gmg

Aug 31, 2017
Is there a way to get around the custom story ban of characters like Amala? Spawning them into the custom game via the usual console command did not work.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I skipped the last update but figured I'd upload the latest version now. Patch notes for both are listed below.

As always it includes the explicit patch and DLC's.

Please keep in mind that using saves from anything but the latest version could result in bugs. Always start a New Game to ensure the best experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseParty-1.3.0.11827dDLC
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, it looks like they added a customization feature and recoloring, without adding any new models for clothing (or hair).
They promised more options for the new payed DLC.
But I don't have any information about hair styles.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The new customization DLC will be free if I recall correctly.
All the better.
Haven't seen a price tag yet. But since they specifically say: "Some free hairstyle options will be coming to the customizer free before this content pack is released.", I think it will not be free.

This also makes it more than clear, that hair styles will be added :D

Reactions: p22 and incog44

4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
Need help.
I start a new game v1.3.0.11827d with DLC Doja Cat and Liz Katz. But DLC is not working, in options they are enabled. In previous versions they launched immediately after i start a new game. WTF?!

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Need help.
I start a new game v1.3.0.11827d with DLC Doja Cat and Liz Katz. But DLC is not working, in options they are enabled. In previous versions they launched immediately after i start a new game. WTF?!
I'm the one that packed the game. They both work perfectly fine for me. Doja is at the fence and Liz comes to the door. Not sure what to tell you other than try deleting C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Eek

Reactions: bigalex472

notlachlan

May 2, 2021
i own the game on steam yet uninstalled it and came here because fuck paying for their shitty dlcs i pledged to them for a good 4 years and we still don't have office party or dan avidan's dick so yea anywhoooooos the game don't work for me. i deleted local files and it won't even load up the dancing characters in the menu and when i press new game the options disappear and it just keeps saying loading where the character should be and stays in the menu it seems. not sure what that's about please help if anyone can i wanna see delirious' girl she's kinda cute

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
i own the game on steam yet uninstalled it and came here because fuck paying for their shitty dlcs i pledged to them for a good 4 years and we still don't have office party or dan avidan's dick so yea anywhoooooos the game don't work for me. i deleted local files and it won't even load up the dancing characters in the menu and when i press new game the options disappear and it just keeps saying loading where the character should be and stays in the menu it seems. not sure what that's about please help if anyone can i wanna see delirious' girl she's kinda cute
Sounds like you might want a full, fresh reinstall of the game? (Also check graphics drivers are up to date just in case)

karleeles

Dec 1, 2017
Did u find out a solution to fix this? I have updated my graphics driver and deleted all data from the local low folder, did a fresh install and i am still getting the white screen. When the Doja Cat DLC first come out i downloaded it and everything worked fine so i can't understand why it doesn't now. Thanks

Ever since the newest update, everything has been whited out. I can only see the menu icons and text but everything else is white. When I start a new game, its still white. The game looked perfectly fine before the update. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix my problem and/or having the same issue has me?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
They do have a improved graphics engine now, but I had no problems with it. Maybe you find answers in their official forum.
Also make sure that you are using the latest version, there was an update last week. Maybe they already fixed it.

Slycooper20

May 25, 2020
Did u find out a solution to fix this? I have updated my graphics driver and deleted all data from the local low folder, did a fresh install and i am still getting the white screen. When the Doja Cat DLC first come out i downloaded it and everything worked fine so i can't understand why it doesn't now. Thanks
Same here and still nothing!

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes