Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
You need to progress the Vicky storyline to get an additional dialogue option for Stephanie.

Quirful

Sep 16, 2017
Am I the only one with a messed up horizontal mouse speed? It's nearly impossible to look around and do anything. Can't figure out how to change it, either. The in game menu doesn't help at all.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Am I the only one with a messed up horizontal mouse speed? It's nearly impossible to look around and do anything. Can't figure out how to change it, either. The in game menu doesn't help at all.
I experience this too. We are working on it but for the time being try disabling any and all forms of Sync (Free, GSYNC, VSYNC, etc.), force 60hz refresh when running the game, and lastly I have been told that the game does not play well with SLI, if there's anything that can be done about that. I have never used an SLI configuration before myself so I'd defer to official NVIDIA docs.

Quirful

Sep 16, 2017
I experience this too. We are working on it but for the time being try disabling any and all forms of Sync (Free, GSYNC, VSYNC, etc.), force 60hz refresh when running the game, and lastly I have been told that the game does not play well with SLI, if there's anything that can be done about that. I have never used an SLI configuration before myself so I'd defer to official NVIDIA docs.
Good to know. Thanks for the heads up!

jarb01

May 18, 2017
is 8.1 out already?
nope. it was supposed to be out on thursday. but all we got was a status update that you can only see if you've given them $15 on patreon.
one of the guys in this thread said that the devs announced "delayed until friday" in their discord channel, but it didnt come out on friday so you can ignore that part.

Last edited:

johnny9125

Jul 14, 2017
(December 1st Post) Alright @Everyone , we've got some Scene and asset issues plaguing us right now and we've gotta put more time in tonight and over the weekend to fix them, but realistically we probably won't have a release ready until Monday. SO, we're gonna keep you updated through Monday, and then start our Beta Sprint same-day with the goal of releasing the Beta on or before next Friday, 12/8. Sorry for the delay!

Reactions: TorrentToad

SpoonMan

May 7, 2017
anyone got a link or anything resembling a walk-through for the new patch at least with the amy and stephanie?

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.8.1 Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes