yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
What are the specs of your computers? My Computer is far from being state of the art, but it doesn't have a Problem with House Party or any of the other games on this site.
Hey, i used to run it fine when there was a "fastest" option of the graphic, when he removed it the game just works like frame after frame, never experienced game running so slow :/

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I like this game. I still remember the early days...
It`s still easy to bug out some quests though. Save often! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ssmatt

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I like this game. I still remember the early days...
It`s still easy to bug out some quest though. Save often! :)
This game is honestly light years ahead of what anybody else is doing in this genre. It's really nice to see a break from all the VNs, and this game has so many unique elements that no other games have. I do wish it was less buggy, but from what I understand the dev rushed this into early access because of the huge demand, despite it not being ready. It's already gotten so much better in the last few versions. I remember when the NPCs couldn't even reliably get to a destination or would get completely stuck. They also said in their forums that they are working on the performance issues as well. 0.8.0 it runs great on my laptop. They listen if you complain about shit on their forums, and they're pretty quick about fixing stuff usually. Just give it some time to mature.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Where is the "last" bottle of natty lite? He updated the computer room and I don't see it where it used to be.

Edit: Nvm I found it, it's dark as hell and you have to crouch down to see it.

Last edited:

lukazil

Oct 30, 2017
how do you lock the master bedroom door? i imagine there must be a key somewhere in the house but i cant find the little bastard

Rya86n

Oct 1, 2017
I only seem to get the no one likes me response with vickie despite being in good stance with all the girls, what am I missing?

TorrentToad

Nov 23, 2017
I am experiencing this 'glitch' of characters getting stuck in the toilet downstairs... This has happened to Steph and now Ash... I had to restart the game because Ash wouldn't go to her room...

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The only walkthrough thread I found when searching the House Party forum on Steam directed you to a file that was no longer available.

You might check Youtube

Nov 13, 2017
Yo anybody got mods working because I'm tearing my hair out here trying to set them up following all instructions from the forum but its not working

Abilot

Jul 24, 2017
I got further on Amy's quest.

First she wants a credit card, get it from the right drawer where the computer downstairs is.

Second she wants a condom, talk to Frank. Then tell him you overheard someone saying they had some alcohol. Then I did the Stephanie $50 quest, while he's in front of me. Then ask him for a condom afterwards.

Third she wants Derek's shirt, make a petition and print it on the computer downstairs. Then get everyone to sign it.

Then she wants panties, do the Madison quest where she spills beer on Ashley or get it from Vickie from her quest.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes