--GrayFox--

Formerly 'grayfox127'
May 4, 2017
A walkthrough mod would be unfeasible with this game. The game is not linear in any sense of the word and trying to create a mod to cover every single variable so that you're being fed the correct next option would be a massive headache. Not to mention that for a majority of the game it's better to "learn by doing", simply pay attention to dialogue and explore the house. Use the wiki or the previously link if something has tripped you up.

If some trial and error or light reading is scary for you however, then it's probably best to move on to a different game. This one ain't for you.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
They probably do with a new syntax.
After all the game supports that now in the char customization menu as well.

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
i'm not gonna read all that trash
Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. ~Some nerdy Dood

Well... good luck with that.
Like grayfox127 already said, the game is non liniar.
If you want to finish all paths/quest, you have to use a lot of saves.
One of the thing that bothers me about this game: If you make a wrong choice, some paths/quest fail and you even know why. Example: If Amy or Brittney see you having sex with an other boy/girl and although you finished all their quest, you can't get intimate with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wlms

WSYMPP

Jan 15, 2022
This game is so grindy and painful, even with cheats. Here's every cheat I found in 3 hours of gameplay:

Code:
To make use of the cheats in this section, you have to open the command console in the game. This can be done by pressing "~" on an American notepad (key above the tab key). However, some European notepads require the letters "ö", "/" or " ` ". If your notepad requires a different key, please leave a comment below mentioning the respective key and your keyboard language.

After you have opened your command console, you can enter "help" to see a full list of all the possible commands. Enter "help" + one command to receive an explanation and enter "example" + one command to get a concrete example with the respective effect explained

- Door: Lock or unlock doors

Command: 'lock or unlock' door 'door name'

Example: lock door masterbedroom // lock door "master bed room" = lock the master bedroom door

Possible values for third term: select any door and insert its name (without "door")

Note: Useful to lock away characters even in rooms you don't have a key for.

- Roaming: Prevent characters from moving away their current location

Command: 'character' name' roaming 'true or false' allow

Example: Leah roaming false allow = Leah won't go away from her current location.

Possible values for first term: Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie.

Note: (I) Some characters have restricted roaming abilities, to see these places type in: roaming 'person's name' list (II) To make a certain character move everywhere, type: roaming 'person's name' clearlist (III) You can also be more precise and deny characters to go to certain locations or to get close to certain people.

- WalkTo: Make characters walk to a desired location

Command: 'character's name' walkto 'location name'

Example: amy walkto bed = make Derek leave the house

Possible values for third term: outside, bed = master bedroom bed, hottubseat1, and more.

- WarpTo: Make characters be teleported right in front of you

Command: 'person's name' warpto player

Example: Vickie warpto player = Vickie will appear in front of you.

Combat: Make characters fight each other

Command: combat 'character name(s)' 'passout or wakeup or fight'

Example: combat Frank Derek fight = make Frank and Derek fight each other

Another example: combat Frank passout = make Frank unconscious

Possible values for second term: Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie.

Possible values for third term: fight, wakeup, passout.

Notes: Once Frank is passed out, you can help yourself with the booze in the cabinet.

Intimacy: Having sex with any person

Command: intimacy player 'other person's name' 'sex position' sexualact

Example: intimacy player amy 10052 sexualact = Cowgirl with Amy.

Possible values for second term: Amy, Arin, Ashley, Brittney, Dan, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Lety, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie.

Possible values for third term: 9000 = make out, 10000 = blowjob, 10011 = handjob, 10030 = missionary, 10050 = doggy, 10051 = masturbate, 10052 = cowgirl, 10053 = licking, 10054 = 69, 10055/56/57 = wall sex.

Possible modifications #1: 0 intimacy 'person's name' 10051

Example: 0 intimacy Amy 10051 = make Amy masturbate

Possible modification #2: 'active person's name' 0 'sex position' 'passive person's name' intimacy

Example: Amy 0 10050 Rachael intimacy = make Amy take Rachael doggy

Note: (I) You need to remove the clothes of the involved people, (II) You can make males fuck each other, (III) All positions except for 9000 "make out" are invalid with Arin and Dan.

Player: Adjust orgasm sensitivity

Command: values player OrgasmSensitivity equals value

Example: values player OrgasmSensitivity equals 0

Note: 'OrgasmSensitivity' is case-sensitive. Value is anywhere between 0 to 9, with 0 the slowest (no progress on Orgasm meter) and 9 the fastest. You can also set the decimal value as for example 0.1 or 2.3.

Attributes: Changes value of stats

Command: Value 'target' attributes equals 'number'

Example: Value player attribute:strength equals 999999

Example: Value player attribute:speed equals 999999

Example: Value player attribute:health equals 999999

Example: Value player attribute:stamina equals 999999

Example: Values player combat:skill equals 99

Relationship: Values 'target' relationship:player:type add OR equals [number]

Example: Values Amy relationship:player:romance equals 10

Example: Values Amy relationship:player:friendship equals 10

Player: Add items to your inventory

Command: player inventory add 'item name'

Example: player inventory add merlot = receive the merlot from Patrick in your inventory

Note: (I) There are also shortcuts like mer = merlot and natty = natty lite to be used for the 'item name' value, (II) The items will be removed from their origin in the house.

Quest: Complete quests automatically

Command: quest 'start or complete' ' "quest name" '

Example: quest complete "scavenger hunt" = completes the quest Scavenger Hunt

Possible values for third term: use command: quest list 'person's name' to see which quests are available

Note: you can only complete opportunities that you have already started

Social: Boost friendship, romance and drunk-level of characters

>social all player 100 friendship add

>social all player 100 romance add

Command: social 'target person' player 'number' friendship add

Example: social leah player 100 romance add = increase romance with Leah by 100

Possible values for second term : Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie, Leah.

Possible values for forth term : positive and negative numbers, range from -30 to +30 (?)

Funny Cheats

Bodyparts: Change the size of certain body parts

Command: bodypart 'respective body part' 'target person' 'value'

Example: bodypart tits Brittney 0.75 = make the breasts of Brittney smaller by 25%

Possible values for second term: tits, head, penis, hands, butt, feet

Possible values for third term: Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie, Leah.

Possible values for fourth term: any value between 0.1 and 10

Note: the exact order of the four terms seem to be variable, just make sure you have these terms included in any sequence

Drunk: How to get yourself

command: social player drunk add 'number'

Possible Values for fourth term between 0 and 10 or 100

Clear: Empty your command history

Just type in "clear"; for overview purposes.

Clothing: Remove clothes of the characters

Command: clothing 'character name' 'item' change 'on or off'

Example: clothing amy 0 change off = remove Amy's top

Possible values for second term: all, Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie.

Possible values for third term: 0 = top, 1 = bottom, 2 = pants, 3 = bra, 4 = shoes, 5 = accessory, 6 = strapon (female characters only), or all (can also use the name instead, all has no number)

Notes: (I) Some characters don't have a bra, removing their top will reveal their boobs; (II) Can also use the value "all" for the second and third term; (III) Characters entering and leaving the hot tub will remove this command.

Item: Give any character an item to hold

Command: 'person's name' mount item glasses head true

Example: Ashley mount item glasses head true

Possible values for first term: Amy, Arin, Ashley, Brittney, Dan, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Lety, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie.

Possible values for fifth term: head, lefthand, righthand

Personality: Making the people not cover their nudity anymore

Command: 'person's name' personality exhibitionism equals 100

Example: Amy personality exhibitionism equals 100 = Amy will stop covering herself when being naked

Possible values for first term: Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie.

Note: with this function you can change all the 17 character traits of each person, but for me it didn't change their behavior accordingly.

Set any character on fire

You can set any character on fire. Simply type in the following command and they'll be on fire followed by passing out:

Command: state 51 add 'person's name'

To extinguish the fire, simply replace "add" with "remove".

Pose: Make any character pose for you

Command: 'person's name' pose 'respective pose' true

Example: Stephanie pose 2 true = Stephanie will bend over

Possible values for third term: insert any number between 0 and 42.

Note: to release characters from their poses, substitute " true " with " false " for the same command.

0 = Hand Behind Head

1 = Sitting on Floor

2 = Bent Over

3 = Hands Behind Back

4 = Sticking Ass Out

5 = Sitting 1

6 = Sitting 2

7 = Sitting 3

8 = Sitting 4

9 = Blowjob Action

10 = Blowjob Ready

11 = Female Lay 1

12 = Female Lay 2

13 = Female Lay 3

14 = Model Pose 1

15 = Model Pose 2

16 = Model Pose 3

17 = All Fours

18 = Missionary Bottom

19 = Sex Ready

20 = Doggie Style Front

21 = Cow Girl Top

22 = Cunnilingus Top

23 = Hot Tub Sit 1

24 = Hot Tub Hand Job

25 = Take Cell Photo

26 = Sixty Nine Top

27 = Selfie

28 = Missionary Top

29 = Doggie Style Behind

30 = Cow Girl Bottom

31 = Cunnilingus Bottom

32 = Sixty Nine Bottom

33 = Making Out (Primary)

34 = Making Out (Secondary)

35 = Wall Sex 1 Female

36 = Wall Sex 1 Male

37 = Wall Sex 2 Female

38 = Wall Sex 2 Male

39 = Wall Sex 3 Female

40 = Wall Sex 3 Male

41 = Hot Tub Handjob Male

42 = Masturbate

To get more information about this codes, open the command console and type in "example" + the respective code.

ChangeSize: Change the size of people or objects.

Crosshair: Change the design of your cursor.

Dance: Make characters dance or stop dancing.

Dialogue: Trigger certain dialogues (hard one, therefore listed here).

GameMsg: Display any kind of text in the game.

Emote: Make the mimics of characters change.

Events: Trigger certain events (hard one, therefre listed here).

Fade: Useless, just to fade in or fade out.

Btw when you type Liz Katz it's suppose to be quoted along with anything over 2 words i.e. ">social "Liz Katz" player friendship equals 100

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
This game is so grindy and painful, even with cheats. Here's every cheat I found in 3 hours of gameplay:
If you just want to have sex/sandbox-mode you can use the mod "House of Lust".
No story etc.. It has just a little bit of grind to unlock the "Sex-Calls" and "Group-Sex-Option" (you can use cheats or a save-file).

PS: These cheats are the older ones. Some of them have different syntaxes/values now.

Last edited:

WSYMPP

Jan 15, 2022
If you just want to have sex/sandbox-mode you can use the mod "House of Lust".
No story etc.. It has just a little bit of grind to unlock the "Sex-Calls" and "Group-Sex-Option" (you can use cheats or a save-file).

PS: These cheats are the older ones. Some of them have different syntaxes/values now.
i did, it broke the game. i also tried different melon loader mods on nexus but those were 1v

MrFoxhound

Oct 22, 2017
I've encountered a bug I guess, I take the tablet open the AC app and the vents are all red color and visually glitching AND I can't interact with any vent(as in I click but no prompt happens. What do?

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
Hmm,does this need to be updated for the newest version? I assume it does.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Probably. I don't download from here, but it would not make much sense to have it on F95 without the explicit content.

Reactions: Utility12345

Edson30

May 9, 2019
1705973649740.png
Screenshot 2024-01-22 203509.png
How do I get the options in the second image to appear?

I'm new and the truth is I don't have that option ,

I would appreciate the help

Jax_iv

Dec 16, 2017
The last line of dialogue doesn't work. after we spied on Madison and Derek. Is there any way to fix this error via the console?

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes