incog44

Jan 5, 2021
They recently did a graphics overhaul on this game. Part of me is thinking it is no longer compatible with old hardware and part of me is thinking some people need to update their video drivers.

Please post your system specs if you're running the latest graphics drivers. The game itself isn't going to run well on older hardware.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If you have problems loading the game, always delete locally cached files first (in both user documents and appdata). That's always the first step to do.
Works fine on my 3080 and Ryzen 5900x, so a 4060Ti should be able to run it easily (I think your configuration is a bit unbalanced in my opinion, some more GBs of RAM would not hurt).

Reactions: trnhan
Apr 12, 2023
Does the mod linked on the first page still work? how do I download it because there is also a mods folder in documents but the instructions say to place it in the same folder where the .exe of the game is. If the mod doesn't work is there a updated mod that lets me fuck doja cat.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does the mod linked on the first page still work? how do I download it because there is also a mods folder in documents but the instructions say to place it in the same folder where the .exe of the game is. If the mod doesn't work is there a updated mod that lets me fuck doja cat.
Mods always have to have the exact same version as the game.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
If you have problems loading the game, always delete locally cached files first (in both user documents and appdata). That's always the first step to do.
Works fine on my 3080 and Ryzen 5900x, so a 4060Ti should be able to run it easily (I think your configuration is a bit unbalanced in my opinion, some more GBs of RAM would not hurt).
I'm on an older build. 8700k + 3060 Ti with 16GB of DDR4 and it runs fine for me. I think your other suggestions are solid. I know OneDrive was causing issues with the game. So if anyone has it installed try uninstalling it.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
has anyone heard about how to get more clothing options in there new customize character mode?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
By waiting for the release of the payed DLC that brings more clothing and hair options.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I'm on an older build. 8700k + 3060 Ti with 16GB of DDR4 and it runs fine for me. I think your other suggestions are solid. I know OneDrive was causing issues with the game. So if anyone has it installed try uninstalling it.
OneDrive works fine with the game. The issue is that if you have OneDrive installed, and tunned off, the game can't get to the Documents folder. This is an issue for a lot of games actually that use data from there.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
OneDrive works fine with the game. The issue is that if you have OneDrive installed, and tunned off, the game can't get to the Documents folder. This is an issue for a lot of games actually that use data from there.
I thought the issue was with OneDrive installed (basically all win11 users) but not logged in? Either way, I don't use it and it's uninstalled. At least that's what the patch notes mention.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Games really should not use the documents directory for savegames. MS has a spacial "saved games" directory and if devs don't like that, saves should go to %localappdata%/company/gamename (sort of like it's structured on Android devices)

Btw, I do have OneDrive installed, but inactive. Have no problems. But whatever the reason is, not being able to write to the documents folder certainly fucks up everything.

ZERØ_ZERØ

Jul 2, 2017
has anyone heard about how to get more clothing options in there new customize character mode?
THEY WILL ADD A DLC THAT DOES JUST THAT BUT THE NEWEST ALPHA BUILD HAS CUSTOM HAIR STYLES. im not 100% though because i dont have the alpha build...

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020

THEY WILL ADD A DLC THAT DOES JUST THAT BUT THE NEWEST ALPHA BUILD HAS CUSTOM HAIR STYLES. im not 100% though because i dont have the alpha build...
Calm down just a Q but thanks i just noticed we have limited options with the clothing in game now but new dlc is a good idea i have it on steam so i will wait :)

• Haha
Reactions: ZERØ_ZERØ
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes