thought that was the whole point to having it overwrite the original story. Are you sayint that with the story editor I could add them in?
The original story optionally includes the DLC content.

To do that as well, custom stories have to be adapted. I haven't touched the story editor for a long time but you can do everything there that's possible in the original story. They created the original story with that editor.
Check the Eek forum to get info from people who have by far more experience than I do.

Feb 15, 2018
Spent a long time messing around with the console commands but I'm getting too frustrated not to just ask the forum: is there a way to maintain/force the LookAt function, aka make someone continue to look at where I want? Seems impossible to get a character to look somewhere specific or at the player for longer than a second or two unless you're in dialogue.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes