trnhan

May 24, 2018
If you have problems loading the game, always delete locally cached files first (in both user documents and appdata). That's always the first step to do.
Works fine on my 3080 and Ryzen 5900x, so a 4060Ti should be able to run it easily (I think your configuration is a bit unbalanced in my opinion, some more GBs of RAM would not hurt).
I deleted the 2 folders as you said and nothing seems to have changed. My laptop specs is i5 12500h and 3050ti

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
.Thank you for your response. My computer only has 1 SSD and it has been with the device since purchase.
Maybe contact Eek support and provide them log files. They should know their engine betteer than we do.
You can try in their official , or on their discord. They handle their bugtickets there.

Reactions: trnhan

trnhan

May 24, 2018
Maybe contact Eek support and provide them log files. They should know their engine betteer than we do.
You can try in their official , or on their discord. They handle their bugtickets there.
oh tks

stuffy1

Nov 6, 2023
Hey guys, here's a save file for people who want to follow new branches without re-doing a ton of legwork. I've done just about everything I can do without having any failed or missed Opportunities. I did tell Derek that I'm not interested in Frank, which I think means I can't get a BJ from him, but otherwise everything should be open. Also, I've gotten Madison's approval to invite Doja Cat but haven't yet done so, so this is a shortcut to start that quest.

Currently Ashley is naked in her bedroom and Katherine is on the laptop waiting to send the text, so they're somewhat unavailable for other things until you've made a choice with them. I'm loaded up with booze and well liked by everybody.

This is from version 1.3.0.11827d. Saves go in C:\Users\[name]\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
this game needs a rework of all the animations and free camera and alot of stuff related to those scenes , played it since the first version years ago and still the same poses with bad animations , sure dlcs and ''fixes'' but whats the point of that if you complete the story or quests and the poses are not worth it at all.

stuffy1

Nov 6, 2023
got the no failed opportunities save but can't get a condom for amy or weed for ashley.
You get the condom by fucking somebody in front of Frank. Frank will also give you weed. Derek suggests getting the $50 from Stephanie. I haven't gotten it yet because I haven't yet gotten her wasted.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes