Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can always buy the game on a platform with a working version, like the one on GOG :)

... or just wait. Someone will share a working version eventually.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Also another thought was when looking at the sources for downloading the zip file that there's a 30MB difference between pixeldrain's file and the sources of the other four sites which could be the sites themselves which really if they are compressing by 30MB then I'd advise the best route would be to try the game out by downloading the 4.83GB from pixeldrain.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I'm uploading 1.3.0.11639 which is the latest Steam release (This is the Itch version though). It may not fix all your guys issues as I see some people are still having some on discord. Might be worth a shot though. This is the latest release that's been patched quite a few times. Will be up in a few minutes

All DLC's are automatically set to ON, so you may want to adjust those before starting a game. Don't try to use the MOD with it. It'll break the game.

(Latest available version) - Recent Dec 24th patched

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Also another thought was when looking at the sources for downloading the zip file that there's a 30MB difference between pixeldrain's file and the sources of the other four sites which could be the sites themselves which really if they are compressing by 30MB then I'd advise the best route would be to try the game out by downloading the 4.83GB from pixeldrain.
There really isn't.
But one site lists the size in binary Mega/Giga, the other in decimal.
1GiB = 1024 MiB = 1048576 KiB = 1073741824 Bytes
1GB = 1000 MB = 1000000 KB = 1000000000 Bytes.

The standard has been established over 20 years ago, but Microsoft and apparently some download sites still write "GB" when in fact they mean "GiB".

pinkie1178

Oct 14, 2022
I'm uploading 1.3.0.11639 which is the latest Steam release (This is the Itch version though). It may not fix all your guys issues as I see some people are still having some on discord. Might be worth a shot though. This is the latest release that's been patched quite a few times. Will be up in a few minutes

All DLC's are automatically set to ON, so you may want to adjust those before starting a game. Don't try to use the MOD with it. It'll break the game.

Hello, I have the original game but without the DLC, is there a way to add them and make them playable?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The standard has been established over 20 years ago, but Microsoft and apparently some download sites still write "GB" when in fact they mean "GiB".
It's a failed standard. Only disk manufacturers use it all the time. RAM is still described as GB being in units of 2, and non-Windows OS-es that have switched mostly try to avoid the issue entirely by just using GiB unit.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's a failed standard. Only disk manufacturers use it all the time.
Windows uses GiB as well, it just labels it GB. Linux does it correctly and - as seen - some hosters. No matter if failed or not, this is the explanation for the different file sizes.

(The funniest product is still the 1.44 MB floppy disk: 1.44 * 1000 * 1024 Bytes, uses a mix of both systems)

• Haha
Reactions: p22 and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
(The funniest product is still the 1.44 MB floppy disk: 1.44 * 1000 * 1024 Bytes, uses a mix of both systems)
We are both getting old - lol :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Thanks you (y)

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Hello, I have the original game but without the DLC, is there a way to add them and make them playable?
As long as your game is up to date aka the same version I posted for download, you can copy the streamingassets folder from this one and copy it over to your directory. Overwrite if asked. Will work for Steam etc

DragonFr

Jan 2, 2018
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
It give me error what can I do?

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Wish clothing customization had some transparency options, it's barebones and barely worth investing time into

Reactions: incog44

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
incog44
I have never played this game before, and am just staring it now. :rolleyes:
A few quick questions?

This tells me what DLC's are applied:
Untitled.jpg

Does it include all of these as well?
Untitl1ed.jpg
Thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
incog44
A few quick questions?

View attachment 3209979

View attachment 3209996
Thanks
Correct. Explicit is a given, always applied. New Content Pack isn't released and I have no idea what it is. It says release date 2024 or some shit on Steam.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
incog44
A few quick questions?

Thanks
Why the double mention of DLCs? Some people were not happy with the Halloween or Winter decoration when they were introduced as seasonal events.
First thing Eek did was to split them from the game and offer them as DLC but that was not a good solution either, having to set decoration through a launcher, which not everyone was using (Gamejolt, itch.io work without launcher, GOG has a launcher optionally, but most people play with offline installers).
So they put the switches in the game, people could install the game with all its content and then chose if they wanted to see holiday decoration.
The two content DLCs would not need such a switch, but having it certainly does not hurt either.

Reactions: Twistty
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes