incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Whats this game like with the female protagonist? Is it actually unique and different or just the male protagonist again but with a model and pronoun swap?
It has some shared aspects of the male playthrough. But it also has a bunch of new dialogue and some different achievements.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How to remove clothes? Sorry i am new in this game
Best option: play the game, complete the quests, so the girls will do it themselves :)

But you can also use the ingame commands (press the key on the upper left of the keyboard).
then type

help clothing

proceed from there, it's quite easy to understand.
For example:

>clothing Amy change 4 off

KennyCooleg

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone have a complete Achievements.log with all the codes? I heard some outfits in the customization section are locked behind some achievements, but can't find out which achievements unlock them. And I don't know which achievements the game thinks I have unlocked.

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
You know what I think the Developers who did create this game where is the other Developer who stop making Villa Party 1 I think if this Villa Party 1 was finished it would have been a better game than house party a few months ago they say on steam a few guys where talkin why the one guy left who helped them with Villa Party 1 after that they made House Party one thing of Villa Party was better than house party

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You know what I think the Developers who did create this game where is the other Developer who stop making Villa Party 1 I think if this Villa Party 1 was finished it would have been a better game than house party a few months ago they say on steam a few guys where talkin why the one guy left who helped them with Villa Party 1 after that they made House Party one thing of Villa Party was better than house party
Villa Party was a poor crash grab to bank on the popularity of House Party. Exempt that, has nothing to do with House Party.

And truth to be told, House Party had its own luck to get in spotlight due to Steam banning controversy making it news everywhere.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone have a complete Achievements.log with all the codes? I heard some outfits in the customization section are locked behind some achievements, but can't find out which achievements unlock them. And I don't know which achievements the game thinks I have unlocked.
Achievements have nothing to do with it. The game is sold on platforms that don't support achievements (itch.io, gamejolt).
There are some pieces of clothing that you need to find in the house connected to certain tasks. I don't think they are available in the main menu however.
CUrrently the number of options in the customization menu is very limited. Therer will be more, once the new payed is released.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I saw in the commands MMF threesomes are possible. Is there a way to reach them in the main story. And if so, who can be involved?

MBayo

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know if the melonloader here on the forum still works? I'm having problems with melonloader both here and on the website itself

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes