V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
Thing is, a lot of people complain there are bugs because they can't figure out what to do next, or they are following a walkthrough from 6 years ago. The content and puzzles have changed over the years. There are definitely ways to get content locked, but that's by design and depending on the choices you make. You can't do everything in one playthrough. Most of the time, if something isn't working like a walkthrough says it's supposed to, or a character isn't doing something you think they should, it's probably because you missed something. But that's what the game is about, that discovery and figuring it out.

That's not to say that there are zero bugs. The new release introduced some, but Eek has been putting out updates regularly, and I would say the latest version is pretty stable now. Most of the "bug reports" are people who just want sex scenes and don't want to take the time to actually play the game, in which case I don't know why they want to play a sex game in the first place if they don't enjoy the "game" element of it.

You can also just play custom stories if you are only interested in the sex.
I agree with what you're saying, but I want to play House Party the same way I played The Witcher 3, Dishonored, or any other game with a lot of content. They released another update earlier today, but the reviews say the game is still unstable. I guess I'll wait a little bit longer, man because I have a feeling that the game is close to being playable.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I agree with what you're saying, but I want to play House Party the same way I played The Witcher 3, Dishonored, or any other game with a lot of content. They released another update earlier today, but the reviews say the game is still unstable. I guess I'll wait a little bit longer, man.
There is no harm in waiting.
This game has been around since 2017 and has come a long way since. It will be around a little bit longer. Soon another DLC will be added.

ps: On a long term: if you enjoy it, consider to buy it on or Steam. I think the devs deserve that much. It's often on sale, but they are also happy about getting half the price :)

V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
There is no harm in waiting.
This game has been around since 2017 and has come a long way since. It will be around a little bit longer.

ps: On a long term: if you enjoy it, consider to buy it on or Steam. I think the devs deserve that much. It's often on sale, but they are also happy about getting half the price :)
I already have the game on Steam, dude.

Reactions: Kuso1249 and Nemo56

lam09

Apr 8, 2023
Guysss, will the game here come with all the DLCs too? I bought the game on Epic Games and really enjoyed it , I wonder if there is a way for me to get the DLCs for free?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
They released a new bug patch yesterday but I don't really feel like uploading it. Probably going to skip this one.

Notes:

• Fixed an issue that sometimes caused an infinite loading screen.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes cause the kettle to disappear.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the phone to be missing in Date Night With Brittney.
  • Fixed some issues with the Winter DLC quest.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the livestream canvas to not show in one of the versions of the Doja performance scenes.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Madison's phone to not show the correct images.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the hockey mask and track suit hoodie to not be available for some characters after obtaining the required achievement.
  • Fixed an issue that caused many untranslated buttons on the Customizer to all show as quit instead of their untranslated version.
If anyone wants it I will. Just don't want to have to upload every other day when a new patch is released to fix shit.

lam09

Apr 8, 2023
guys, is it possible to integrate cracked DLCs to legit game that I bought from Epic Games? I love this game so much and would love to experience the dlcs expansion

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
guys, is it possible to integrate cracked DLCs to legit game that I bought from Epic Games? I love this game so much and would love to experience the dlcs expansion
I mean, if you wanna crack the DLCs, then just crack the whole game from on here with DLCs. You technically already own the game, so it wouldn't really make a difference.

Reactions: lam09

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I mean, if you wanna crack the DLCs, then just crack the whole game from on here with DLCs. You technically already own the game, so it wouldn't really make a difference.
Except of course that he only payed about half of what he would have payed if he owned the Doja Kat and Liz Katz DLCs as well.
Neither technically nor legally he owns these :) And of course the Epic version has no unrated DLC, that has to be added by other means.

But I agree, just getting the cracked version of the whole thing is much less work than modifying the installation.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Everyone wants that. Sadly the engine is very limited when it comes to that. Every piece of clothing has to be adapted for each character. Maybe they'll get us more once the bugs in the system have been cleared out (where I have to add that I didn't encounter any, but someone said after loading a game all chars were white), who knows?

And it really gets nasty if you want chars to actually change clothing during gameplay using script commands.
There are alternate clothing, but very few. More than the model I think the problem is logic. Stephanie no bottom and bra, Ashley no bra. The few switching clothing that the customization offers work without any change of the character model.
Also the body sliders are limited too. For example Brittney with smallest tits still have big tits! You could give small tits with the console commands but with strange results.

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Except of course that he only payed about half of what he would have payed if he owned the Doja Kat and Liz Katz DLCs as well.
Neither technically nor legally he owns these :) And of course the Epic version has no unrated DLC, that has to be added by other means.

But I agree, just getting the cracked version of the whole thing is much less work than modifying the installation.
Well, yes, I was referring to him owning the base game.. of course he hasn't paid for the DLCs if he cracks them :)

Reactions: lam09 and Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are alternate clothing, but very few. More than the model I think the problem is logic. Stephanie no bottom and bra, Ashley no bra. The few switching clothing that the customization offers work without any change of the character model.
Also the body sliders are limited too. For example Brittney with smallest tits still have big tits! You could give small tits with the console commands but with strange results.
Yeah, the slider is a zoom slider, not absolute. They called this the "fun" section for a reason, it's not a model editor, you can just scale some things. And you can give man boobs to a male MC.

Last edited:

kaamelott

Jun 5, 2018
Patch notes for v1.3.0.11714:
  • Fixed an issue that caused the mask (if worn by the player) to interfere with first person view in cutscenes.
  • Fixed an issue causing texture mods to not work correctly.
  • Fixed an issue causing v2 outfit console commands to not work correctly.
P.S. We're working on the phone issue in Date Night With Brittney and should have a fix for that in the next few days as well.

lam09

Apr 8, 2023
Well, yes, I was referring to him owning the base game.. of course he hasn't paid for the DLCs if he cracks them :)
so in short I could just download the whole thing here and play would save me tons of time and effort to download and modify the cracked dlcs on a legit base game

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
so in short I could just download the whole thing here and play would save me tons of time and effort to download and modify the cracked dlcs on a legit base game
If you simply downloaded the DLCs, then I'm assuming you would have to place them in the same folder as the non-cracked game. There's a possibility that the game won't even recognize them, as they're illegitimate copies, and an even greater chance that Epic Games could see that you tampered with the files if they even worked. I would just play it safe and download the game cracked + the DLCs

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Patch notes for v1.3.0.11714:
  • Fixed an issue that caused the mask (if worn by the player) to interfere with first person view in cutscenes.
  • Fixed an issue causing texture mods to not work correctly.
  • Fixed an issue causing v2 outfit console commands to not work correctly.
P.S. We're working on the phone issue in Date Night With Brittney and should have a fix for that in the next few days as well.
Yeah, there have been 2 small and fairly insignificant patches that came out in the last few days. Holding off on uploading an updated version until at least the next patch.

lam09

Apr 8, 2023
If you simply downloaded the DLCs, then I'm assuming you would have to place them in the same folder as the non-cracked game. There's a possibility that the game won't even recognize them, as they're illegitimate copies, and an even greater chance that Epic Games could see that you tampered with the files if they even worked. I would just play it safe and download the game cracked + the DLCs
RIGHT, THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE . BUT THEN AGAIN, IF I WANT TO UPDATE THE GAME, HOW CAN I UPDATE THE CRACKED ONE? I'M A TOTAL NOOB IN THIS

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
RIGHT, THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE . BUT THEN AGAIN, IF I WANT TO UPDATE THE GAME, HOW CAN I UPDATE THE CRACKED ONE? I'M A TOTAL NOOB IN THIS
First you turn off caps lock and then you download the new version, replace the old one.

Of course there is always the option to just legally aquire the DLCs. I heared the uncensor patch from itch.io can also be used for the Epic and Gamejolt version.
I bought the whole thing on GOG, therefore I don't have to bother with that.

• Red Heart

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
You just copy paste the files on top of the old ones when an update comes out on here, easy peasy

lam09

Apr 8, 2023
You just copy paste the files on top of the old ones when an update comes out on here, easy peasy
SOUNDS EASY ENOUGH, ITS LIKE YOU STILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE THING AND THEN OVERWRITE THE OLD VERSION WITH THE NEW ONE.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes