astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How to use console command ? standard "change language" button does nothing. I tried every keys on my keyboard, still can't open console command. f5 show debug menu but I can't type anything on it.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
How to use console command ? standard "change language" button does nothing. I tried every keys on my keyboard, still can't open console command. f5 show debug menu but I can't type anything on it.
Change language button only changes the dialogue and some UI/pop up text to Chinese at the moment. It's literally just a text/encoding swap, it won't address keyboard format and localization problems. Default US/UK/Western English keyboard button is ` (~ otherwise known as the tilde or grave key).

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Change language button only changes the dialogue and some UI/pop up text to Chinese at the moment. It's literally just a text/encoding swap, it won't address keyboard format and localization problems. Default US/UK/Western English keyboard button is ` (~ otherwise known as the tilde or grave key).
Yeah. that button suppose to open console command menu but in my game it seem this button didn't register for some reason(work fine outside the game). so press this button does nothing for me.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
i played it without noticing any lag at all, then again i have an i7 and a 1070 so maybe it only works for the higher end computers?
Trust me, read some comments and you'll see, people with computers with core 2 duo and people with i7 had problems.
But problem is that this game shouldn't lag on pc without graphic card in it.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Trust me, read some comments and you'll see, people with computers with core 2 duo and people with i7 had problems.
But problem is that this game shouldn't lag on pc without graphic card in it.
is it really that suprising that a game would run badly without a gpu?

gmatt

Oct 13, 2017
Anybody play the 0.8.1 alpha yet? Did they fix the black screen on "date night with brittney"?

crl66

Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys, where do i get water for katherine? After i ask derek for water, he didn't say anything. Maybe it's a bug? Thanks!

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Hi guys, where do i get water for katherine? After i ask derek for water, he didn't say anything. Maybe it's a bug? Thanks!
investigate the whiskey bottle that frank is guarding. tell him that it's empty, and he'll let you have it. use the whiskey bottle with the kitchen sink.

Reactions: crl66

jarb01

May 18, 2017
so what's up with 0.8.1? it was supposed to be out today but instead of releasing the build on patreon, they just released a post titled "0.8.1 status". i don't even know what the post says since they made the text post a $15 patron-exclusive. did 0.8.1 get delayed? or does the post have the build?

johnny9125

Jul 14, 2017
Can't see the post on patreon, but on discord they announced this:
FYI @Everyone, since we have multiple new story updates coming out in the next Alpha, there is going to be a little more testing before we can release it. Therefore expect the next Alpha release this Friday.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Can't see the post on patreon, but on discord they announced this:
FYI @Everyone, since we have multiple new story updates coming out in the next Alpha, there is going to be a little more testing before we can release it. Therefore expect the next Alpha release this Friday.
really? damn. alright, thanks.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes