BillyBat12

Nov 25, 2021
Pretty sure my PC can't run the game since it updated to new Unity Engine, but I deleted my old version before I checked. So could anyone link me to the version before the engine update please?

JuanPC

Feb 22, 2021
It's kinda weird why no one want to share a save, I mean, it is not like we do not want to play but some uf us got stuck in some parts of the gameplay

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
Bugger was hoping that would fix the Snake quest where Ashley just follows you around. Unless a brand new save is needed

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Is it possible to make other people fuck other people like in a real house party or we are a main boss and all girls are for us?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseParty-1.3.1.12069eDLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: bigalex472

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is it possible to make other people fuck other people like in a real house party or we are a main boss and all girls are for us?
via ingame console
Press the key on the upper left of your keyboard, then
help intimacy
help clothing

to get started.

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
The custom story "House of Lust" does exactly that. ;)
You can download it here:

... or simply use the button in the main-menu (upper right corner).

Reactions: incog44

Necrowomancer

Jul 9, 2019
How to use commands to spawn natty lites?

Have tried player inventory add

NattyLite
Natty Lite
Natty
Lite
Beer
Booze
"Natty Lite"

None worked

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Pretty sure my PC can't run the game since it updated to new Unity Engine, but I deleted my old version before I checked. So could anyone link me to the version before the engine update please?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
For the better part of a decade now, I will always be annoyed at the dev for making the bustiest character in the game a lesbian option only, fuck you dev.
You still have some options.
1) Play as female character OR
2) Get her in group intimacy with Lety
3) Get her in threesome with Vickie
4) Get her naked in hot tub with Amy's Scavenger hunt (as consolidation prize)
5) Play Brittney's side story
6) Custom stories!

Reactions: KristopheH

interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
The custom story "House of Lust" does exactly that. ;)
You can download it here:

... or simply use the button in the main-menu (upper right corner).
House of Lust - DMA cannot be used. It seems that House of Lust - DMA is only for version 1.3.0, and the game version 1.3.1 cannot be played.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
House of Lust - DMA cannot be used. It seems that House of Lust - DMA is only for version 1.3.0, and the game version 1.3.1 cannot be played.
I used it the other night on v1.3.1, might have been on the prev uploaded version v1.3.1.12017v though not the current one.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Pretty much the same thing here - I had been on 1.2.2.1 still (opted in via Steam beta) and everything was running fine. Then finally purchased the Liz Katz DLC recently (hadn't done so before, the previously offered downloads from here didn't make that available for 1.3 and beyond; maybe they do now, but I just couldn't be arsed to update manually) and the performance went to shit.

On the newest version, whatever it is... the game lags horribly for me. No reason at all, even with everything set to low.

Yet another reason why I'm not very motivated to work on the game in its current state.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
They do have a new graphics pipeline (looking great), which works fine on my system, I have no lags.
But obviously they didn't test it on a wide range of different hardware.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes